Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coming for your ass...

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Coming for your ass...
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2011, 05:21:47 PM »
I was recruited as a cock sucker, and kept there, even though he had a shortage of salad tossers on the depth chart.

But do even know if they were to remain salad tossers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
He, via GH, already won when they declared that every "Tuberville sux" shot they take is just bait for us Tub's cock suckers.  Pretty much gives them carte blanche to make blanket idiotic statements, and us the idiots for responding.  Pretty ingenious when you stop to think about it. They get to take their shots free of charge, no matter how stupid, or irrelevant, but you're an idiot if you respond.

This is not, however, true.  It is the post-ass whipping justification to make them feel better. 

They say something stupid, get fucked to hell and breakfast, feel stupid and then obfuscate. 

It's okay.  I know what buttons to push. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2011, 05:34:03 PM »
This is not, however, true.  It is the post-ass whipping justification to make them feel better. 

They say something stupid, get fucked to hell and breakfast, feel stupid and then obfuscate. 

I know you didn't miss my  :sarcasm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2011, 05:35:42 PM »
I know you didn't miss my  :sarcasm:

It's entirely possible.  Been throwing up all day and seeing double. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »
It's entirely possible.  Been throwing up all day and seeing double.

Too much Tubby jiz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 05:58:41 PM »
Too much Tubby jiz?

withdrawals, possibly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 06:44:52 PM »

So now you know my intentions more than I do? Fail....nice cop out.

You guys were passionately arguing a point against people, ie me, who could honestly careless. Probably made you feel dumb. Right now you are DiCaprio in Shutter Island. Sucks don't it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 06:49:42 PM »

You guys were passionately arguing a point against people, ie me, who could honestly careless. Probably made you feel dumb. Right now you are DiCaprio in Shutter Island. Sucks don't it?

I had that movie figured out with more than an hour left to go. 

Being as you didn't begin the diversion, your intentions are meaningless.  Peripheral at best. 

I'm like your wife, BTW.  My passion is often faked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »

So you care enough to make the comments, on a regular basis mind you, but you could "careless"?  Sorta gets us back to you taking your shots for free because you "careless" being ok, but it's the idiots that respond?  And of course, the arguments made by the idiots are "passionate" and cannot in any way be regarded as simply a comment in passing like yours that you, and others, make on a regular basis?   You do see the absurdity in that don't you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
I had that movie figured out with more than an hour left to go. 

Being as you didn't begin the diversion, your intentions are meaningless.  Peripheral at best. 

I'm like your wife, BTW.  My passion is often faked.

No, never said I started it. I just decided to jump in for entertainment value and flame the fire.

Like dancing monkeys I tell ya....you 2 butt pirates can try to talk your way back out of it with clever lingo and insults all you want. But the fact is: hook, line, sinker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »
Are y'all arguing in two different threads, at the same time, about the same thing???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »
So you care enough to make the comments, on a regular basis mind you, but you could "careless"?  Sorta gets us back to you taking your shots for free because you "careless" being ok, but it's the idiots that respond?  And of course, the arguments made by the idiots are "passionate" and cannot in any way be regarded as simply a comment in passing like yours that you, and others, make on a regular basis?   You do see the absurdity in that don't you?

It's old school message board diversionary tactics, Jr.   From the caveman days of the internet. 

You claim you're "baiting" and then no matter what you say or how stupid it is you have that fallback position.  Anybody respondse, it was all part of your master plan.  Get your ass handed to you on a paper plate?  You were drawing them in.  Eventually work your way around to a salient point and it was all part of the master plan. 

From a psychological standpoint, it's the hiding place of the insecure.  Claim "bait" and you never have to take ownership.  Always have the escape route. 

That's why I don't put a lot of stock into this particular claim.  He's smarter than that. 

No question we all know there are certain buttons we can push to generate responses.  I guarantee you I could incite a 40-page rampage from select posters should I choose to do so.  Granted I'd have to put some effort into it to keep it going, but that possibility is always there. 

For the record?  I made a bet with someone off the board over how quickly I could get a certain poster to threaten physical violence.  I won.  It was easy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »
Are y'all arguing in two different threads, at the same time, about the same thing???

Hopefully not.  But I do get lost at times. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »
It's old school message board diversionary tactics, Jr.   From the caveman days of the internet. 

You claim you're "baiting" and then no matter what you say or how stupid it is you have that fallback position.  Anybody respondse, it was all part of your master plan.  Get your ass handed to you on a paper plate?  You were drawing them in.  Eventually work your way around to a salient point and it was all part of the master plan. 

From a psychological standpoint, it's the hiding place of the insecure.  Claim "bait" and you never have to take ownership.  Always have the escape route. 

That's why I don't put a lot of stock into this particular claim.  He's smarter than that. 

No question we all know there are certain buttons we can push to generate responses.  I guarantee you I could incite a 40-page rampage from select posters should I choose to do so.  Granted I'd have to put some effort into it to keep it going, but that possibility is always there. 

For the record?  I made a bet with someone off the board over how quickly I could get a certain poster to threaten physical violence.  I won.  It was easy. 
Funny, I made a bet with Jumbo that I could get you to go batshit crazy over CTT for over 3 pages...I won that bet.  Didn't think I could pull two retards in with the same bait.  LMAO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »

It's like the trolls on al.com....they make their appearance, then everybody that responds "needs to calm down" "has had too much caffine"...."You seem upset". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »
Funny, I made a bet with Jumbo that I could get you to go batshit crazy over CTT for over 3 pages...I won that bet.  Didn't think I could pull two retards in with the same bait.  LMAO.

Prowler pulls out the Pee Wee Herman defense again:

I know you are but what am I. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
It's like the trolls on al.com....they make their appearance, then everybody that responds "needs to calm down" "has had too much caffine"...."You seem upset".

No need to compare this board to al.com. You have went way too far with that JR. Even the worst here is much better that the best there. You should be ashamed of yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 12:18:39 AM »

I think you ran this tactic into the ground last go 'round.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 12:21:25 AM »
Score.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2011, 12:32:46 AM »

I heart you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions