Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Buckeye recruit spending NSD in jail

Buckeye recruit spending NSD in jail
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:47:02 PM »
One of Ohio State's committed players awoke Wednesday in a Cleveland jail.

Chris Carter, a 6-foot-5, 330-pound offensive lineman from John F. Kennedy High, was arrested Tuesday and accused of fondling a 15-year-old classmate under the guise of measuring her for an ROTC uniform.

According to the Cleveland Plain-Dealer, Carter later admitted to police that he had fondled other girls using the same scheme. According to police, Carter recorded the measurements of eight other girls in a book.

Carter committed to Ohio State 11 months ago. Needless to say, the Buckeyes have not received his letter-of-intent.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_staples/02/01/signing-day-live-blog/index.html#ixzz1CpBlNcLJ

Montel, I think we're forgetting something very important in all this. Okay, sure, he touched some children, but, the man is a player and he has entertained us for so many years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Buckeye recruit spending NSD in jail
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »
FUCK! 
This never occurred to me to try.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 12:55:29 PM »
Fondling???  Come on.  Look, it's standard practice when a tailor in measuring the inseam of my pants, to have cup the boys and move them over to the other side..you know..to get a proper measurement.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
Do they have fax machines in Jail?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 08:14:37 PM »
Do they have fax machines in Jail?
All locked up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 10:08:05 PM »
You're under arrest. You get one call, one fax, one text and one tweet.  Use them wisely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."