Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn OT Loss

chinook

Auburn OT Loss
« on: February 05, 2011, 03:59:56 PM »
 :thumsup:

The loosing streak is intact once again.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:01:10 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn OT Loss
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 04:05:34 PM »
Whew, thank God we got back on track.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
This team shows just enough promise to break my heart.  I can't wait until Tonee has some players...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 04:18:48 PM »
This team shows just enough promise to break my heart.  I can't wait until Tonee has some players...

Tonee Bar....I see what you did there.  This could be the start of something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »
Fuck-ing-Free-Throws.
 :facepalm:

Fucking 5-14. We go 6-14 (which is still terrible), and we don't go into overtime and win that ballgame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
I don't see how anyone Could bitch about Barbee, he has a bunch of mediocre bball players playing way above their baskeball talent. If he is doing this with these guys, I can't wait till next season when a lot of talented transfers are eligible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 10:32:06 PM »
I don't see how anyone Could bitch about Barbee, he has a bunch of mediocre bball players playing way above their baskeball talent. If he is doing this with these guys, I can't wait till next season when a lot of talented transfers are eligible.

Don't see too many bitching about Tonee (.02 PR) He's coaching high school kids against D1 players.  Agree on getting some talent in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions