This is true
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #761 on: July 10, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »
You assume they can count?

Bet they know the following number/time combinations:

17-16
1 second = 109 yards
Six fingers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #762 on: July 15, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/alabama-fan-fired-from-texas-a-m-kyle-field-construction-crew-for-hanging-bama-flag-071414

Alabama Fan Fired From Texas A&M Kyle Field Construction Crew For Hanging Bama Flag

Until this weekend an Alabama fan was a crane operator working on the renovations to Texas A&M's Kyle Field. Then he put an Alabama flag on the side of the stadium. The resulting photo, sent to Outkick the Coverage this morning, according to our tipster got the Bama fan crane operator fired. I suppose this is the latest evidence of when keeping it real goes wrong.
Was it fair to fire the Bama fan for placing the flag on the renovation? It probably depends on your fan perspective. It does seem a bit harsh if he was a good employee otherwise. Reached for comment, Texas A&M didn't confirm or deny the firing, saying instead, "We are unaware of how the Alabama flag was placed on the Kyle Field jobsite, but it was removed once discovered."
The managing contractor on the project Manhattan-Vaughn provided Outkick with the following statement: "The individual named (Outkick hasn't published his name) had been working for a Subcontractor on the project.  Manhattan-Vaughn is not involved in the Subcontractor’s employment policies and therefore cannot comment as to why he is no longer working on the site."
So, yeah, the Bama fan who hung the flag's not working there any longer.
Outkick has reached out to the fired employee -- who we're not presently naming -- and will update you guys when we make contact with him. We will, of course, continue to update the story when we unravel any more details of the mystery of the Bama flag at Kyle Field since it is more entertaining than anything actually happening at SEC Media Days.
And, just for the record, the Bama fan on the construction crew is not an Alabama grad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #763 on: July 16, 2014, 12:08:05 PM »
But wait, there's more.

Video in link.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Fired-Construction-Worker-Posts-Facebook-Comments-That-Raise-Safety-Concerns-at-Kyle-Field-Renovation-267280641.html

Fired Kyle Field Construction Worker Posts Disturbing Comments On Facebook

Updated: Wed 9:31 AM, Jul 16, 2014
By: Patrina Adger - Email

Home / Headlines List / Article

COLLEGE STATION- We're learning more about the construction worker who says he was fired for placing a University of Alabama flag on Kyle Field last Saturday.

Bobby Livingston posted a number of comments on his Facebook page that question the safety of the renovation work he says he performed at Kyle, including welding. But a third party inspector insists there is no cause for concern.

The picture of the University of Alabama flag flying over Kyle Field went viral Monday. Alabama native Bobby Livingston posted on his Facebook page that he was fired for putting the flag there, but it's posts prior to the flag incident that might get him in more hot water.

On February 28th, Livingston posted a picture of himself in a University of Alabama shirt with the title " Daddy's in College Station, " followed by the posts "I'm gonna get 'em buddy." and "This stadium will never be ready for this season. I'm putting iron in backwards and wrong holing- everything."

The post was followed by a number of pictures and videos of Livingston at the Kyle Field renovation site. Livingston then posted on April 6th, "If you ever attend a Texas A&M football game, don't sit at the Northeast End Zone. It was raining today and I made two very 'questionable' welds."

News 3 has reached out to Livingston several times to find out exactly what he meant by all these posts, but he has yet to respond to our request for an interview. Again, News 3 can't substantiate any of Livingston's construction claims.

Texas A&M spokesperson Steve Moore says A&M officials were not aware of Livingston's Facebook posts until News 3 brought them to their attention today.

Raba Kistner Engineering, the inspector for the Kyle Field renovation, has issued a statement saying:

"All steel fabrication has been observed and critical welds tested/verified at the plants by the third party firm, Raba Kistner Engineering. Once delivered to the site, field welds, moment connections, and bolt torquing are tested/verified in accordance to building code and engineering specification by the third party inspectors. Structural engineers of record review the inspection reports as well as conduct site observation/review of the in place steel."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #764 on: July 16, 2014, 12:14:04 PM »
So, he's definitely an EE from tha univasitah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #765 on: July 16, 2014, 12:14:56 PM »
What a complete dumbshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #766 on: July 16, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »
Part of me thinks give him a pass on the posts.  I mean, most of you post dumb shit on the x regularly. But it is not on a bookface page and not pertaining to your employer.

He was asking for it between the flag and posts. But, on a brighter note, a good attorney may help him be able to finally go to an Alabammer game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #767 on: July 16, 2014, 12:52:57 PM »
This douche bag must be updick's nephew or some other inbred relative.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #768 on: July 16, 2014, 01:22:10 PM »
This douche bag must be updick's nephew or some other inbred relative.

Most of them are related aren't they?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #769 on: July 18, 2014, 07:21:19 PM »
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/07/15/bama-fan-saves-his-money-for-two-years-to-buy-300-ring-hat/

Remember when your parents would make you save your money to buy something you really wanted that they wouldn’t spend their money on? Meet Alabama fan Shannon Villa. He’s that kid, albeit one with a ragged mustache and beard who walks around wearing an Alabama BCS ring hat.

Shannon saved his pennies to buy that hat, according to Birmingham’s NBC 13.

Alabama’s turn at SEC Media Days is not until Thursday. But the Crimson Tide were still represented with a familiar face and ring.
“Thursday when Alabama comes, I’m going to be out of town.” Shannon Villa said. “So what better day to come than on Auburn’s day.”
Villa made his first SEC Media Day appearance last year, along with his title ring hat that cost him $300.
“I saw one at the LSU-Alabama team, 1 versus 2, I couldn’t resist. I had to buy one. It took me two years to save my money.”

Think of how happy Shannon was the day he finally slapped down that final few dollars to get his ring hat. Think of the smile across his face. You know who could learn a few life lessons from Shannon: politicians. Shannon actually saves his money to buy things. He actually works hard for his BCS ring hats.

Roll Tide, Shannon. ROLL TIDE.

Any guesses to what sort of work he had to do to earn that $300?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #770 on: July 18, 2014, 08:48:28 PM »
http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/07/15/bama-fan-saves-his-money-for-two-years-to-buy-300-ring-hat/

Any guesses to what sort of work he had to do to earn that $300?
it sounds like he actually went to a turd game, so that would rule out bagging groceries at the Winn-Dixie in Foley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #771 on: July 18, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »
it sounds like he actually went to a turd game, so that would rule out bagging groceries at the Winn-Dixie in Foley
He probably picks up bottles and cans on the highways.  Litter when some kind hearted AU fan teaches him how to operate the machinery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Token

« Reply #772 on: July 18, 2014, 09:54:07 PM »

Damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #773 on: July 19, 2014, 03:49:04 AM »
Or watched one on TV.   At least he didn't say "I seen one.."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2014, 03:45:40 PM »
ROLL TIDE MOTHER FUCKER!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/titansinsider/2014/07/21/zach-mettenberger-tennessee-titans-losers/12953789/

Titans rookie quarterback Zach Mettenberger was the victim of a sucker punch during an incident over the weekend at a popular Nashville nightspot, according to its owner.

Steve Ford, owner of Losers Most Wanted Bar & Grill on Division Street, said Mettenberger did nothing to provoke another bar patron, but the 6-foot-5, 224-pound quarterback ended up getting punched in the face. He did not require medical attention.

"Here's the truth: The guy said something about 'Roll Tide!' to Zach, and Zach turned around and said 'Good luck with that,' " Ford said on Monday. "And the guy's buddy then sucker-punched Zach.

"I promise you that Mettenberger did not throw a punch. He didn't do anything. The guy sucker-punched him in the eye, that's the bottom line, and the guy that punched him started running out the door. My door guys had to chase him down."

The Titans declined comment on Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:19:40 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #776 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:04 AM »
SECRant is just now picking up on this phenomenon.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/display.aspx?p=51132089
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #777 on: July 23, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »
A letter to Josh Moon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #778 on: July 23, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »
http://crime.blogs.tuscaloosanews.com/17967/police-release-surveillance-photo-man-using-lost-stolen-credit-card-buy-natural-light-beer/

Police release surveillance photo of man using lost or stolen credit card to buy Natural Light beer
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 5:20

Tuscaloosa Police are looking for a man who used someone else’s credit card to buy inexpensive beer.

“It is unknown how the suspect obtained the card, but once obtained he used the card to purchase beer,” TPD spokesman Sgt. Brent Blankley said.

The man used the credit card to buy two 30-packs of Natural Light beer that cost $47.94. The purchase was made at a convenience store in the 300 block of 15th Street at 1:08 p.m. Friday.

Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call Tuscaloosa County CrimeStoppers at 205-752-STOP (7867) or text “Tusc” and the suspect’s information to CRIMES (247637). Anyone who provides information that leads to an arrest is eligible for a cash reward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #779 on: July 23, 2014, 07:01:30 PM »
A letter to Josh Moon

On a unrelated note, the State of Alabama is ranked last in education.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs