I didn't want him anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: NSD Announcements
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »
He won't qualify.  JUCO bound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 11:30:07 AM »
We were rolling 5 deep at whatever position he ends up playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »
Calloway has sent his LOI to Alabama.

This shit smells rotten...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 11:34:04 AM »
Calloway has sent his LOI to Alabama.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
Oh, but I bet if Cyrus signs with AU, nothing rotten about that, right? Just good hard 2 week recruiting, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »
Oh, but I bet if Cyrus signs with AU, nothing rotten about that, right? Just good hard 2 week recruiting, right?

Now you're catching on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »

Yeah...the cases are eerily similar...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »

Very.  Look for a very uninspired "love to be a bama player" speach, written by "Peaches", and read by Calloway at some point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »
Something about Calloway just doesn't sit well with me.  I mean, shouldn't the decision be his?  What kind of a father is so egotistical that he gets to decide where the kid will go to college? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »
Something about Calloway just doesn't sit well with me.  I mean, shouldn't the decision be his?  What kind of a father is so egotistical that he gets to decide where the kid will go to college?

You shut your whore mouth!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2011, 11:44:55 AM »
You shut your whore mouth!

I always listen to bama fan clowns..err...uhh...guardians named "Peaches" over advice from father's that actually have no affiliation with the school they're guiding their kid too.

Good comparison.  See where you got it, but it's pretty flimsy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »

Yeah...those cases were eerily similar...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
I always listen to bama fan clowns..err...uhh...guardians named "Peaches" over advice from father's that actually have no affiliation with the school they're guiding their kid too.

Good comparison.  See where you got it, but it's pretty flimsy.

What the fuck are you talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about?

A guardian named Peaches, and long time bama fan steers Calloway.

A father sends his son to Auburn because of all the different things like a business decision (insert whatever rumors or whatever here).  Prior to signing, Cecil didn't have an Auburn affiliation, or steer his son to Auburn based on emotion. 

Was that really worth a "What the fuck" type question? 

Jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 11:54:26 AM »

A father sends his son to Auburn because of all the different things like a business decision (insert whatever rumors or whatever here).  Prior to signing, Cecil didn't have an Auburn affiliation, or steer his son to Auburn based on emotion. 

Jesus.

My post was not to be taken seriously.  I thought everyone would catch that. 

The tension is heavy today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »
My post was not to be taken seriously.  I thought everyone would catch that. 

The tension is heavy today.

So was mine until GH shit his pants with a "What the fuck are you" post.

...and your point was made...which is what garnered my return...

So...go fuck your bammer dirty whore self...   :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »

Jesus.
But what if the father is steering him to AU because of something shady, and his guardian is steering him to Alabama so as to not fuck up the rest of his career if he went to AU and the shady deal came to light? But, you choose not to see it that way, because it doesn't work out for you. But you're going to come right back and say I choose to believe that because it works out for me. In the end? The kid has obviously been torn between the two, and made a decision. I don't know why it has to be made out as more than that anytime you guys lose a recruit. Same goes with our fans, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »
But what if the father is steering him to AU because of something shady, and his guardian is steering him to Alabama so as to not fuck up the rest of his career if he went to AU and the shady deal came to light? But, you choose not to see it that way, because it doesn't work out for you. But you're going to come right back and say I choose to believe that because it works out for me. In the end? The kid has obviously been torn between the two, and made a decision. I don't know why it has to be made out as more than that anytime you guys lose a recruit. Same goes with our fans, too.

Okay...you focus on all this as if you understood what the fuck I was saying.  It's all you baby.  Have fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2011, 12:02:55 PM »
Okay, okay, okay...WTF ever.  They're all going where the $$$ is best anyway.  Let's not get into a Cecil/Peaches/Cam slamfest. 

I'm more concerned with the fact that with Calloway's departure, we have ONE running back signed....a position where we AIN'T rollin 5 deep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."