Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »

http://lawrencecounty.waff.com/news/crime/71877-police-charge-trinity-man-theft

Lawrence County officials have arrested a Trinity man on theft charges.

Gerald Wayne Aday Jr. is accused of stealing multiple items including tools, gas and a motorcycle.

Officials say investigators were able to develop Aday as a suspect thanks to eyewhitness accounts.

Aday was located and questioned Tuesday after a month long investigation.

He is charged with theft of property 2nd degree and is being held in the Lawrence County Jail in lieu of a $2,500 bond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2013, 12:05:24 AM »

http://russellville.waff.com/photo-gallery/crime/151833-police-need-help-identifying-thief#image3

RUSSELLVILLE, AL (WAFF) - Russellville Police need help identifying a man in surveillance photos in connection with a stolen ATV.

Law enforcement in Walker County contacted Russellville authorities about a stolen ATV.

Officers inspected an ATV on the side of the road that was for sale late Tuesday afternoon. They determined it was stolen Wednesday.

The surveillance photos are of a man suspected in the theft inside Dependable True Value as he was renting a spot to sell the vehicle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2013, 12:22:05 AM »

http://russellville.waff.com/content/employee-charged-robbing-russellville-taco-bell

Police say a Taco Bell employee faces criminal charges for a workplace robbery.  Russellville police have arrested Kevin Williams.  Police say the 23 year old left the front door unlocked and then returned to steal money from the cash register earlier this week.  Williams is charged with burglary and third degree theft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #423 on: November 21, 2013, 01:59:41 AM »
Remember guys, Harvey Updyke...Isolated Incident. No other bama fan acts like him. I just felt the need to add that since we're 15+ pages full of similar bama fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #424 on: November 21, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »
Police say a Taco Bell employee and UAT grad faces criminal charges for a workplace robbery.  Russellville police have arrested Kevin Williams.  Police say the 23 year old left the front door unlocked and then returned to steal money from the cash register earlier this week.  Williams is charged with burglary and third degree theft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #425 on: November 21, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
Police say a Taco Bell employee and UAT grad faces criminal charges for a workplace robbery.  Russellville police have arrested Kevin Williams.  Police say the 23 year old left the front door unlocked and then returned to steal money from the cash register earlier this week.  Williams is charged with burglary and third degree theft.

It's like Montezuma posts it, then you read it, and then post it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #426 on: November 21, 2013, 11:08:50 AM »
It's like Montezuma posts it, then you read it, and then post it again.
Yeah, but the original post didn't say "and UAT grad"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #427 on: November 21, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
UAT grads are myths.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #428 on: November 21, 2013, 12:59:16 PM »
UAT grads are myths.

I see them every time I am in town.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #429 on: November 21, 2013, 02:24:51 PM »
UAT grads are myths.

No they aren't.....You just have to drive a little slower with the window down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2013, 07:28:51 PM »

http://albertville.waff.com/content/woman-charged-child-endangerment

A new mother is charged with chemical endangerment of a child.

Marshall county sheriff's deputies say the child was born in a North Alabama Hospital on November 6th and tested positive for methamphetamine.

The mother, 26 year old Alicia Nichols of Albertville has been arrested.  She in the Marshall county jail on $300,000 bond.

The Marshall County Sheriff's department was assisted by Alabama Department of Human Resources during this investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #431 on: November 21, 2013, 08:16:38 PM »

http://dothan.wsfa.com/news/crime/dothan-pd-asking-help-identifying-armed-robbery-suspect/105045

On July 31, 2011 the Dothan Police Department responded to an armed robbery at Citgo, 814 South Oates Street. Upon arrival, police learned a black male wearing a red Alabama baseball cap, gray tee shirt, blue shoes and blue jeans entered the store armed with a handgun. The suspect demanded and received U. S. Currency before fleeing on foot. Police are asking anyone with information about the case or identity of the suspect to call the Dothan Police Department or CrimeStoppers 334-793-7000.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #432 on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:45 PM »
On July 31, 2011 the Dothan Police Department responded to an armed robbery at Citgo, 814 South Oates Street. Upon arrival, police learned a black male wearing a red Alabama baseball cap, gray tee shirt, blue shoes and blue jeans entered the store armed with a handgun. The suspect demanded and received U. S. Currency before fleeing on foot. Police are asking anyone with information about the case or identity of the suspect to call the Dothan Police Department or CrimeStoppers 334-793-7000.

Multiple questions here.

One:  no way did that guy walk in and "demand and receive US Currency". More like "I'll take 'ese Huggiez and whatever cash you got in 'at dahr register."

Two:  US Currency?  Like you need to make that distinction in Dothan?  What was the alternative?  Rubles?  Lira?  Deutschmarks? Sheckles?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #433 on: November 21, 2013, 09:19:07 PM »
Multiple questions here.

One:  no way did that guy walk in and "demand and receive US Currency". More like "I'll take 'ese Huggiez and whatever cash you got in 'at dahr register."

Two:  US Currency?  Like you need to make that distinction in Dothan?  What was the alternative?  Rubles?  Lira?  Deutschmarks? Sheckles?

Well a fundamental question should be answered.......Does snag's bil work there?
If so, then maybe he wanted something in the skin trade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #434 on: November 21, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
This guy is breaking the law and should be arrested.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #435 on: November 25, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »

http://tuscaloosa.myfoxal.com/news/crime/94967-tpd-asks-help-identifying-ulta-theft-suspect

I never thought that perfume thievery would be a specialty among the updyke criminals.  This is at least the third one wanted or busted for lifting perfume/cologne.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #436 on: November 25, 2013, 09:08:20 PM »

http://dothan.wsfa.com/news/crime/dothan-pd-asking-help-identifying-armed-robbery-suspect/105045

He needed the money. Gray shirt. Isn't collecting checks from the REC yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #438 on: November 26, 2013, 03:44:50 PM »
A couple of outstanding necks from Franklin County.

INMATE NAME:  AARON DEANGELO MOTES

Booking #: 13111539
Race: WHITE
Address: SPRUCE PINE, AL
Arresting Agency: FCSD
Booking Date: 11-04-2013
Charges:
PROBATION VIOLATION

INMATE NAME:  DAVID RYAN SAINT

Booking #: 13111548
Race: WHITE
Address: RUSSELLVILLE, AL
Arresting Agency: FCSD
Booking Date: 11-12-2013
Charges:
RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY 2ND; THEFT OF PROPERTY 2ND

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
Here's another doc.

This one is just a collection of mug shots mostly pulled from this thread without accompanying stories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions