Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck this fuckin' war!!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Fuck this fuckin' war!!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »
Call me crazy, but I've seen that second picture before.  And it was way, way before last week.  What kind of scam are you trying to run here, Pecos?

I think you may just be used to seeing him drink female drinks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
Yep, he's hooked on teh cougar juice.

Adam, a word of manly advice. If you're going to drink that foo-foo shit, you've got to use cammo. Buy a goddamn beer and park it in front of the frilly drink glass. When someone drags out a camera (which begs the question: who the fuck takes a camera into a bar anyway?) wrap your dick skinner around the beer bottle. That way when the picture gets posted, you can always claim the chick drink belonged to the chick in the picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 02:04:27 PM »
Sticks and stones may break my bones and you can guys can fuck yourselves.  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »
Is she not deploying? 
Being in country never stopped the Sparkies and the rest of the eaters and shitters from their grove on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 01:13:49 PM »
Got any nekkid pictures of her yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
Got any nekkid pictures of her yet?

I have some if you don't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
Fucker...now were even.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions