http://www.felonspy.com/search.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: See which way
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:30:40 AM »
Good God, I wish you hadn't posted that link.  Thankfully nobody in my neighborhood, but within 10 miles of me there are 2 pedophiles, a stalker, 3 thieves and a 5 time drunk driver.  We got it all!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:34:58 AM »

Damn Token what kind of fuckin cop are you....look at all these criminals you live around.  teh fuck?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:35:03 AM »
I have a guy in my neighborhood who was arrested for "menacing".  WTF?  He looked at someone wrong?

A handful of sex offenders within 10 miles.  A few thieves - mostly with non-English last names, go figger.  Some with quite a few vowels.  No real major felonies other than the pervs.  One of them is a pedobear.  You can be sure THAT address is marked down for future reference if anything bad ever happens.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 11:47:30 AM »
Ya'll go back and check it again. I did it three times and get different people and locations every time.

One was out in the middle of the lake.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:49:08 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »
Ya'll go back and check it again. I did it three times and get different people and locations every time.

One was out in the middle of the lake.
Dammit... now we wasted the good surprise on you...you ruin EVERYTHING!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »

Well, I just figured that living down here that there are so many felons that you could only view them all is to hit refresh. As far as the one in the middle of the lake, he/she is hooked up to the GPS, who didn't pay their "rent" this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
Well, I just figured that living down here that there are so many felons that you could only view them all is to hit refresh. As far as the one in the middle of the lake, he/she is hooked up to the GPS, who didn't pay their "rent" this week.

Is his last name Vorhees?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 01:06:12 PM »

I had a mother lined up for him, but she's bangin' the Pepperidge Farm guy and the kid won't stop peeing and throwing up, he's like a cocker spaniel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 01:14:52 PM »
I had a mother lined up for him, but she's bangin' the Pepperidge Farm guy and the kid won't stop peeing and throwing up, he's like a cocker spaniel.

lol...I would follow you into the mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 02:21:07 PM »
Is his last name Vorhees?
He lives at Camp Blood?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »
He lives at Camp Blood?

People come from all around for the fun and games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 09:43:09 AM »

Damn Token what kind of fuckin cop are you....look at all these criminals you live around.  teh fuck?

I'm not sure which is more disturbing.  The felons in my area or you finding the felons in my area.  If that list is accurate, there is one who must be dead, because there is no way he can be where they say he is and still be alive.  And another one is camping in a horse pasture. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 06:59:54 AM »
I'm not sure which is more disturbing.  The felons in my area or you finding the felons in my area.  If that list is accurate, there is one who must be dead, because there is no way he can be where they say he is and still be alive.  And another one is camping in a horse pasture.

They live in caves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions