Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A List of "Isolated Incidents"

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2013, 07:53:21 PM »
Not an isolated incident, nor is there any proof that she's a Tide fan, but fuck it...I'm putting this here:

Ohhh shit I think we're dancing with a man
It'll be known throughout the land.
Two boys from Texas danced the jig
with a dude who wore a wig.
We've been dancing with a man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »
Rolando arrested again...

Rolando McClain Arrested Again In Decatur

Posted on: 10:03 pm, April 21, 2013, by Nick Banaszak, updated on: 10:54pm, April 21, 2013

DECATUR, Ala.(WHNT)-Baltimore Ravens linebacker Rolando McClain was arrested again Sunday evening in his hometown of Decatur.

Decatur police confirmed that the former Alabama Crimson Tide All-American has been charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after an incident at Pines Park.

Eyewitnesses at the scene told WHNT News 19 that police officers had ordered McClain and several other people to leave the park after a large crowd had gathered there. McClain allegedly refused to do so, and began cursing at the officers. Authorities said McClain was eventually handcuffed and taken to the city jail before bonding out a short time later.

McClain was also arrested in Decatur in January when he was pulled over for a window tint violation. Police said McClain gave the traffic officers a false name in that incident. The former Alabama linebacker was also arrested by Decatur police in 2011 on assault and menacing charges. He was later convicted.

The Oakland Raiders released McClain after last season. He was signed by the Super Bowl champion Ravens earlier this year.

http://whnt.com:80/2013/04/21/rolando-mcclain-arrested-again-in-decatur/
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:09:59 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2013, 11:29:55 PM »
Inbred bammer dentistry...
*Graphic Warning*

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2013, 10:15:18 PM »
DEKALB, Miss. (AP) - Three more people will face charges in the April kidnapping of a 6-year-old Kemper County girl.

Kemper County Sheriff James Moore tells WTOK-TV (http://bit.ly/17mbqDP ) that University of Alabama basketball player Devonta Pollard and Joyce Johnigan were arrested Tuesday in Kemper County on a charge of conspiracy to commit kidnapping.

Moore says Shaquayla Johnigan was arrested in Hattiesburg on the same charge.

The child was taken from East Kemper Elementary School around noon April 30. She turned up on a rural road in Enterprise - unharmed - the next day. She apparently was put out of a vehicle there and then knocked on the door of a nearby residence. The homeowner called authorities.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2013, 10:51:11 PM »
Can't wait to read the Josh Moon article about how it's "just another black eye" on the program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #285 on: June 05, 2013, 12:15:59 AM »
I almost made this list today.  Is it too much to ask to come the goddamn beach and not have some shirtless freak doing karate by himself behind me for 2 hours?  If i knew he wouldnt bend me up like a pretzel, I would have called him a pussy.  But because I was certain he knew how to put me in some submission that would cause paralysis, I just let it go. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #286 on: June 05, 2013, 12:18:42 AM »
I almost made this list today.  Is it too much to ask to come the goddamn beach and not have some shirtless freak doing karate by himself behind me for 2 hours?  If i knew he wouldnt bend me up like a pretzel, I would have called him a pussy.  But because I was certain he knew how to put me in some submission that would cause paralysis, I just let it go.

Damn, dude.  You have a gun and a badge.  Time for a little misuse of police authority.  He won't be able to do a swooping crane kick with a cap in his ass.

??War Tiger?? :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #287 on: June 05, 2013, 06:59:59 AM »
Damn, dude.  You have a gun and a badge.  Time for a little misuse of police authority.  He won't be able to do a swooping crane kick with a cap in his ass.

??War Tiger?? :blink:

on a boat?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #288 on: June 05, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #292 on: August 13, 2013, 09:22:37 PM »
I like this Montezuma guy.  Has he had his dog fisted yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #293 on: August 13, 2013, 10:48:58 PM »
I like this Montezuma guy.  Has he had his dog fisted yet?

With his first 3 posts being dirt on bammer felons, I think he may be exempt at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #294 on: August 13, 2013, 11:23:43 PM »
That's the way you hit the ground runnin', n00bs.

Bravo. Even bumped an old thread to put these in the appropriate place.

:kimclap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #295 on: August 14, 2013, 12:35:26 PM »
Since this is the definitive place for stuff like this, it should also be noted that former Alabama students include

Marshall Applewhite - The Heaven's Gate Cult Leader who instructed the mass ritual suicide following the Hale Bop comet.

Timothy Leary - Most famous acid-head/hippie of the 60s

Latrell Sprewell - Most notorious player in NBA history for choking his own coach, threatening to kill him and dragging him backwards by his neck, then 20 minutes later punching him in a seperate accosting. This following two separate violent fights with teammates including attempted assault with a 2x4 and threatening of gun violence. Also made headlines for being charged with reckless driving for his role in a 90 mph accident that injured two people, grounding his million dollar yacht, having two of his homes foreclosed upon, and being prohibited from seeing his children.

Bernie Madoff - Most notorious white collar criminal, possibly of all time. His name is synonymous with Wall Street corruption.

Any others?

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:59:30 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #296 on: August 14, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
Since this is the definitive place for stuff like this, it should also be noted that former Alabama students include

Marshall Applewhite - The Heaven's Gate Cult Leader who instructed the mass ritual suicide following the Hale Bop comet.

Timothy Leary - Most famous acid-head/hippie of the 60s

Latrell Sprewell - Most notorious player in NBA history for choking his own coach, threatening to kill him and dragging him backwards by his neck, then 20 minutes later punching him in a seperate accosting. This following two separate violent fights with teammates including attempted assault with a 2x4 and threatening of gun violence. Also made headlines for being charged with reckless driving for his role in a 90 mph accident that injured two people, grounding his million dollar yacht, having two of his homes foreclosed upon, and being prohibited from seeing his children.

Bernie Madoff - Most notorious white collar criminal, possibly of all time. His name is synonymous with Wall Street corruption.

Any others?
Don Siegelman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #297 on: August 15, 2013, 09:56:07 PM »
That's the way you hit the ground runnin', n00bs.

Bravo. Even bumped an old thread to put these in the appropriate place.

:kimclap:

I've got more.  I'll try not to repeat ones that have been posted here before.

One of my favorites:

http://www.northescambia.com/2012/04/jury-trial-recessed-for-molino-pharmacy-underwear-robber
The trial of a Molino man accused of robbing a local pharmacy in 2010 while wearing underwear on his head was delayed Friday over the availability of a witness.
The jury trial of Joseph Daniel Flowers, now 58, got underway Thursday on multiple charges including  robbery with a firearm and several drug possession charges for the September 20, 2010, holdup of Scott’s Pharmacy on Highway 29,
On the first day of the trial, Judge Gary Bergosh denied a defense motion to disallow video of the robbery and denied a defense request for acquittal.  The court was recessed until 8:30 Friday morning.
Over objections by the State Attorney’s Office, a defense motion to delay the trial was granted by Bergosh due to the availability of a key defense witness. Bergosh recessed the trial until Monday morning.
Also on Friday, the defense filed motions to exclude surveillance video. The defense is also asking that evidence and testimony from the trial of Krystal Lynn Collins, the getaway car driver in the armed robbery. Collins was previously found guilty of armed robbery with a firearm and a half dozen felony drug charges. She was sentenced was 25 years in prison.
Flowers allegedly robbed the pharmacy while wearing a bathrobe, slippers, yellow kitchen gloves and underwear on his head. His trial was delayed for months before he was declared competent to stand trial. Flowers is being held  in the Escambia County Jail without bond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #298 on: August 15, 2013, 10:13:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #299 on: August 15, 2013, 10:17:41 PM »
I don't know the story behind this recent updyke booking but it's definitely an instant classic.

http://mugshots.com/Current-Events/Erik-Kyle-Nichols.65609270.html

Unfortunately he doesn't discuss the arrest on his facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/erikRMFT?fref=ts
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:24:02 PM by Montezuma58 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions