Domestic violence while wearing a Beatdown Coming shirt.  Crassic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2013, 08:47:39 AM »
Domestic violence while wearing a Beatdown Coming shirt.  Crassic
He told that bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
He told that bitch.

"She had it coming.  Rowe Tahd!"

-her diddy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #344 on: September 25, 2013, 11:37:22 PM »
A Dedicated Alabama Fan
Posted by: Thomas Azar
Date: Sep 23 2013 4:51 PM

We received an email regarding the article: http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/dothan-woman-charged-with-torture-willful-abuse-etc-of-child-under-18-years-45915

Nobody should be able to wear a Alabama Crimson Tide shirt in their mug shot especially a woman being charged with striking a 5 year old child. It should have been blacked out.  -Michelle

Better buy a jumbo size box of Sharpies, then, idiot.  You're gonna be busy.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:40:19 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2013, 09:24:43 PM »

SYNOPSIS OF OFFENSE & ARREST: On September 28, 2013 Officers Jordan Pace and Jeremy Caffee with the Decatur Police Department’s Patrol Division conducted a traffic stop on a black Chevrolet Suburban for speeding and suspected driving under the influence on Hwy 67 in the city limits of Decatur. Officers approached the vehicle and identified the driver as Randy Teague and the passenger as Ricky Teague.
Officer Pace had Randy exit the vehicle and perform field sobriety tests. After the tests, Randy gave officers consent to search the vehicle. During their search, officers located a small quantity of methamphetamine inside the vehicle. Randy was found to be in possession of the methamphetamine. Randy Teague was arrested for Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance.

On 09/25/13 victim, Davis reported his vehicle broken into missing from the vehicle was his wallet. He first noticed the vehicle broken into around 5:30am. He pulled his bank statement up shortly after finding his vehicle broken into on his phone and saw that his debit card that was in his wallet had been used at a gas station. He spoke with the clerk at the gas station who was able to give him a description of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in. Davis was familiar with the vehicle and showed the Police where the suspect vehicle’s owner lived.
Det. Sparks was assigned the case and responded to the suspect’s residence and made contact with the suspect identified as Jonathan Grantland. Grantland was transported to the Decatur Police Dept. voluntarily and questioned about the incident then released at approx. 2:15pm. Grantland did not have a ride home and left the Police Dept. walking.
Morison reported his vehicle stolen from his residence between the hours of 2:00pm and 3:30pm from his residence on 8th St. SW.  Grantland was later apprehended by the Hartselle Police passed out in the driver’s seat of Morison’s stolen vehicle at the Hartselle Sonic.  He was arrested for non-related charges by the HPD and later questioned by Det. Harris in regards to Morison’s vehicle.
Det. Sparks charged Grantland with 1 ct. of B&E, 3 cts. Of Fradulent Use of a credit card, and 1 ct of Theft of Property 1st was booked into the Decatur City Jail and later transferred to the Morgan Co. Jail in lieu of a $27,000.00 CASH bond.
http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/09/30/this-week-in-bama-fan-arrests-meth-bust-a-tider-passed-out-at-sonic/

BTW, this was Mr. Teague's second meth arrest in less than two weeks. http://decatur.waff.com/news/news/220643-more-arrests-possible-after-morgan-co-meth-bust
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:29:26 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »
They be rollin baby.  roe tahd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
It's nice to know that Randy from above wasn't lonely when he was transferred him to the Morgan County Jail.

Cramer, Christopher Allen (W /M/22) Arrest on chrg of Failure To Pay Court Ordered Monies (F), [Missing Address], on 10/2/2013.

Griffin, Roger Dale (W /M/42) Arrest on chrg of Failure To Appear-reckless Endangerment (M), at 88 Griffin Rd, Morgan County, AL, on 10/3/2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2013, 12:54:17 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2013, 01:29:19 PM »
So glad they're the most protected program in the history of NCAA rules compliance.  Really is doing a service for the entire conference. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »
More bama idiots strike in vandal fashion:

http://collegespun.com/sec/alabama-sec/photo-alabama-fans-paint-roll-tide-roll-and-rmft-on-tennessees-rock
That's a load of horse shit, the bastard is their inspiration, their hero and I heard he's up for sainthood to the mullet nation.  Assholes   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #351 on: October 23, 2013, 02:24:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #352 on: October 23, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »
More bama idiots strike in vandal fashion:

http://collegespun.com/sec/alabama-sec/photo-alabama-fans-paint-roll-tide-roll-and-rmft-on-tennessees-rock

I find it hard to believe that someone could be on that site for that long doing that and no one see anything.

WTF?????????????????   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #353 on: October 23, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »
I find it hard to believe that someone could be on that site for that long doing that and no one see anything.

WTF?????????????????   :facepalm:

It's a clear photoshop.  And the perpetrators were sent a back dated cease and desist letter months before it happened.  They were proactive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #354 on: October 23, 2013, 04:53:21 PM »
I'm astonished that UT beat writer, Evan Woodbammer, hasn't written anything about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #355 on: October 23, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »
I'm astonished that UT beat writer, Evan Woodbammer, hasn't written anything about that.

Good call...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #356 on: October 25, 2013, 06:15:53 PM »

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2013/10/tuscaloosa_police_searching_fo_7.html

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama -- The Tuscaloosa County Crime Stoppers are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a pair of armed robbers and the man who drove them away from the credit union they held up Friday morning.
According to Sgt. Brent Blankley, a representative for the Tuscaloosa Police Department, officers responded to reports of a robbery at the Alabama One Credit Union on Jack Warner Parkway in Tuscaloosa just before 10 o'clock Friday morning.

Witness accounts and surveillance footage show that two men entered the credit union carrying guns. One suspect, a black male, was armed with a black pump-action shotgun and another male suspect of unknown race carried a pistol.

Blankley said the duo made the customers of the bank lay down on the ground then demanded money from the tellers working there. The bank employees surrendered an undisclosed amount of money and both suspects ran out of the credit union. They were taken away from the scene in what police believe was a black Toyota Camry driven by a third man.

Tuscaloosa County Crime Stoppers is offering a $10,000.00 reward for the arrest of the suspects. Anyone with information on the identity or location of the suspects is urged to contact Tuscaloosa County Crime Stoppers at 205-752-7867 or text “Tusc” and the suspect’s information to CRIMES (274637).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
Franklin County never disappoints.

INMATE NAME: JOHNNIE BENDALL

CITY: RUSSELLVILLE, ALABAMA

ARREST DATE: 09/24/13

CHARGES: POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

ARRESTING AGENCY: FCSD

INMATE NAME: STEPHANIE PHILLIPS

CITY: RUSSELLVILLE, ALABAMA

ARREST DATE: 09/30/13

CHARGES: THEFT OGF PROPERTY SECOND DEGREE
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »
Morgan County is stepping up their game.

Kilpatric, Daniel Wayne (W /M/20) Arrest on chrg of Marijuana-possession 2nd Degree Class A (M), at Highway 36 @ Lando Cain Rd, AL, on 10/6/2013.

Williams, Quincy Rashard (B /M/34) Arrest on chrg of Carrying Concealed Weapon (M), at Highway 231& Highway 36, on 10/9/2013.

Brown, Christy Faye (W /F/34) Arrest on chrg of Unlawful Purch,poss Or Sale Of Ephedrine (F), at 119 Lee St Ne, Decatur, AL, on 10/13/2013.

Lamb, Elizabeth Darlene (W /F/36) Arrest on chrg of Possess Cont Sub- Synthetic Narcotics (F), at 1110 Hwy 231, Lacey Springs, AL, on 10/13/2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #359 on: October 29, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
http://mugshots.gadsdentimes.com/mug-shot/tyler-daniel-watts/?slider=4

CHARGE NUMBER: 1

VIOLATION CODE: 13A-6-132