Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cam Farve

Token

Cam Farve
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:23:03 PM »
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/cam_newton_i_want_brett_favre.html

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Cam Farve
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:24:27 PM »
So far, he's only been in on a few naked chats.  He needs to hone up his sexting skills.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:35:46 PM »
Wow, thanks Token for the insightful article. Maybe the Press Register needs a lesson from Kevin on articles that make people really interested. There are more people here on a combined effort that could provide much more info than this bullshit. Try doing some research first before posting some bullshit like this. I have just waisted 5 minutes of my time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 12:39:25 AM »
Wow, thanks Token for the insightful article. Maybe the Press Register needs a lesson from Kevin on articles that make people really interested. There are more people here on a combined effort that could provide much more info than this bullshit. Try doing some research first before posting some bullshit like this. I have just waisted 5 minutes of my time.

So, it took you 5 minutes to read two sentences, and you still whiffed on the humor?  Maybe I should have defined humor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 08:53:38 AM »
So, it took you 5 minutes to read two sentences, and you still whiffed on the humor?  Maybe I should have defined humor?

No goob, I see your humor. My sarcasm is directed towards the article. Its as you say, basically two sentences. I have seen several articles like this in the past on al.com. Its like why even waste the time of putting this on their website. I haven't looked at the comments to see how many there are but I would imagine that there is 100+ comments about absolutely nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
friendly