Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

American Chopper Season Finale

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
American Chopper Season Finale
« on: February 07, 2011, 11:55:30 PM »
I haven't watched the show much over the past few years, but I did watch the last few this season.  It may just me, but I am rooting for Jr. to succeed.  It looks like his Father's empire is failing, don't know if the foreclosure holds water.  They really didn't close the saga, so I bet you are going to see a Paul Jr spinoff next season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: American Chopper Season Finale
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
I haven't watched the show much over the past few years, but I did watch the last few this season.  It may just me, but I am rooting for Jr. to succeed.  It looks like his Father's empire is failing, don't know if the foreclosure holds water.  They really didn't close the saga, so I bet you are going to see a Paul Jr spinoff next season.

I haven't kept up with the drama and saga of this...  In fact, aside from working, it's what made me really lose interest, but Jr. is a spoiled brat punk.  He always runs his mouth, barely breaks a sweat, and whines when somebody calls him out.  It's always somebody else's fault, and the other guys on the show know it.  I think we're watching a slow painful death for both...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
I'm just sick of reality tv period. The obsession everyone has to voyeur into what they perceive as the "reality" and problems of someone else has went past being in overdrive. Those fucking Duggars screwing like bunny rabbits to the tune of 20 kids simply due to their own mental issues but officially "in the name God", is beyond being schizo. And its not reality. Reality tv is far from reality. It's entertainment posing as real life to get ratings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 10:27:39 AM »
Pulling for the kid on this one as well.  I have read some stuff outside of Discovery Channel and the old man is a bastard.  Look, I know his kids are spoiled, but a lot of that is his fault for letting them get away with the shit he has over the years.  If he didn't like it, he should have cut the teat off long ago.

The kid and his 3 man crew looks to be busting their asses in the new shop and it's paying off for them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »
Pulling for the kid on this one as well.  I have read some stuff outside of Discovery Channel and the old man is a bastard.  Look, I know his kids are spoiled, but a lot of that is his fault for letting them get away with the poop he has over the years.  If he didn't like it, he should have cut the teat off long ago.

The kid and his 3 man crew looks to be busting their asses in the new shop and it's paying off for them. 

Yeah, but the stealing of clients and the fact that Jr doesn't really know how to run a business will catch up to them.  It's over for both... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 11:37:24 AM »
Yeah, but the stealing of clients and the fact that Jr doesn't really know how to run a business will catch up to them.  It's over for both...

I wouldn't really call it stealing clients.  I had a buddy who was a mechanic at a garage.  When he left to open his own shop I took my business to him because I knew he was the one doing the work, not the owner of the other garage.  Same thing here, Jr. was the one doing the designs, not Sr. so people stuck with the talent rather than the name brand of OCC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 12:19:58 PM »
When my law partner (Not life partner) left another firm to start our own practice, a letter was sent to every client letting them know of the change.  It said you have the option of remaining with the current firm or switching your file to the new firm.  If they switched, we paid the old firm a referral fee when the case settled.

As for Junior, I was hoping to see his venture make it.  Sr. is off his freakin' rocker.  He used to just come in and hammer Jr. and everyone in there for trivial stuff, trying to start fights.  At first I thought it was all for the sake of the "reality" show.  But with Jr. leaving and the ensuing court battles, I think Sr. really is crazy in the head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
I'm glad Jr. fired Odie's punk ass last night. Jr has a great thing going, he's hired Vinnie and Cody and they are putting out some amazing choppers. Fuck Sr in the goat ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GarMan

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:57:28 PM »
The no-compete and non-disclosure agreements/contracts would classify that as stealing clients.  I still like the old-school ball-busting by Sr.  Jr is just a punk.  Besides, didn't Vinnie leave a few seasons ago because he was tired of Jr's stunts and continuous dog-fucking?  I don't see that "partnership" lasting.  They're going to stretch this little drama bullskat out for a while.  I wish they'd just get back to building bikes... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
I'm glad Jr. fired Odie's punk ass last night. Jr has a great thing going, he's hired Vinnie and Cody and they are putting out some amazing choppers. Fuck Sr in the goat ass.

I hate Chopper? wait...what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
The no-compete and non-disclosure agreements/contracts would classify that as stealing clients.  I still like the old-school ball-busting by Sr.  Jr is just a punk.  Besides, didn't Vinnie leave a few seasons ago because he was tired of Jr's stunts and continuous dog-fucking?  I don't see that "partnership" lasting.  They're going to stretch this little drama bullskat out for a while.  I wish they'd just get back to building bikes...

Good to see GarMan venture out of his home on whore island.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »
The no-compete and non-disclosure agreements/contracts would classify that as stealing clients.  I still like the old-school ball-busting by Sr.  Jr is just a punk.  Besides, didn't Vinnie leave a few seasons ago because he was tired of Jr's stunts and continuous dog-phuking?  I don't see that "partnership" lasting.  They're going to stretch this little drama bullskat out for a while.  I wish they'd just get back to building bikes...

Him and Cody tired to venture out on their own and created VForce Customs. He said it was nothing personal, he just wanted his own shop.  VForce didn't last long and he came back to work for Jr over the chance of working for Sr.   Probably b/c of the way Sr acted when Vinnie turned in his notice. 

If you want to see bikes being built, then you need to set your DVR to capture the re-runs of Biker Build Off,  b/c that is where you will see real bike building.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GarMan

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 02:10:06 PM »
Him and Cody tired to venture out on their own and created VForce Customs. He said it was nothing personal, he just wanted his own shop.  VForce didn't last long and he came back to work for Jr over the chance of working for Sr.   Probably b/c of the way Sr acted when Vinnie turned in his notice. 

Everybody says that...  The coincidence of significant Jr stunts during the episodes leading up to Vinnie leaving seemed suspicious.  Just my opinion... 

If you want to see bikes being built, then you need to set your DVR to capture the re-runs of Biker Build Off,  b/c that is where you will see real bike building.

I don't watch anything with any consistency anymore...  Another damn show...  Doubtful... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »
Everybody says that...  The coincidence of significant Jr stunts during the episodes leading up to Vinnie leaving seemed suspicious.  Just my opinion... 

I don't watch anything with any consistency anymore...  Another damn show...  Doubtful...

You're extra pissy today.  Did somebody confiscate your last box of Cubans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »

Biker Build off is worth the watch.  It's just two builders building a bike, going to a show and having people vote on which bike they like the best.  No bitching, or anything like that.  It no longer runs.  They are showing re-runs in the AM on Discovery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 02:24:20 PM »

Mexican's work harder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »
Biker Buildoff was a great show.  I really liked Indian Larry, he had some cool bikes, RIP.  The whole reason I started watching these shows was for the bikes.  Sr, has become like a walmart everything is stock they just chop a little off of it and sling out a rigid High back chopper.  Junior at least has a vision in his designs.  There are alot of better builders out there than either of the Teutels.  Vinnie is a decent constructor and I sincerely believe he got tired of working for Sr.  People get fame and money and their personalities change.  Junior seems like he would still be a dude you could hold a conversation with and drink a beer with.  That's what makes me like him as a person.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 03:34:35 PM »

It's a rough week at work.  Head to Detroit tonight...  Then, Toronto the rest of the week...  I hate the cold, and I've grown to really hate most Canadians... 

I need to get back to that whore island that GF mentioned... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions