Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

His name is Toby...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: His name is Toby...
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 11:25:38 PM »
Ok.  I know that I'm fighting the heavy sleep that is being induced by wonderful medication right now, but holy shit am I'm lost.  It's like I'm trapped in a bad episode of the twilight zone while I'm eating meth brownies.  What the fuck is going on here?  Is this an Auburn fan?  Is this a Bama fan?  Is this a Bama fan pretending to be an Auburn fan?  Is this an Auburn fan, who's pretending to be a Bama fan, who's pretending to be an Auburn fan?  Does you're = your?  I don't know?

I'm just going to post a bunch of emoticons and try to figure this shit out on the morrow.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Here are the facts as we know them:

1) Alabama has a long history of racist behavior that dates back to the 60s and continues unabated.
2) Your president and SGA president had to TODAY issue statements condeming racist behavior.  This on top of about a dozen racially-charged incidents over the last few years including Old South parades, racial slurs painted on office doors, etc.
3) The Alabama athletic department is a criminal organization.  They cheat in blatant and obvious ways. It's absolutely disgusting to the rest of the league to watch that shit continue.  Given the heightened intensity of the rivalry, you can bet your ass that's going to come back on you sooner or later.  It's only a matter of time.  The UA administration and the shady ass REC think they're the mafia, but even the mafia can be broken.  They WILL be broken.
4) Bama fans are the least intelligent of any fanbase in the country.  They're arrogant, douche-drinking fuckwaters.   If the fanbase wasn't so monstrously moronic on the whole, you'd think the douchebags who showed up here today were fake.  Unfortunately, they're representative of the majority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »
I'm not relaying any bama board rumors at all.  Simply came here to rebut an openly racist and classless post and immediately became besieged because of my low post count. 

I've got more than enough to say to discuss any aspect of sec football that this circle jerk of a forum can even come up with.  While the bandwagon grows, I'm still waiting on one other Auburn alum to come along and stand up for what kaos originally posted.

Does anybody else want to openly stand behind that slave joke?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »
Here are the facts as we know them:

1) Alabama has a long history of racist behavior that dates back to the 60s and continues unabated.
2) Your president and SGA president had to TODAY issue statements condeming racist behavior.  This on top of about a dozen racially-charged incidents over the last few years including Old South parades, racial slurs painted on office doors, etc.
3) The Alabama athletic department is a criminal organization.  They cheat in blatant and obvious ways. It's absolutely disgusting to the rest of the league to watch that poop continue.  Given the heightened intensity of the rivalry, you can bet your ass that's going to come back on you sooner or later.  It's only a matter of time.  The UA administration and the shady ass REC think they're the mafia, but even the mafia can be broken.  They WILL be broken.
4) Bama fans are the least intelligent of any fanbase in the country.  They're arrogant, douche-drinking phukwaters.   If the fanbase wasn't so monstrously moronic on the whole, you'd think the douchebags who showed up here today were fake.  Unfortunately, they're representative of the majority.

Did it really take you like 6 hours to research and come up with those 4 weak points?
The dial up slooooooooooow tonite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 11:33:50 PM »
I'm not relaying any bama board rumors at all.

Okay. Prove what you're saying with material evidence.  Otherwise, you've failed here.

Simply came here to rebut an openly racist and classless post and immediately became besieged because of my low post count.

Low post count is the weakest sauce defense of all time.  Again, an uber-failure on your part.

I've got more than enough to say to discuss any aspect of sec football that this circle jerk of a forum can even come up with.

Was that english?

While the bandwagon grows, I'm still waiting on one other Auburn alum to come along and stand up for what kaos originally posted.

I think you're the one that's lacking anything of substance to back-up.  This is a problem for you.  Not all of us.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 11:43:35 PM »
cripkilla, RMPL, you would find out much more about people and their stances without passing judgment. Talk about a pot calling the kettle black. Also...

that this circle jerk of a forum can even come up with

...bring your shit big boi, hang out for a while and you'll get a good read on circle jerking. Can we can def make you the pivot point.

As for the "forums" that you supposedly saw the quote from Kaos, how about giving us links bitch. I am signed up with a couple different Auburn sites and have not seen this quote once.

Hey GH, does this not remind you of several of the "undercover" members at the AUC?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:57:48 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 12:29:09 AM »
I'm not relaying any bama board rumors at all.  Simply came here to rebut an openly racist and classless post and immediately became besieged because of my low post count. 

I've got more than enough to say to discuss any aspect of sec football that this circle jerk of a forum can even come up with.  While the bandwagon grows, I'm still waiting on one other Auburn alum to come along and stand up for what kaos originally posted.

Not low post count, douchemonger.  You were "beseiged" due to a low IQ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 02:41:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure everyone here realizes that there is racism all over the South...so, what's this topic about again?  Is it suppose to be about a white guy calling a black guy McNurra while he's walking around the crapstone?  I'm with you Token, birmingham is making it quite confusing, especially with his eight grade debating skills that he must've received at the "university of auburn".  Or, he learned it in his mom's basement, idk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2011, 12:26:40 PM »
Go back to that shit house forum you call tidesportscom...dumbass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 01:00:01 PM »
I'm pretty sure everyone here realizes that there is racism all over the South...so, what's this topic about again?

For the record, I have found in my travels that racism is actually more pronounced outside the south. 

When I was in Arizona we took a desert tour.  Enjoyable.  At one point during the trip the guide asks me what's "the breakdown" back in Alabama.

Breakdown?

Yeah, there are tons of "negrahs" in Alabama, right?

I don't know, probably 40 percent or less I'd guess.  Depends on where you go. 

Well we don't have that problem out here.  Only about 2% black in the whole state of Arizona. and most of them play for the Cardinals, Suns and D'backs.

Oh. Really?  What's your illegal alien population? 

Silence. 

Alabama just has that reputation due to the firehoses back in the day.  When UA has to apologize for slurs, when the KA Old South Party rolls by black sororities for taunting purposes (and gets sued), when racist slams are painted on doors in the admin building, and so on... it just perpetuates the stereotype. 

Much as when gasbag doucheclowns like crimpdulla and that other legal luminary show up spouting their troll nonsense it perpetuates the stereotype of dumbfuck bama fans.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
For the record, I have found in my travels that racism is actually more pronounced outside the south. 

When I was in Arizona we took a desert tour.  Enjoyable.  At one point during the trip the guide asks me what's "the breakdown" back in Alabama.

Breakdown?

Yeah, there are tons of "negrahs" in Alabama, right?

I don't know, probably 40 percent or less I'd guess.  Depends on where you go. 

Well we don't have that problem out here.  Only about 2% black in the whole state of Arizona. and most of them play for the Cardinals, Suns and D'backs.

Oh. Really?  What's your illegal alien population? 

Silence. 

Alabama just has that reputation due to the firehoses back in the day.  When UA has to apologize for slurs, when the KA Old South Party rolls by black sororities for taunting purposes (and gets sued), when racist slams are painted on doors in the admin building, and so on... it just perpetuates the stereotype. 

Much as when gasbag doucheclowns like crimpdulla and that other legal luminary show up spouting their troll nonsense it perpetuates the stereotype of dumbfuck bama fans.

Boston, Chicago, and Detroit are some of the most segregated cities there are, and full of folks that are plain openly racists against blacks.  I've met them, and heard many say similar things to what Kaos experienced. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »
Boston, Chicago, and Detroit are some of the most segregated cities there are, and full of folks that are plain openly racists against blacks.  I've met them, and heard many say similar things to what Kaos experienced.

And yet, they all vote democrat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

djsimp

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
Go back to that shit house forum you call tidesportscom...dumbass!

I think he needs some help.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
And yet, they all vote democrat.

Which is typical.  Many democrat gun grabbers also own guns...they simply believe the unwashed masses aren't smart enough to own them.  Democraps are famous for "do as I say, not as I do". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 02:56:53 PM »
Alabama just has that reputation due to the firehoses back in the day.

Had someone from up north ask me where I grew up.  I told them in North Alabama, right outside of Scottsboro, I got in response.  "Scottsboro? As in the Scottsboro Boys." and then a weird stare.  I tired to explain that it was nothing like that at all in today's times, but to no avail. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 07:41:03 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why crimp is up in arms about his University being racists.  Apparently he never saw the article on the black guy that was running for the SGA President having Swastikas painted on his car parking space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2011, 08:20:13 PM »
My related story.

I visited a friend in San Diego a few summer's back.

One of their friends we were hanging out with all weekend was half black.

We went to the beach one day, where there was a party of sorts. Beer pong, etc.

One guy shows up, takes his shirt off and has "White Pride" tattooed across his back.

My jaw dropped expecting shit to go down. No one made mention of it.

I finally asked the half black dude "Is that just ok here?"

He was like "Meh, doesn't bother me. He's proud of his heritage."

In Alabama, you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on a public beach with "White Pride" written on your back.

And it might be another white dude that kicks your ass for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »

This...

This...

And it might be another white dude that kicks your ass for it.

...And this.

There are ridiculous racists everywhere.  The South carries the banner for them, unfairly or not.  We have our share as well.  There are, in my own personal experience, rednecks (read: confederate flag-waving, country music-loving, mullet-sporting, mouth-breathers) everywhere.  I found the highest concentration in rural Ohio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »
I found the highest concentration in rural Ohio.

...and 99.9% of them are tOSU fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »
...and 99.9% of them are tOSU fans.

OSU, Oklahoma and Alabama fans are essentially interchangeable.  Complete idiots.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »
OSU, Oklahoma and Alabama fans are essentially interchangeable.  Complete idiots.

The Army will teach a lot. I have seen the same and mostly in these states but I would add Missouri to the mix.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions