FTFY.   :bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: A List of "Isolated Incidents"
« Reply #1041 on: July 28, 2016, 11:05:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #1042 on: August 25, 2016, 02:53:41 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/08/postal_worker_a_former_univers.html#incart_river_index

Terrill Chatman, a former postal employee who also once played for the University of Alabama football team, was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury for stealing gift cards from the mail, federal authorities announced.

A two-count indictment filed in federal court charges Chatman, 48, of Birmingham, with theft of mail by a Postal Service employee in September and October of 2015, according to a joint statement by U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance and Special Agent in Charge Maximo Eamiguel, Southern Area Field Office, United States Postal Service, Office of Inspector General.

The statement, citing the indictment, states that Chatman stole a $50 Publix gift card from the mail in Birmingham in September 2015, and the next month stole a $10 Walmart gift card.

Chatman was an offensive lineman on the 1989 team that finished with a 10-2 record and share of the SEC Championship, according to the UA website. He was among nine Alabama players who captured All-SEC honors that year, according to UA.

The maximum penalty for theft of mail by a Postal Service employee is five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

The Postal Service Office of Inspector General investigated the case, which Assistant U.S. Attorney Davis Barlow is prosecuting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1043 on: August 25, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/08/postal_worker_a_former_univers.html#incart_river_index

Terrill Chatman, a former postal employee who also once played for the University of Alabama football team, was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury for stealing gift cards from the mail, federal authorities announced.

A two-count indictment filed in federal court charges Chatman, 48, of Birmingham, with theft of mail by a Postal Service employee in September and October of 2015, according to a joint statement by U.S. Attorney Joyce White Vance and Special Agent in Charge Maximo Eamiguel, Southern Area Field Office, United States Postal Service, Office of Inspector General.

The statement, citing the indictment, states that Chatman stole a $50 Publix gift card from the mail in Birmingham in September 2015, and the next month stole a $10 Walmart gift card.

Chatman was an offensive lineman on the 1989 team that finished with a 10-2 record and share of the SEC Championship, according to the UA website. He was among nine Alabama players who captured All-SEC honors that year, according to UA.

The maximum penalty for theft of mail by a Postal Service employee is five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

The Postal Service Office of Inspector General investigated the case, which Assistant U.S. Attorney Davis Barlow is prosecuting.

Jesus, if you are going to steal at least make it worth while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #1044 on: September 07, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
Jesus, if you are going to steal at least make it worth while.

Well, he did go to bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #1045 on: October 12, 2016, 12:04:11 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:07:31 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1048 on: October 28, 2016, 10:22:43 AM »
Wow...Tyler Watts sure has changed since his days of winning 4 Heismans in west Vance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1049 on: October 28, 2016, 01:51:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #1051 on: November 03, 2016, 05:40:11 PM »
What a cool set of face tats he has.

He has had those since he was 16 or 17.  Believes himself to be Indian heritage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

dallaswareagle

« Reply #1052 on: November 04, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »
He has had those since he was 16 or 17.  Believes himself to be Indian heritage.

But he claimed 18 or 19.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #1053 on: November 07, 2016, 12:57:46 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1055 on: January 29, 2017, 10:12:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1056 on: January 30, 2017, 08:24:37 AM »
Wasn't he the one they opened up a new school in Hover for?  I mean, like they had one student throughout the entire life of that "school"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1057 on: January 30, 2017, 11:16:48 PM »
Wasn't he the one they opened up a new school in Hover for?  I mean, like they had one student throughout the entire life of that "school"?
I don't think he was, it was probably Kerry Murphy. He got passed through without knowing how to spell his name. Chapman was the Auburn commit that had grade concerns, flips to bama, bama coach then visited the former bama cheerleader and hoover counselor...no more concerns (they changed one of his grades).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1058 on: January 31, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »
I don't think he was, it was probably Kerry Murphy. He got passed through without knowing how to spell his name. Chapman was the Auburn commit that had grade concerns, flips to bama, bama coach then visited the former bama cheerleader and hoover counselor...no more concerns (they changed one of his grades).
As yes, I remember it well.  Had those two mixed up in my old brain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1059 on: February 13, 2017, 03:41:33 PM »
Alabama Offensive Guard Lester Cotton arrested over the weekend for marjiuana and drug paraphernalia...I wonder who the Tahoe, that he was driving, belonged to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions