No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2012, 01:57:27 PM »

I hate to say it, but that is obviously photochopped. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »
I hate to say it, but that is obviously photochopped.

Yea they took cigarette out of the kid’s mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »

Hustle. 
This is how it's done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »

Annnnndddd.....dallaswareagle comes through in the clutch with a double to the gap clearing the bases.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2012, 06:02:45 PM »
:kimclap: :kimclap: :kimclap: and a  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2012, 08:42:02 PM »
Woman Arrested At Graduation Party Is Teacher’s Aide

Posted on: 11:20 am, May 31, 2012, by WHNT News 19, updated on: 11:26am, May 31, 2012

Deputies from the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office arrested two people at a graduation party earlier this week. WHNT News 19 has learned one of them is a teacher’s aide.

Wanda Trapp Rutherford and Ian Hane Taylor were arrested. Deputies say they arrested Rutherford for allowing a minor to consume alcohol at a party in her home, on County Road 126 in Town Creek. She is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Rutherford is a teacher’s aide at Hatton School. WHNT News 19 spoke with Lawrence County Superintendent Heath Grimes, who said the school system is investigating the matter.

Deputies say Ian Taylor was drinking alcohol, and is only 18. He is charged with one count of minor in possession of alcohol.

http://whnt.com/2012/05/31/woman-arrested-at-graduation-party-is-teachers-aide/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2012, 07:11:43 AM »
How else was she gonna get him drunk enough to fuck her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2012, 09:11:54 AM »
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/may/30/6/turned-away-battleship-because-shirt-ar-3884418/

Husband is sporting the 2012 BCS shirt. 

Turned Away from the Battleship Because of Shirt

MOBILE, Alabama --

A local woman says she wasn't treated fairly at the USS Alabama. On Sunday, Sandra Carpenter was turned away from the Battleship because of the shirt she was wearing. It is the black shirt, you see here in the picture.   She and her husband, Billy, were taking their four year old daughter to the park for an outing during the Memorial Day holiday weekend. When they went to buy tickets, the manager turned her away, saying that she could not board the ship with that particular shirt on. She says, "I was comfortable with the clothes I had on. He accepted other people with theirs, but I couldn't get on because of how I was dressed." She was shocked and says she started crying. Her husband says that he, too, was shocked. "No there is nothing wrong with that shirt! My wife is beautiful the way she is."

Battleship park officials declined an on camera interview, but did tell us there is no official dress code. They say it is up to a manager's discretion, to decide what is appropriate attire for a family attraction. This particular manager, thought her shirt was inappropriate.

USS Alabama officials say they are reviewing their dress code policy and will post it in the coming days. They're also offering the Carpenter family free admission, if they return to the park.

But Sandra and her family say they do not plan on visiting the USS Alabama again, after what happened to her. "It's Memorial Day. You are trying to honor veterans, and they wouldn't let us get on there to honor them."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:27:40 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/may/30/6/turned-away-battleship-because-shirt-ar-3884418/

I have two guesses on this:

Getting on the U.S.S. Alabama is free.

The local wal-mart had two people call in sick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2012, 11:08:00 AM »

Weez tha defandin champeens. U barners need to reelize thayut and know ur role.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2012, 06:51:15 PM »
Weez tha defandin champeens. U barners need to reelize thayut and know ur role.
"an they done named that sheeup after thuh unieversity, so why couldn't she wear her shirt on it, Paaaawl? I'll hang up an lissen."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
"an they done named that sheeup after thuh unieversity, so why couldn't she wear her shirt on it, Paaaawl? I'll hang up an lissen."

Oh, an theyz allsew woooun't let me drag on ma marl-borow on tha sheeup premeesis. Dont they know I's jus' doin it in honer of Shayne? I mean, dont they gotta let-a-fella honor a fallin bruther? I thought dat wuz the law. Aint that the law pawwwl? You mind checkin on that for me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
The hits keep coming. Wear it proud!

Published: June 11, 2012 
BY ALAN RIQUELMY Ledger-Enquirer

Circle K on Bradley Park Drive robbed

By ALAN RIQUELMY — ariquelmy@ledger-enquirer.com

Columbus police are searching for two suspects in the robbery of a Circle K over the weekend, reports state.

The robbery of the Bradley Park Drive store happened about 3:05 a.m. Saturday. Two suspects entered the store and threatened two clerks with a handgun. They took cash from the store and personal items from a clerk before fleeing, police said.

No one was injured in the robbery, reports state.

Police say both suspects are black men. The first suspect is 5-foot-6 and 170 pounds. He wore a red and white Alabama hat, a white T-shirt and had a T-shirt covering his face.

The second suspect is 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8 and 160 to 180 pounds. He wore a long-sleeved gray T-shirt, blue jeans and had a towel or shirt covering his face, reports state.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/06/11/2080227/circle-k-on-bradley-park-drive.html#storylink=cpy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »
Some hog fans found the original bama picture....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2012, 11:12:27 AM »
"Wuts this whirlarld comin' to if you cain't hayet Allbarn in puuuhhblic!?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »
I posted this elsewhere, but this probably belongs here.

FedEx Cup Leader Jason Dufner via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/JasonDufner/status/212709570567610368
Jason Dufner ‏@JasonDufner
Advice. Please don't tell me Roll Tide to my face if u are a Bama fan. It's kinda something u should save for your other loyal Bama fans.

https://twitter.com/JasonDufner/status/212709865263603712
I don't run around yelling war eagle at random Bama fans, I save that for those who love Auburn like I do. #respect

https://twitter.com/JasonDufner/status/212712641213374464
Unlike most auburn fans I don't have the hate for Bama fans. My wife and most of her family Bama folks. Just asking for some respect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions