• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #541 on: January 03, 2014, 12:28:05 PM »
Should be lots of Domestic Violence charges rolling in after last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #542 on: January 03, 2014, 12:55:27 PM »
Should be lots of Domestic Violence charges rolling in after last night.

I was thinking more along the lines of animal rape, but your prooly right, to drunk to get it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #543 on: January 03, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »
The updykes have even infiltrated The Church of God.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/alabama/columbiana/meridith-diane-turner/60378251
Now see, this is some Grade A stuff right here. Montezuma throwing it out fo reals! You are the man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2014, 10:53:56 AM »
Nothing new but al.scum actually ran this piece which is not totally flattering towards the updykes.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/football_brings_glory_shame_al.html#incart_river_default

Some other links to the story if you don't want to give al.scum clicks.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci_24846117/football-brings-glory-shame-alike-alabamians
http://www.thestate.com/2014/01/04/3190092/football-brings-glory-shame-alike.html
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/01/04/4587375/football-brings-glory-shame-alike.html
http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/football-brings-glory-shame-alabamians-8534.shtm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/colleges/football-brings-glory-shame-alike-to-alabamians/2014/01/04/f84277c6-757c-11e3-bc6b-712d770c3715_story.html

NEWPORT BEACH, California -- The state of Alabama's stranglehold on the BCS national title has showcased the best and worst of a football-mad populace.

No. 2 Auburn will try to bring a fifth consecutive championship to the state Monday night against No. 1 Florida State and Alabama native Jameis Winston, the third Heisman Trophy winner during that span with state ties.

Winston somehow remained neutral despite growing up in a family where his mother, the youngest of 13 children, was the lone Auburn fan and the rest pulled for 'Bama.

As if he needed further demonstration of the passions involved, Winston watched from the stands as fellow Heisman winner Cam Newton led Auburn to a remarkable comeback over Alabama in the 2010 Iron Bowl.

"It's funny seeing how Alabama and Auburn fans react after that game," said Winston, who is from Hueytown, Ala. "It's the funniest thing in the world."

The rivalry is serious business for most of the state, though. Sometimes football rains glory on the state, others embarrassment.

The state of Alabama's passion, and penchant, for football has been on full display nationally for the past five years. Alabama has won three national titles during that span and Auburn won it all in that 2010 season.

Three of the last five Heisman winners are either from the state of Alabama or played college ball there, including Alabama running back Mark Ingram in 2009.

That's the good. There's been some bad and ugly, too.

That divide has been especially evident in recent years in a state where Bear Bryant and Bo Jackson became football icons.

FILE- This booking photo provided by the Hoover Police Department shows Adrian Briskey, 28, charged with killing a fellow Alabama fan after the end of Iron Bowl football game between Alabama and Auburn. Briskey was angry that 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd and others weren't distraught enough over the loss, the victim's sister, Neketa Shepherd, said. (AP Photo/Hoover Police Department, Capt. James Coker)

Auburn came up with one of college football's most memorable plays on Nov. 30 when Chris Davis returned a missed field goal 109 yards for a touchdown on the final play for a 34-28 win over the two-time defending national champion and then-No. 1 Crimson Tide.

The outcome apparently led to tragic results.

Alabama fan Adrian Laroze Briskey, 28, was charged two days later with killing another Tide fan. Briskey was angry that 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd and others weren't distraught enough over the loss, the victim's sister, Neketa Shepherd, said.

"She said we weren't real Alabama fans because it didn't bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting," Shepherd told The Associated Press in the aftermath.

The state's football fervor also drew plenty of national attention after the 2010 Iron Bowl, when Tide fan Harvey Updyke Jr. poisoned Auburn's two iconic oak trees at Toomer's Corner, whose branches were draped with toilet paper during victory celebrations for decades.

Updyke, a former Texas state trooper, served about six months in jail and is barred from attending Alabama sporting events.

Updyke's actions became symbolic of the sometimes excessive passions in a state where the two marquee athletic programs rake in nine figures.

Alabama's athletic department brought in $143.4 million in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2013, according to documents filed with the U.S. Department of Education. Auburn athletics generated $102.8 million.

The numbers are jarring to some considering that 18.1 percent of residents were living in poverty in 2012 and the state's median household income is $43,160, according to U.S. Census data.

Comedian Jay Leno took aim at the state's reputation following Alabama's 42-14 romp over Notre Dame in last year's title game.

"Congratulations to the state of Alabama. They are No. 1 in college football, 49th in everything else," he quipped on his late night show.

Fans' passion for their favorite teams can be evident when they're picking names for their children.

An Andalusia couple named their son Krimson Tyde when he was born Dec. 17. A Phenix City man, Shane Broadhurst, named his toddler son Crimson Tide and his daughter, born last year, Alliegh Bama.

"Football down here is unlike any other place," Auburn center Reese Dismukes said. "People take a lot of pride in that, especially in this state."

Occasionally, state pride even trumps the rivalry. Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron is pulling for the Tigers.

"I know there's some crazy fans in the South, Auburn and Alabama, that will go to their grave hating one another, which is absurd to me," McCarron said. "The players don't think like that, so I don't understand why the fans think like that. But it's what makes it a good rivalry. But I'll be rooting for them (Auburn). I know that. I want them to win.

"I think it's awesome. I think it shows how much talent we have in the state between two great schools and it would be awesome to keep it (the BCS trophy) in the state of
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:07:16 AM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #546 on: January 06, 2014, 11:13:28 AM »
Now see, this is some Grade A stuff right here. Montezuma throwing it out fo reals! You are the man.
I bet she's wearing a skirt that shows just enough ankle to make it interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #550 on: January 10, 2014, 10:43:48 AM »
Fred Thompson, Senator, Actor, Illegal Commercial Fisherman, Rapist.  I may be getting my Freds mixed up.  But this dude is two of those.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/alabama/bay-minette/fred-anthony-thompson/51599441

Booking No:    BCSO12JBN001011    MniNo:    BCSO99MNI069710
Booking Date:    02/13/2012 14:50:58   Released:   2/13/2012 3:38:00 PM
Age On Booking Date:    47      
Bond Amount:    $42.00   
Address Given:   60 PAT LANKFORD DRIVE Apt WAGARVILLE, AL 36585
CHARGES
STATUTE    COURT CASE NUMBER    CHARGE    DEGREE    LEVEL    BOND
  •     9-11-142    DC06-2825/BISHOP (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)    FISHING-COMMRCL FISHING W/OUT LICENSE       M    $42.00
Booking No:    BCSO12JBN002956    MniNo:    BCSO99MNI069710
Booking Date:    05/04/2012 00:37:51   Released:   5/7/2012 2:24:00 PM
Age On Booking Date:    48      
Bond Amount:    $25000.00   
Address Given:   60 PAT LANKFORD DRIVE Apt WAGARVILLE, AL 36585
CHARGES
STATUTE    COURT CASE NUMBER    CHARGE    DEGREE    LEVEL    BOND
  •     Sex Offender Act Violation    NEW (BALDWIN COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE)    SEXUAL OFFENDER ACT VIOLATION          $25000.00
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/ALbb49dc8e-4a68-443b-a65b-deeb585ed47b/Fred-Anthony-Thompson.html
Offense or Statute
Offense/Statute: Rape 1stDate Convicted: 18 April 2001

http://www.wkrg.com/story/21597064/rape-case-delayed-da-points-to-crime-lab
Rape Case Delayed, DA Points To Crime Lab
Posted: Apr 05, 2011 11:21 PM CDT

By Jessica Taloney
Wagarville is a small town, home to just more than 3,200 people, but living among them is one very frustrated mother and the man accused of raping her young daughter.

"I want to know why the court systems are so slow," said the mother, whose identity we agreed to hide to protect her 13 year old daughter who was raped in January 2010. "Why can't they do something about this," she said.

Fred Anthony Thompson, a 47 year old registered sex offender, is charged with the crime, but the case, which was scheduled for court next week, has been delayed multiple times.

Washington County District Attorney Spencer Walker admits the wheels of justice are turning slowly. He points to a backlog at the state crime lab made even worse by state budget cuts.

"I would love to move this case along a lot quicker than it has," Walker told News Five. "As a prosecutor I have a duty to make sure I do my best when I go in front of a jury, and I can't proceed without that DNA comparison."

The timeline of the case speaks for itself.

According to Walker, the state crime lab first began processing DNA evidence in this case in February 2010 when investigators sent evidence including the victim's clothes to be tested for the presence of male DNA.

It took five months for the lab to confirm that a man's DNA was indeed there, then three months for the court to order Thompson to submit a sample of his DNA.

That sample was then sent to the crime lab, and six months later Walker says he is still waiting for the final results.

Meanwhile, Thompson is out of jail on bond, and the mother of his alleged victim says he taunts their family. She insists he drives by their home and even waves at her daughter while she waits for her school bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #551 on: January 10, 2014, 10:47:55 AM »
Bond Amount:    $42.00   

Was his family able to pool their money to get him out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #552 on: January 10, 2014, 10:48:39 AM »
Meanwhile, Thompson is out of jail on bond, and the mother of his alleged victim says he taunts their family. She insists he drives by their home and even waves at her daughter while she waits for her school bus.

In a town that small, why has someone not taken care of business on the down low by now?  Ole Fred should pull a "Goodbye, Earl" and just... disappear... "Turns out he was a missing person who nobody missed at all."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #553 on: January 10, 2014, 10:51:08 AM »

That was just for not having a fishin' license.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #554 on: January 10, 2014, 10:54:44 AM »

Do you really think they would spend their cigarette money on something frivolous such as getting a family member out of jail?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #555 on: January 10, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
That was just for not having a fishin' license.

What was he using for bait?   Now or Laters? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #556 on: January 10, 2014, 11:12:46 AM »
from @IsolatedBammers

click at your own risk:
http://t.co/ZJMQY9wVoS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #557 on: January 10, 2014, 01:12:37 PM »
from @IsolatedBammers

click at your own risk:

You warned us.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #558 on: January 10, 2014, 01:24:32 PM »
from @IsolatedBammers

click at your own risk:
That's definitely Phi Mu shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #559 on: January 10, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »
She wanted her shit pushed in.  Since he didn't oblige.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."