« Reply #380 on: November 01, 2013, 01:12:25 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2013, 05:53:44 PM »

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/11/31_arrested_12_sought_after_dr.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Kelly Kazek | kkazek@al.com
 By Kelly Kazek | kkazek@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on November 02, 2013 at 5:28 PM, updated November 02, 2013 at 6:59 PM

ATHENS, Alabama -After working undercover for six months, Athens Police officers arrested 31 people today and confiscated guns, $8,000 in cash and a variety of illegal drugs, including crack cocaine and pills.

Authorities are seeking 12 more people on warrants in the operation, Athens Police Chief Floyd Johnson said Saturday in a press conference.

Johnson said Operation Harvest Festival was one of the largest busts in the department's history in terms of use of manpower and the number of warrants obtained. Officers met at 4 a.m. for a briefing and then hit the streets of Athens, a Limestone County town of about 22,000 residents, and rounded up suspects until 2 p.m. "Every officer from patrol to investigations participated in this operation," Johnson said. "I am proud of their dedication and hard work to free our neighborhoods of drug dealers."

Athens Mayor Ronnie Marks, who was present during the roundup, said the operation was well-planned.

"The teamwork they put together was outstanding," Marks said, adding stopping drug dealers is important to the community. "This is just the beginning of our efforts to stop this."

Malnourished dog seized during Athens drug raid
Johnson said one of his motivations for putting together the large operation was the damage drugs do to the next generation.

"It's not right for our children to be living down the street and to witness drug deals or people using drugs right in front of them," he said.

He added he intends to ask District Attorney Brian Jones to request restitution of taxpayer money used on the operation from those who are convicted. The chief is tabulating overtime pay and money used to purchase the drugs for that restitution amount.

Johnson said his department has a plan in place to conduct follow-up checks on the suspects to determine the status of their court cases and to monitor for any ongoing criminal activity.

"For us the work does not stop today," Johnson said. "We don't want them back in our community picking up where they left off selling drugs."

No one was injured in the raid. Johnson said one suspect with a loaded gun attempted to lock himself in a bathroom but was quickly captured.

Some quick facts about the raid:

Officers obtained 95 warrants on 43 suspects before beginning the operation
The warrants included 42 cases of distribution of a controlled substance, 27 cases of conspiracy to commit a controlled substance crime, 21 cases of possession of a controlled substance and five non-drug related cases such as traffic violations or failure to appear in court.
Six additional drug-related charges were added after the arrests and further charges may be pending.
Drugs purchased by undercover agents included crack, cocaine and marijuana.
A drug dog with the Limestone County Correctional Facility assisted in the roundup.
Officers discovered a "skin-and-bones" dog, a pit bull mix being used as a guard dog, and sent it to a veterinarian for evaluation.
Johnson said police found drugs hidden in cigarette packs, hair spray cans and other items. A can of Aqua Net hairspray with a false bottom had drugs stored inside.
Those arrested include:

Teresa Marie Adams, 20, of 22555 Fain Road, Elkmont, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
Terry Wayne Anderson, 50, 703 Westview St., Athens, three counts of unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Christopher Shane Butler, 20, 109 Fifth Ave., Athens, unlawful possession of controlled substance, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
James Weldon Clark Jr., 41, of 16174 Sutton Drive, Athens, unlawful possession of controlled substance, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
Thomas Devoy Coleman, 29, of 12742 Mayfield Road, Athens, two counts of unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Brandy Leigh Craft, 31, of 1210 Plato Jones St., Athens, two counts of unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Selina Cowan Gilbert, 46, of 1210 Plato Jones St., Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance, conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance
Clifford Wayne Gill, 52, no address given, four counts of unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Ashley Gooch, no age available, 602 Wright St., Athens, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
Maureen Frances Greer, 27, no address given, unlawful possession of controlled substance
Karen Renee Hardy, 30, 704 S. Houston St., unlawful possession of controlled substance
Sebastian Hernandez, 53, of 10420 U.S. Highway 31 South, Tanner, unlawful possession of controlled substance
Kenneth Levorn Holt, 55, of 1311 Plato Jones St., unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Russell Lynn Holt, 49, no address given, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Tracy Bernard Holt, 48, 1309 Plato Jones St., Athens, conspiracy to distribute controlled substance, unlawful possession of controlled substance
unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
Calvin Jacobs, 45, of 939 Strain Road, Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance, conspiracy to distribute controlled substance
Antonio Marcel Langford, 20, 1667 Browns Ferry Road, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Walter Lee Leslie, 54, 839 Strange Road, Athens, two counts of unlawful distribution of controlled substance, conspiracy to distribute controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
Crystal Lee McCart, 26, 1716 Elkton St., unlawful distribution of controlled substance, unlawful possession of controlled substance
Alfred Bernard McCullough, 42, of 8688 Snake Road, Athens, unlawful possession of controlled substance, first-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
Kelvin Moore, 47, of 113 Edinburg Drive, Athens, two counts unlawful distribution of Controlled substance, unlawful possession of controlled substance

Faron Daniel Rogers, 19, 14019 Fox Hollow Road, Athens, conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance
Keith Edward Siniard, 27, 1108 N. Houston St., Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
James Allen Thompson, 34, 602 Wright St., Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
James Edward Thompson, 37, 602 Wright St., Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Sabrina Ann Thompson, 34, of 602 Wright St., Athens, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance
Latonya Tooley, 34, of 29879 Ardmore, unlawful possession of controlled substance
Bryan Alonzo Vance, no age given, 1306 Somerest Drive, Athens, second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
Ernest Williams, no age given, 902 Acorn Circle, Athens, unlawful distribution of controlled substance
Jeffrey Bryan Wise, 48, 208 Southwind Dr., Apt. 17, unlawful possession of controlled substance
James Edward Yarbrough, 64, of 1602 Batts St., Athens, nine counts of conspiracy to distribute controlled substance
Jessie Lee Yarbrough, 49, 713 Plato Jones St., Athens, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance
Johnny Lee Yarbrough, 65, of 14805 Bell Road, Athens, six counts of conspiracy to distribute controlled substance
Those wanted on warrants are:

Chase Mikkel Benford, 19, 11406 Carolina Drive, Tanner, Apt. 535
Kristen Ann Cline, 35, 920 E. Strain Rd, Athens
Michael Anthony Hicks, 23, no address available
Carol Sue Hill, 53, of 305 Bridgeforth St., Athens
Rachel Machele Lovett, 47, 17650 Browns Ferry Rd.Athens
Stephanie Marie Minor, 28, no address available
Kelvin Moore, 47, 113 Edinburg Dr. Athens
Kendall Maurice Mosley, 29, 14408 Browns Ferry Road, Athens
Kent Mason Nichols, 23, 15078 Oneal Road, Athens
Larence Gary Ricks, 49, of 2264 Lincoln St., Leighton
Lydia Gail Sawyers, 28, 16931 Menefee Road, Athens
Donald Ray Stinnett, 58, of 1704 S. Hine St., Athens
Corey Denzell Watkins, 21, of Athens
Rickey Arnez Williams, 50, of 909 Beech St. Athens
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:03:15 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #382 on: November 09, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »

http://whnt.com/2013/11/08/former-vina-coach-charged-with-having-sexual-relationship-with-student/

Sonny Tibbs
FRANKLIN COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Franklin County Sheriff Shannon Oliver said a former Vina High School girls’ basketball coach was arrested Friday and charged with having sex with a high school student.
Investigators arrested 35-year-old Sonny Tibbs at his home in Hamilton on Friday afternoon.  They say Tibbs had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old high school student.
According to Sheriff Oliver, Tibbs confessed to the relationship to investigators.
Tibbs is currently employed at Vina Elementary school as a P.E. teacher.
He is charged with three counts of a school employee having sexual intercourse with a student under 19.
He was a Vina High School teacher for 9 years.

AL.CUM cropped the mug shot.

More links:
http://www.timesdaily.com/news/local/article_3b6129d0-48c8-11e3-9d24-10604b9f6eda.html?mode=jqm
http://quadcitiesdaily.com/?p=133683&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=vina-teacher-arrested-for-having-sex-with-student

http://www.waaytv.com/videos/news/sonny-tibbs-arrest/html_ce4ddbc7-e2bd-5c81-878e-f2561550f8c8.html?mode=nogs

Tibbs is also listed as a local amateur wrestler who goes by the name Ninja Assassin. - See more at: http://www.franklincountytimes.com/2013/11/08/teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-student-2/#sthash.M9mJzbcy.dpuf
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:59:13 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
They say Tibbs had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old high school student.

Boy ,they are all the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2013, 01:07:59 PM »
Ha! Ha!  al.scum deleted my comment with the full picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2013, 01:20:19 PM »
Ha! Ha!  al.scum deleted my comment with the full picture.

Got to protect their readership. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »
Dude, you need a twitter account solely dedicated to this. Would be epic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2013, 07:57:09 PM »
Dude, you need a twitter account solely dedicated to this. Would be epic.

And Chizad would know, in re the twatters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #388 on: November 09, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »
They say Tibbs had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old high school student.

Boy ,they are all the same.
Did she call him Mr. Tibbs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2013, 11:57:18 PM »

or daddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2013, 05:32:27 AM »
I don't think they ever specified the gender of the student. Just sayin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2013, 11:58:54 AM »
http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2013/11/alabama_fan_shot_at_gas_statio.html

The headline makes the updyke out to be the victim.   The story seems to suggest that the updyke was involved in a fight and ended up on the shit end of the stick.

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- A man was shot in both legs at a gas station early Sunday morning night after two unknown suspects taunted him about being an Alabama fan after Saturday's LSU game, according to the Tuscaloosa Metro Homicide Unit.
At 2:37 a.m. on Sunday, homicide investigators responded to a shooting at the Shell station at Skyland Boulevard and Greensboro Avenue in Tuscaloosa.

The victim, a 30-year-old male, had been shot in both legs. He was being transported to DCH with non-life threatening injuries. The victim stated he stopped at the store to use the restroom when two unknown male subjects taunted him about being an Alabama fan.

The victim and suspects became involved in a physical altercation, when one of the suspects produced a firearm. The victim retrieved his gun from his car, and the suspect with the gun shot at him striking him in the leg. The victim returned fire.

The two suspects left the scene in a small black vehicle. At this time, it is not believed that anyone else was injured, according to police

The case is still under investigation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #392 on: November 12, 2013, 10:12:04 PM »

Tamara Murphy, Domestic Violence III
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:18:09 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #393 on: November 13, 2013, 01:38:11 PM »
I present the first draft of "The Incomplete Encyclopedia of Isolated Incidents".  It's a collection consisting primarily of updykes in the process of committing a crime, being arrested, or their mugshots.  Most of the pics have the text (very poorly formatted but I'll get around to that one of these days) of the stories and links to the interwebs where you can find the original source.

I call it incomplete because I make no mention of the updyke himself or brian downing.  I pretty much leave out former players brushes with the law (don't think you're going unnoticed Mr. Stabler).  I did include Rolondo McClain.  He's just so cute in handcuffs.  Except for a couple of notable exceptions, I did not include mug shots without an accompanying story.  It also does not include stories about any shootings, beatings, stabbings, or vehicular homicide connected to updykedness that don't have a picture of the perp in uniform.  It also doesn't include any general stupidity that isn't criminal.  No permanent skin art of a jaundice bahr bryant in close proximity man boobs.  No misspelled tats.  No pics of pregnant bammer chicks between a sewage retention pond and Peggy Hill sized stripper shoes.  In other words there's still a lot of work to do on the document.

I plan on adding more to it in the future and prettying it up a bit (well as pretty as you could make a document centered around blamers).  In the mean time enjoy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:45:03 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #394 on: November 13, 2013, 02:22:57 PM »
Once you put something on the internet, it never goes away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #395 on: November 13, 2013, 02:23:37 PM »
Brav-fucking-o
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #396 on: November 13, 2013, 02:25:15 PM »
I present the first draft of "The Incomplete Encyclopedia of Isolated Incidents".  It's a collection consisting primarily of updykes in the process of committing a crime, being arrested, or their mugshots.  Most of the pics have the text (very poorly formatted but I'll get around to that one of these days) of the stories and links to the interwebs where you can find the original source.

I call it incomplete because I make no mention of the updyke himself or brian downing.  I pretty much leave out former players brushes with the law (don't think you're going unnoticed Mr. Stabler).  I did include Rolondo McClain.  He's just so cute in handcuffs.  Except for a couple of notable exceptions, I did not include mug shots without an accompanying story.  It also does not include stories about any shootings, beatings, stabbings, or vehicular homicide connected to updykedness that don't have a picture of the perp in uniform.  It also doesn't include any general stupidity that isn't criminal.  No permanent skin art of a jaundice bahr bryant in close proximity man boobs.  No misspelled tats.  No pics of pregnant bammer chicks between a sewage retention pond and Peggy Hill sized stripper shoes.  In other words there's still a lot of work to do on the document.

I plan on adding more to it in the future and prettying it up a bit (well as pretty as you could make a document centered around blamers).  In the mean time enjoy.
:king:

This man is doing God's work.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #397 on: November 13, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »
My virus scan would not let me download that much shit at one time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2013, 02:39:53 PM »
http://www.wdef.com/news/story/Marion-County-High-School-Coach-Faces-Charges-of/Fshk2-eCuUuk6ekhbHP1Lw.cspx

Marion County High School Coach Faces Charges of Vandalism

Reported by: James Mahon
11/13 7:15 pm

JASPER, TN, (WDEF)-Assistant Coach and High School teacher Michael Schmitt has been arrested and booked into Marion County Jail.

He faces charge of vandalism to school property that caused over a 1000 dollars worth of damage.

The Marion County Superintendent informed News 12 that an internal investigation is ongoing and that staff and students alike will be briefed on exactly what happened"

Marion County Superintendent,"We don't want it to hurt the students or the community in any way possible and certainly don't want it to trickle over into the school atmosphere as well as the football atmosphere"

Schmitt is now on Administrative leave with pay.

His arrest came after a joint investigation by Jasper Police and Marion County Sheriff's department  less than two weeks after the school facilities were tarnished with abusive comments and paintings.

Griffith says authorities are still trying to piece together exactly what happened.

"The Constitution extends certain rights, so coach Schmitt is innocent until proven guilty of these charges"

Investigators believe the abusive remarks were meant to inspire Marion County against bitter rivals South Pittsburg in what is one of the most heated high school football games in the state.

Neil bennett,South Pittsburg Sports Photographer,"Heard so many rumors that it might be someone from South Pittsburg and even more so surprised that it was from their own coaching staff"

Bennet says the abusive remarks tainted both schools and both communities.

"Done to make the Pirates look bad and make it look like someone from South Pittsburg  had done the vandalism"

Both Teams are ranked in the top three in the Volunteer State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike