Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AT&T Data Plan Change...

AT&T Data Plan Change...
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:03:40 PM »
For the good this time..

Just got a text message that my data plan just went from a 2GB cap, to a 4GB cap.  No action necessary by me, and NO increase in fees.

This is good because I use my iPhone 4 to tether data to my macbook.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: AT&T Data Plan Change...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:22:27 PM »
For the good this time..

Just got a text message that my data plan just went from a 2GB cap, to a 4GB cap.  No action necessary by me, and NO increase in fees.

This is good because I use my iPhone 4 to tether data to my macbook.   :thumsup:

Do you not pay for tethering?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
Do you not pay for tethering?

Yes and no for me.  Yes, I do pay extra for bluetooth tether.  However, my company pays 100% of my cell phone bill.

It's good option rather than playing over twice as much to have a USB plug in option, or mifi type connection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »
Yes and no for me.  Yes, I do pay extra for bluetooth tether.  However, my company pays 100% of my cell phone bill.

It's good option rather than playing over twice as much to have a USB plug in option, or mifi type connection.

According to my Plan, bluetooth and USB are both included in the tether plan. To use Bluetooth tether without the plan, you have to jailbreak?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.