Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #300 on: August 15, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
Last one for the evening.  Although the perp is not in official uniform while felonizing, his attire and the spoils of his crime leave little doubt.

http://www.waff.com/story/19589910/thief-steals-alabama-items-from-cracker-barrel
HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -
There's no question college sports fans can be a little wacky when it comes to supporting their team.

In fact, sometimes they can even cross the line and break the law.

The alleged thief is seen wearing a camouflage T-shirt, but that didn't help him hide from the surveillance camera.

He's a heavy set man with a beard, shorts and sandals seen gobbling up some merchandise June 20 at the Cracker Barrel restaurant on Drake Avenue.

You can see several shots of the man as he worked his way around the gift area, grabbing University of Alabama hats, shirts and necklaces.

Police said he didn't have a bag to put them in, so he eventually stole one of those too.

According to police, he stole over $1200 worth of Alabama merchandise.

Unlike Bama's top-ranked football team, this guy's destined to lose this particular game.

However, you stand to be a big winner financially if you know who he is.

You have three ways to cash in.

Call 256-53-CRIME.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2013, 09:01:33 AM »
He's a heavy set man with a beard

That narrows it down a lot...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2013, 10:09:54 AM »
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ledger-enquirer/obituary.aspx?n=glenn-nunley&pid=166420069#fbLoggedOut

Glenn Nunley

Glenn Nunley
July 8, 1962-
August 10, 2013

Columbus , Ga- Glenn Scott Nunley, known as "Rocco" to close friends, left us to join Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant in our heavenly Father's coliseum on August 10th, 2013.

Funeral arrangements start with a celebration of his life at Midway United Methodist Church, 4442 Buena Vista Road, Columbus Georgia for family and close friends at 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Friday, August 16th, 2013, followed by a dinner in his honor at the same location, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

Glenn was born on July 8th, 1962 of Italian and German descent, and naturalized in the United States shortly there after. Glenn attended local Columbus schools and graduated from Kendrick High School, Columbus Georgia, in 1980.

Glenn also graduated from Chattahoochee Valley Community College in Phenix City Alabama, with an Associates Degree. His awards included graduating on the Deans List, being honored as the Magna Cum Laude of his class, and being listed in the "Who's Who" publication of college graduates of 2007. Glenn was also an Eagle Scout, and still active in the Boy Scouts of America until his death.

His devotion to the University of Alabama's Football team and the Green Bay Packers is still legendary to those who knew him. Glenn enjoyed camping and entertaining children, and he had a genuine love for animals. He was self-employed in landscaping, and a caretaker for his parents.

Glenn is survived his parents, Thomas and Inge Nunley, his brother and sister Carl and Veronika Nunley, his niece and nephews Deanna, Brandon and Kyle Nunley. He will be greatly missed by dozens of aunts, uncles and cousins, and hundreds of extended family and friends.

Donations are appreciated in lieu of flowers, at any Columbus Bank and Trust Company branch; please address them to the "Glenn Scott Nunley Special Account".

Quoting Bear Bryant "If you want to walk the Heavenly streets of gold, you gotta know the password…"ROLL TIDE ROLL!" (and Rocco always knew the password!).

Cue this guy's mom signing up for the X to bitch at us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2013, 10:30:19 AM »
Columbus , Ga- Glenn Scott Nunley, known as "Rocco" to close friends, left us to join Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

In other words, Glenn is going to hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »
Motherfucker had to die on my birthday too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »
In other words, Glenn is going to hell.
:brilliant:

Please stick around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2013, 10:34:48 AM »
Glenn enjoyed camping and entertaining children, and he had a genuine love for animals.

Must. Not. Comment.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2013, 10:35:40 AM »
Motherfucker had to die on my birthday too.

He gave you the ultimate gift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
Must. Not. Comment.

I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2013, 11:47:47 AM »
According to police, he stole over $1200 worth of Alabama merchandise.

Good lord, no wonder most of their population is poor, What the hell they charging for T-shirts, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
You just can't make this shit up.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »
Speechless
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »
Speechless

Not gonna lie, I liked it better when it was posted earlier today.  Maybe it's just me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2013, 04:51:36 PM »
Not gonna lie, I liked it better when it was posted earlier today.  Maybe it's just me.

Yeah. I kind of lost it's oomph.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2013, 06:10:44 PM »
Glenn enjoyed camping and entertaining children, and he had a genuine love for animals.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #318 on: August 16, 2013, 06:58:27 PM »
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ledger-enquirer/obituary.aspx?n=glenn-nunley&pid=166420069#fbLoggedOut

Cue this guy's mom signing up for the X to bitch at us.

Graduated from community college in his mid thirties and mowed lawns for a living. Way to perpetuate the stereotype. Roe tahd, motha focka.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #319 on: August 16, 2013, 07:01:53 PM »
Graduated from community college in his mid thirties and mowed lawns for a living. Way to perpetuate the stereotype. Roe tahd, motha focka.

But could he run?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.