Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

BBQ Will Be Served

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
BBQ Will Be Served
« on: February 04, 2011, 02:03:09 PM »
I'm gloating over my superior insiderness.  All hail.  (Reality is, this is about the full extent of my insiderability, skreets or whatever.  I have no life) Get a chance to rub elbows with a few national championship playahs tomorrow.  There's a fund raising high school homerun derby down here every year that's a pretty cool tradition.  Gabe Gross always comes back with 2-3 other MLB players to participate and this year, they've invited 4 AU players to attend.  A friend called me today and offered a tic to a lunch they're having with the players before it and I said....well, alright.  I guess I got nothing else going on.  I do have to wash my car though.  I believe it's Ziemba, Pugh, Zachary and Caudle.  I had heard Kodi was going to be at it but it doesn't look like it.

Not sure who is catering in the BBQ.  I'll let you guys know about the date and time of the conference call next week.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: BBQ Will Be Served
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:04:26 PM »
I'm also wondering why I just posted this in the recruiting forum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 02:05:50 PM »
I'm gloating over my superior insiderness.  All hail.  (Reality is, this is about the full extent of my insiderability, skreets or whatever.  I have no life) Get a chance to rub elbows with a few national championship playahs tomorrow.  There's a fund raising high school homerun derby down here every year that's a pretty cool tradition.  Gabe Gross always comes back with 2-3 other MLB players to participate and this year, they've invited 4 AU players to attend.  A friend called me today and offered a tic to a lunch they're having with the players before it and I said....well, alright.  I guess I got nothing else going on.  I do have to wash my car though.  I believe it's Ziemba, Pugh, Zachary and Caudle.  I had heard Kodi was going to be at it but it doesn't look like it.

Not sure who is catering in the BBQ.  I'll let you guys know about the date and time of the conference call next week.

Ziemba and Pugh will laugh at your scrawniness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 02:10:43 PM »
Ziemba and Pugh will laugh at your scrawniness

Ziemba has cool hair
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »
Ziemba has cool hair

You should try to smell it. I heard he likes when people do that. I heard the key is to not say anything to him, but just grab him by the hair, pull it down to you, and take a big whiff...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »
With Snaggle you had best specify which hair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
With Snaggle you had best specify which hair.

Hair of teh cock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 03:59:49 PM »
DKW will be there ladleing out the sauce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
DKW will be there ladleing out the sauce.

He loves the Tubby sauce.  There's pics to prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »
He loves the Tubby sauce.  There's pics to prove it.

and the chinnuts too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 03:19:33 PM »
Damn, just chicken fingers and sub sammiches.  Got TZac to sign a pic of him sprinting to the endzone in the Iron Bowl with Milner airborne behind him.  It was in one of the season recap mags out everywhere.  He and Caudle looked at it and he was going, "Oh man, where did you get this?  I haven't seen this one."

I got connections...Publix (.02 to sweets)

Got Caudle to sign the page of my Bodda Getta book with him holding the winning extra point.  They were all seated at a table with Ziemba being first....so he could start signing before everyone else.  Ben Leard says hey.  DKW was seen trying to convince Ted Roof to let him show him something in the bathroom. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 03:20:42 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 03:42:34 PM »
  DKW was seen trying to convince Ted Roof to let him show him something in the bathroom. 

You serious, Clark?

Glad you were able to attend.  Did you get Ziemba to sign a yellow penalty flag? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 04:08:19 PM »
You serious, Clark?

Glad you were able to attend.  Did you get Ziemba to sign a yellow penalty flag?

He's kidding.  Dave couldn't get back to Decatur for second shift if he was all the way down in teh wiregrass. 

False start on teh Ziemba joke...(see what I did there?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:40 PM »
You serious, Clark?

Dude, how did you know?  Well, come to think of it, that wasn't very original and Ziemba took it all in stride. 

And the cool thing was I was able to get right in at the emergency room to have it surgically removed from my ass.  Did you know they only use a local for that procedure and don't even put you to sleep?  Wow, medical technology has come so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »
Dude, how did you know?  Well, come to think of it, that wasn't very original and Ziemba took it all in stride. 

And the cool thing was I was able to get right in at the emergency room to have it surgically removed from my ass.  Did you know they only use a local for that procedure and don't even put you to sleep?  Wow, medical technology has come so far.
You have really stepped up your game lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »

I regularly check the Woopigs now.  They love me over there.  Took em' 2 whole days to find my picture and fuck with me. They also make fun of dead babies. It's a fun place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 07:43:36 PM »
I regularly check the Woopigs now.  They love me over there.  Took em' 2 whole days to find my picture and fuck with me. They also make fun of dead babies. It's a fun place.

You did it correctly.  Step in, take your lumps, give your take and don't be a ruh-tard.

Simp, take notes.  You're still taking it over there like Clay Aiken in cell block 4.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 08:15:28 PM »
You did it correctly.  Step in, take your lumps, give your take and don't be a ruh-tard.

Simp, take notes.  You're still taking it over there like Clay Aiken in cell block 4.

Thats interesting considering I haven't been posting much, just reading. I call bs on that one, sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »
It's a motley, sordid bunch.  They hate Colonel Reb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »
Don't fuckin tell him that...what is wrong with you?

You are only encouraging him
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:22:12 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum