Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NSD Confirmed Signees 1249 pm

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: NSD Confirmed Signees 1249 pm
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »
Looks like we're going to have to get Auburn's Compliance Department, Alabama's Compliance Department, The SEC, The NCAA and the FBI involved.

Oh snap. 
Are there some Dodge dealerships that need to have records subpoenaed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 02:47:49 PM »
Looks like we're going to have to get Auburn's Compliance Department, Alabama's Compliance Department, The SEC, The NCAA and the FBI involved.

If there are recorded voicemails on a water ruined phone, we're fucke...wait...nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2011, 03:02:42 PM »
That sucks.

Just strange that with ALLL of the reporters out there, she was the single one that has anything on him.  He might switch back, which is going to be a bunch of horseshit, but when he gave reasons, and clear reasons on why he picked AU, this reeks.   He didn't blurt out a mistake like the kid asking for a football over his beloved beebee gun.  This kid named off the other linemen's names and pulled the "where my heart" lines. 

Total horseshit if he backs out now.

Agree....it is total horseshit after what he said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2011, 03:09:30 PM »
Gabe Wright is in officially....

Presser is being delayed...they might be actively talking with Cyrus at this point...who knows....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2011, 03:11:05 PM »
Gabe Wright is in officially....

Presser is being delayed...they might be actively talking with Cyrus at this point...who knows....

Fuck it.  Let the media cool their fuckin' heels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »
Fuck it.  Let the media cool their fuckin' heels.

Can you ask the girl in your avatar to spin 90 to her left?  Apparently, she gave me the wrong number. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »
Can you ask the girl in your avatar to spin 90 to her left?  Apparently, she gave me the wrong number.

Turn your screen around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2011, 03:18:25 PM »

She has a way of lifting that garment over her ass that is downright skillful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions