Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Good God Clemson

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Good God Clemson
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »
Where do they get their money?  Apparently they have some, 4 5*'s......4?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Good God Clemson
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:58:27 AM »
Including Spencer Region.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
Including Spencer Region.

Now that's funny in a way, neither team in the state wanted him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »
Climpsun is really rippen' and tearin' today. It's hard to believe that after the shitastic season they had last year that bigtime recruits would jump on board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »
Climpsun is really rippen' and tearin' today. It's hard to believe that after the shitastic season they had last year that bigtime recruits would jump on board.

I guess besides FSU or Miami, where else in that fucked up conference would you want to sign?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »
I guess besides FSU or Miami, where else in that phuked up conference would you want to sign?

Va Tech, you know the ACC Champs?

Seriously,  I would bet any coach in the SEC would take any of the 4 no matter what. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »
Va Tech, you know the ACC Champs?

Seriously,  I would bet any coach in the SEC would take any of the 4 no matter what.

I would sooner have sex with a goat and risk teh goat aids than have to wear the most fucked up colors in college football for 4 years.  Whe the hell went, "Yeah, that purple, marooney looking color and some pink...no orange...no porange...wait, that's it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."