Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuckin' NCAA 12

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Fuckin' NCAA 12
« on: July 16, 2011, 11:25:40 PM »
So I was gonna get it.  But it isn't the 2010 roster, which is what I wanted. 

My QB options are Moseley and Trotter.  And there's no Burns, no Fairley, no Ziemba, no Carter.. no Cam. 

So what the fuck is the point?   

Why would I buy THIS shit?  Is there a place I can go to get the RIGHT roster? 

So that fuckface Ewok is on their cover but not in the game?  What am i missing?  That seems idiotic to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: effin' NCAA 12
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 11:42:44 PM »
They include the roster as it is in like June or July. If you want the roster you are talking about, you should just use the NCAA 11 game.

If you want names, there are several free options out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »
On the cover they can't use a "current" athlete as they would want/have to compensate him for that and the NCAA says that's a no no. So, they use one from the previous year. The Updykes voted him in I believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 11:56:43 PM »
On the cover they can't use a "current" athlete as they would want/have to compensate him for that and the NCAA says that's a no no. So, they use one from the previous year. The Updykes voted him in I believe.

Yeah.  I knew that. 

Fucksticks. 

I want the REAL end of season roster/rankings.  The 11 game is worthless.  The 12 game is now worthless. 

I will save my money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 02:13:28 PM »
I'm afraid I don't understand your beef with it.

Is it because the rosters are for 2011 but the game says 12? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Fuckin' NCAA 12
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
Never paid it much attention roster-wise. 

I just assumed that the game that comes out in July would use actual stats and rosters from the season that just concluded.  That way it's accurate and not some bullshit guess by a fuckstick who assigns an incoming freshman a 95 rating. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 03:48:09 PM »
Never paid it much attention roster-wise. 

I just assumed that the game that comes out in July would use actual stats and rosters from the season that just concluded.  That way it's accurate and not some bullpoop guess by a effstick who assigns an incoming freshman a 95 rating.

That's how they assign those ratings from past performance and stats. The team that works on that is pretty solid for what they are trying to tackle. Also, if you don't agree with a rating (say you want OMac23 to be 98 instead of 96 or whatever), you can change that. They also remove players that have graduated or gone to the NFL. I do think McNeil is still on there for Auburn though. Guess they missed that piece of news.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:48:58 PM by J. Newcastle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
If you have the 2011 game download my roster off the net, I updated the stats for Cam and the starting roster is the actual.

2012 this is the way it has always been.  This is the game for this upcoming year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »
If you have the 2011 game download my roster off the net, I updated the stats for Cam and the starting roster is the actual.

2012 this is the way it has always been.  This is the game for this upcoming year.

I don't think I've bought since 2008.   I've still got Brandon Cox and Courtney Taylor.

I'll just pass on the game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

Re: Fuckin' NCAA 12
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:40:41 AM »
If you do get NCAA '12 you can always download the 2010 team from the TeamBuilder section and play with them. Just sub them in for the 2011 Auburn team in custom conferences. It's really easy to do. I just checked and somebody has already created the 2010 team in the game so you don't even have to do the creating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010