No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #261 on: March 06, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
”He killed a bahr at 13 years old, his dick was hard, cause it was made of gold.”

.... :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »
A group of college kids did what most do and decided to hold a house party during spring break and get wildly intoxicated. The kids reportedly destroyed the multi-million dollar home they were staying in and police were called after multiple complaints from neighbors. Unfortunately for the spring breakers, their bad decisions led to a one-night stay in the slammer.

In total, 32 students were arrested – 17 boys and 15 girls.

But I am sure you are wondering, why is this relevant? Well, one of the arrested underage drinkers highlighted the video with an appearance and one final battle cry before heading to jail.

Reporters asked the kid if he thought it was funny to be arrested. His response, “I think it’s hilarious. Roll Tide. Roll Tide.”

Nothing like some good ole school pride to get you through the rough times.

Here is the video of the incident:

I am sure the kids will look back on this moment and not be ashamed one bit. Roll Tide.

http://fansided.com/2013/03/12/spring-breakers-arrested-and-tells-news-roll-tide/

Some of the comments are hilarious...”These aren't Alabama students, because we're not on break until March 25th.” AND??? Everyone knows that most of the inbred nation never attended uat, or any college for that matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2013, 06:57:59 AM »
Some of the comments are hilarious...”These aren't Alabama students, because we're not on break until March 25th.” AND??? Everyone knows that most of the inbred nation never attended uat, or any college for that matter.

"The smell of alcohol, vomit, and urine was overwhelming." 

Are they sure they weren't in Tuscaloosa?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #264 on: March 13, 2013, 08:21:51 AM »
"The smell of alcohol, vomit, and urine was overwhelming." 

Are they sure they weren't in Tuscaloosa?
Don't forget the Paper Mill on the Eastern side of Tuscaloosa and the Chicken Plants on the Western side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #265 on: March 13, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2013, 11:21:15 AM »

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2013, 09:39:27 AM »
Meanwhile, Auburn spring breakers get a War Eagle from the cops for cleaning up after themselves at the beach.

That contrast pretty much sums up the two fanbases.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2013, 05:33:59 PM »
Meanwhile, Auburn spring breakers get a War Eagle from the cops for cleaning up after themselves at the beach.

That contrast pretty much sums up the two fanbases.
^THIS^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2013, 10:51:21 PM »
al.com has it covered.  Those were not the droids you were looking for.

http://blog.al.com/gulf-coast/2013/03/roll_tide_students_arrested_at.html#incart_river_default

Although some of the 34 people arrested yelled "Roll Tide" for TV cameras when police broke up a wild spring break house party in Miramar Beach this month, records from the Walton County Sheriff's Office show those charged had no obvious connection to the University or state of Alabama.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The media in this state.  What they won't do to bow at the feet of the Tahd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2013, 03:57:01 AM »
The place was totally trashed...the newspaper reported that the house had holes punched in walls and it appeared people had urinated on the floor.

That sounds like a Rosedale Apt. 3 party at Jumbo's to me...wait, they didn't throw furniture into the pool, then set it on fire...so, almost a Jumbo Party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
Trent Richardson sued for assault of two women

Posted by Mike Florio on March 23, 2013, 9:40 AM EDT

The bad news for Browns running back Trent Richardson this week is that he can no longer use the top of his helmet to ram opponents. The worse news is that he now faces civil charges of assaulting a pair of women last December.

The only good news is that he’s not accused of ramming them with the top of his helmet.

According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Krystal Jones and Kathleen Hunter filed a lawsuit on Friday, claiming that Richardson, his girlfriend, and his brother, Terrell, verbally and physically assaulted the duo at Richardson’s home.

The incident occurred after the Browns’ December 9 win over the Chiefs. A celebration at Richardson’s house lasted into the morning hours of Monday, December 10, with Richardson’s girlfriend, Sevina Fatu, inviting Jones and Hunter to attend.

The women claim that Richardson at one point asked them to leave and that, while in the driveway, Richardson “verbally accosted” them, “shout[ing] and curs[ing]” that the women has “‘disrespected his house’” by slamming a door. Richardson then allegedly slammed a fist onto the hood of Jones’ car, causing damage in excess of $1,500.

The women claim that, as they tried to leave, Richardson stood behind the car and called for Fatu to come out and “attack” them. Fatu then “opened the driver’s door and began pummeling” Kathleen Hunter “with her fists.” Two other unnamed women joined the fray, beating Hunter at the alleged urging of Richardson.

Next, the trio allegedly “proceeded to beat and pummel Plaintiff Krystal Jones with their fists and feet,” at the direction of Trent Richardson.

Jones and Hunter claim that, after they were able to drive away, they stopped the car, called police, and sought medical attention.

The Browns told the Plain Dealer that they are “aware of the situation, but will not comment at this time.”

It’s unclear whether the situation was investigated by the authorities for criminal prosecution, and if so whether a decision was made to prosecute, or not.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/23/trent-richardson-sued-for-assault-of-two-women/

:muttley: :muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2013, 02:43:57 PM »
"those two bitches are crazy.  Roll tide!" - their fathers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2013, 06:04:25 PM »
bitches, beat dey asses for tRent richahdsun!!  Mmm!  Mmm!  I wish I had two mo bitches, so I could give yo asses four beatdowns!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #274 on: March 24, 2013, 08:33:49 AM »
Sounds like tRent has a touch of the roid rage
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
"those two bitches are crazy.  Roll tide!" - their fathers.

^^^^Gets it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2013, 03:07:01 PM »
Not an isolated incident, nor is there any proof that she's a Tide fan, but fuck it...I'm putting this here:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »
Not an isolated incident, nor is there any proof that she's a Tide fan, but fuck it...I'm putting this here:

Someone save that poor little girl. She is gonna grow up very fucked up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #278 on: March 28, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »
Someone save that poor little girl. She is gonna grow up very fucked up.   

I'm thinking she is a love child.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #279 on: March 28, 2013, 07:46:25 PM »
Sounds like tRent has a touch of the roid rage
Deer antler aggression
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."