Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Walking Dead

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #780 on: February 16, 2015, 01:35:49 PM »
These are the people that interest me the least. I couldn't give a fuck about any of them...unless the mexicali chick is going to get naked.

Co-signed.

I want to know who cut all those people/walkers in half from the last episode.

Based on the graffiti in the subdivision ("Wolves are near") and the "W"s carved into the zombie heads at the end of the episode.  I'd say a group of really unpleasant fuckers calling themselves the Wolves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #781 on: February 16, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »
The Zombnado was mildly interesting.  Otherwise, I want the Dead to win now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #782 on: February 16, 2015, 02:01:06 PM »
I'm hoping the clean cut Bass Pro Shop guy at the end of last nights episode can bring back some flare to the show. I believe the point the group is wore out in all areas has been well made. Now, its time for heads to roll. As one of my little ones use to say, where is the bloodn?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #783 on: February 16, 2015, 04:26:39 PM »
These are the people that interest me the least. I couldn't give a fuck about any of them...unless the mexicali chick is going to get naked.

I want to know who cut all those people/walkers in half from the last episode.

The reason I chose them is precisely because they interest me the least.  Primarily because I don't know as much about them.  Maybe they have better stories to tell.  I know what I'm going to get from Rick, Darryl, Maggie and Big Red.  I'm having a hard time caring. 

I like the big boob lesbian because she has an interesting face, ginormous boobs and I think she's a little bit hot.  Of all the ones on there when it came to pairing up, I'd pick her (if she'd have me). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #784 on: February 16, 2015, 05:07:54 PM »
The comments on page 40 are almost identical to the comments on page 10...except for Buzz...which made me chuckle..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #785 on: February 16, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
The comments on page 40 are almost identical to the comments on page 10...except for Buzz...which made me chuckle..

Sorta surprising considering how many folks here quit watching in 2012.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #786 on: February 16, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »

You must have been bored today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #787 on: February 16, 2015, 11:04:53 PM »

Yep. We hated all the wool gathering and sermonizing from the farm.  We are back to the same talk talk talk shit again. I'm not surprised that the complaints are similar. In fact if you read what I wrote after this last episode I believe I said "back to the farm"

I didn't like rick then.  Or Lori.  She nearly sucked the life out of the show.  He improved for a while.  But it seems we are just going in circles.  They never learn.  Nothing ever gets better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #788 on: February 16, 2015, 11:14:23 PM »
You must have been bored today.

we failed at entertaining him today. a jumbo koozie at Mardi Gras meant nothing...nada.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #789 on: February 25, 2015, 03:39:42 PM »
Just a bit of info from foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. for you Dead Heads in case the Zompocalypse happens.

If a zombie outbreak were to strike US shores, East Coasters should head west ASAP. That recommendation comes by way of Cornell University researchers, who have modeled the statistical mechanics of, yes, zombies and will present their findings at a meeting of the American Physical Society on March 5 in San Antonio.

The researchers used a number of techniques that are used when modeling real diseases, and the abstract ends with this dismal line: "We build up to a full scale simulation of an outbreak in the United States, and discover that for 'realistic' parameters, we are largely doomed." But Phys.Org relays a glimmer of hope by way of Alex Alemi, a grad student involved in the research: He says those who want to remain safe from the undead for as long as they can should head to the northern Rockies.

He explains that while books and movies typically show an outbreak touching all corners of the country immediately, "in our attempt to model zombies somewhat realistically, it doesn't seem like this is how it would actually go down." Yes, major cities could be toast within days, but less populated areas could be unaffected for weeks, and the northern Mountain Time Zone could be safe for months.

"Given the dynamics of the disease, once the zombies invade more sparsely populated areas, the whole outbreak slows down—there are fewer humans to bite, so you start creating zombies at a slower rate," says Alemi.

"I'd love to see a fictional account where most of New York City falls in a day, but upstate New York has a month or so to prepare." (Of course, some people want to be trapped in a room with a zombie.)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #790 on: March 01, 2015, 09:53:42 PM »
Finally, an interesting episode tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #791 on: March 07, 2015, 12:51:19 PM »
Season Five, Episode 12

The group enters Alexandria and the most intriguing character looks to be a brooding teenage girl named Enid. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #792 on: March 18, 2015, 03:47:41 PM »
Cannot believe no one jumped all over a discussion of the homo kiss.  (I am getting caught up... still down two episodes...)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #793 on: March 18, 2015, 03:59:32 PM »
I've become completely ambivalent.  The show has run out of steam for me.  I just don't care. 

Mean cookie Carol seems contrived and forced.

Leering horny Rick seems out of character.

Carl is still alive.

Monosyllabic weepy Darryl has grown tiresome beyond words

Black lives don't matter -- so long Tyrese, T-Dog, Bob and nondescript skinny black boy I don't remember.

Male governor, female governor.  Meh.  Haven't we seen the "so-called utopia destroyed by Rick's mangy band" storyline?

I find myself not paying attention and worse, not having enough interest to rewind and see what I missed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #794 on: March 18, 2015, 11:08:10 PM »
The revolving door of death was a nice shot in the arm for the show.  Now I want to see Glenn beat the hell out of chicken shit in the middle of town square.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #795 on: March 19, 2015, 01:11:44 AM »
I've become completely ambivalent.  The show has run out of steam for me.  I just don't care. 

Mean cookie Carol seems contrived and forced.

Leering horny Rick seems out of character.

Carl is still alive.

Monosyllabic weepy Darryl has grown tiresome beyond words

Black lives don't matter -- so long Tyrese, T-Dog, Bob and nondescript skinny black boy I don't remember.

Male governor, female governor.  Meh.  Haven't we seen the "so-called utopia destroyed by Rick's mangy band" storyline?

I find myself not paying attention and worse, not having enough interest to rewind and see what I missed.

You sure are a ornery mf'er here of late aren't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #796 on: March 19, 2015, 08:55:33 AM »
You sure are a ornery mf'er here of late aren't you?

Nah, K's been pretty consistent since page 2 of this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #797 on: March 22, 2015, 09:02:08 AM »
Tonight has promise but having read ahead viewers will be pissed at the following episode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #798 on: March 23, 2015, 09:18:18 AM »
Tonight has promise but having read ahead viewers will be pissed at the following episode.

See I don't get that...the show has promise.   It only has 1 epsoide left. The only promising thing I have is 1 hour of my life back each week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #799 on: March 23, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »
I thought last nights episode was pretty good. Rick is a little ahead of his time but I think his posse will stay with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions