Those are the fringe Alabama fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2012, 08:43:40 AM »

The "hangers-on" even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2012, 09:09:02 AM »

The 99%ers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 09:39:23 AM »
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/02/former_jefferson_county_school.html

Former Jefferson County teacher - and Alabama linebacker - charged with falsely claiming woman as his wife on immigration form
Published: Wednesday, February 01, 2012, 4:26 PM     Updated: Wednesday, February 01, 2012, 5:52 PM
By Kent Faulk -- The Birmingham News

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A former Jefferson County school teacher, who played football for the University of Alabama, has been charged with food stamp fraud and falsely claiming a woman as his wife on immigration forms, federal authorities announced today.

Saleem Abdul Rasheed, 30, of Bessemer, was charged in a document filed today in U.S. District Court in Birmingham, according to a joint statement from U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance, FBI Special Agent in Charge Patrick J. Maley and ICE's Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent in Charge Raymond R. Parmer Jr.

Rasheed played football at Shades Valley High, before playing for the University of Alabama from 1999-2001. He then played four years in the NFL and one year in the Canadian Football League.

Rasheed taught business education, a career technical course, at Erwin High School from Aug. 6, 2009 until Feb. 17, 2011, said Nez Calhoun, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County Board of Education.

Rasheed is charged in one count with signing a Department of Homeland Security form I-751, a Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence, on April 2 for a woman whom he claimed to be his wife, according to the statement from authorities. Rasheed was, however, legally married to another woman, according to the statement.

Rasheed is a U.S. citizen and the form he was filling out was on behalf of the woman, said Peggy Sanford, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorneys Office.

The other count charges that from October 2009 until April 2010, Rasheed received Family and Food Assistance totaling $5,551 while claiming that he was unemployed, but he was, in fact, working as a teacher for the Jefferson County Board of Education, according to the joint statement from federal authorities.

Prosecutors' charges includes a Notice of Forfeiture that seeks to recover the $5,551 Rasheed obtained through the fraud, according to the statement.

The maximum sentence for knowingly making a false statement on a Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The maximum sentence for food stamp fraud is 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Updated at 5:25 p.m. Feb. 1 to include information about Rasheed being a former college and pro football player
What's extra funny is that when the story was first released they didn't mention he was a former tide player. Of course if a former Auburn walk-on that never played a down in his life while he was here immediately gets "Former Auburn Player" in the headlines. What's extra funny is that the comments before 5:25 are all calling him scum, and then magically at 5:25, people start chiming in to defend his actions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2012, 02:30:55 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
Had to run a virus scan after posting that picture.

Great..Thanks a lot Chizad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2012, 07:04:14 AM »
http://www.wsfa.com/story/16976566/bald-eagle-found-shot-twice-in-ala

AUBURN, AL (WSFA) -The Alabama Wildlife Center says a wounded bald eagle is being nursed back to health after it was found to have been shot.

The female bird was transported to Auburn University, home of the Southeastern Raptor Center, where professionals are caring for it.

Investigators say the wounded bird was found in the Northport area of Tuscaloosa County. Tests showed the bird had a fractured wing with a pellet lodged at the fracture point. A second pellet was found near the animal's skull.

The bird's wounds had started to heal on their own, and authorities say the gunshot wounds do not appear to be recent.

No information was immediately available on who might have shot the bird. (hmm...wonder if a call to finebaum will be on the horizon)

The eagle will remain at the Auburn facility for approximately three to six months. She's expected to make a full recovery at which point she'll be released back into the wild.

Bald eagles are a protected species under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act of 1940, as well as other state laws and regulations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2012, 08:33:39 AM »
Next up:  Jim from Crestwood.

HEEEEYYYYY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWL, I went huntin this weekend over by the lake, and I shot me an 'ol eagle up.  Seemed like the right thang to do, since somebody done sewed that rye seed on the grass in front of tha Bahr's stature.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2012, 10:14:59 AM »
Does this count?

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- Wildlife investigators are offering a reward of $2,500 to help find out who shot at bald eagle in Tuscaloosa County. The eagle is recovering at the Southeastern Raptor Center in Auburn.

The bald eagle was found next to the Sipsey River on Upper Columbus Road. X-rays showed it had been shot in the wing and skull.

The eagle is expected to be released into the wild after recovering from its injuries.

To provide information, contact John Rawls, special agent with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, office of law enforcement in Millbrook, at 334-285-9600, John_Rawls@fws.gov, call Alabama's Operation GameWatch at 800-272-4263 or email  dcnr.gamewatch@dcnr.alabama.gov.

For more information go to www.fws.gov/southeast.

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2012/02/war_eagle_bald_eagle_recoverin.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2012, 10:24:07 AM »
Does this count?

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2012/02/war_eagle_bald_eagle_recoverin.html
Pretty sure that was the last entry of "Isolated Incidents".

Unless that's the second bald eagle in Tuscaloosa that had to be rescued at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »
Pretty sure that was the last entry of "Isolated Incidents".

Unless that's the second bald eagle in Tuscaloosa that had to be rescued at Auburn.

Damn.  I completely missed that one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »
I took a guilty plea about an hour ago on a burglary case.  Dude clutched his 2011 NC hat in his hand as he entered it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2012, 01:21:57 PM »
I took a guilty plea about an hour ago on a burglary case.  Dude clutched his 2011 NC hat in his hand as he entered it.

I knew Nick Sabbun done stolt that title!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2012, 01:50:48 PM »
I don't think this was posted before, but this is a glaring example of how it's impossible not to hate them.

After the last basketball game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2012, 05:35:28 PM »
I don't think this was posted before, but this is a glaring example of how it's impossible not to hate them.

So, if you make stupid, childish insult, does it make it more or less an insult to throw in "sorry"?  Or like when fucktard bammers come to an Auburn site in August to post stupid shit like "Sorry, I can't find 4 wins on Auburn's schedule".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2012, 07:45:40 AM »

Pfttt. That's their student fishwrap.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:46:19 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
Forget trees, they take too long.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/03/fairhope_police_probe_teens_al.html

BAY MINETTE, Alabama — Fairhope police said Wednesday that a 19-year-old student who allegedly threatened classmates at Fairhope High School on Tuesday may have been planning an attack using several firearms found at his home.

"We removed five firearms (shotguns and rifles) from Mr. Moseley’s home," police spokesman Sgt. Craig Sawyer said Wednesday in an email statement. "Since he is 19, he is legally permitted to own the weapons, but they were taken as a safety precaution.

"Based on witness statements, we believe that Mr. Moseley may have attempted to carry out his threat today, but that is still under investigation."

rolldamntide

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 07:25:29 AM »
Damn that's scary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions