Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Walking Dead

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #560 on: April 01, 2013, 10:23:40 AM »
trap them in the yard and pick them off

You forget that in this show, despite having 100% headshot accuracy when shooting at walkers, the characters cannot shoot another human being.  Ever. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #561 on: April 01, 2013, 12:18:11 PM »
You forget that in this show, despite having 100% headshot accuracy when shooting at walkers, the characters cannot shoot another human being.  Ever.

The hell you say!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #562 on: April 01, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
To call that a season finale was bullshit.

Burning a barn.  Hordes of walkers.  Killing Shane's psycho ass.  THAT was a finale.

Helping widders and orphans off a gorram bus?  Pussy.

Bonus points for making Andrea shoot herself in the head, but it's still a net loss overall.

Not sure how they will write their way out of this crock of shit, but best of luck to them.  They have exactly two episodes next season to make this better or I am out.

Maybe the sight of Eric Northman's ass will cheer me up, cuz I wanna do real bad things with him. 

Bring on True Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #563 on: April 06, 2013, 03:08:49 AM »
To call that a season finale was bullshit.

Burning a barn.  Hordes of walkers.  Killing Shane's psycho ass.  THAT was a finale.

Helping widders and orphans off a gorram bus?  Pussy.

Bonus points for making Andrea shoot herself in the head, but it's still a net loss overall.

Not sure how they will write their way out of this crock of shit, but best of luck to them.  They have exactly two episodes next season to make this better or I am out.

Maybe the sight of Eric Northman's ass will cheer me up, cuz I wanna do real bad things with him. 

Bring on True Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you know, Buzz, that this bunch isn't happy unless they are bitching?

I thought it was pretty awesome.  All that depth and sharing and character development and hugging it out.  Why fuck all that up with blood and guts and gunfire and zombies and confrontation?
Oh, the irony.

I thought the finale was actually pretty good. But, nevertheless, people gots to bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #564 on: April 07, 2013, 12:56:44 AM »
Oh, the irony.

I thought the finale was actually pretty good. But, nevertheless, people gots to bitch.
A lot changes in a year. Exhibit A - Auburn football. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #565 on: April 07, 2013, 12:26:15 PM »
A lot changes in a year. Exhibit A - Auburn football.
I thought it was good because it progressed the story.  Ever since season 1, Rick character is dealing with an internal struggle.   Choose to say screw everyone else and only look out for himself, or be a leader defend others who need help.  Killing Shane and the passing of his wife pushed him over the edge.  In the finale, he came to the realization that he needs to be the protector for himself and Carl's sake.  Hence, he didn't see Lorrie's (sp?) ghost anymore.   I liked it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #566 on: April 26, 2013, 07:10:35 AM »

The Wire actor Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. has reportedly been cast as Roy Stark, a new series regular role for season four. The character is described as a "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."

bye Hershel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #567 on: April 26, 2013, 08:39:43 AM »

The Wire actor Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. has reportedly been cast as Roy Stark, a new series regular role for season four. The character is described as a "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."

bye Hershel

But Lawrence is black. 

Goodbye Roy Stark. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #568 on: May 04, 2013, 07:59:43 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #569 on: June 08, 2013, 08:17:37 AM »
Norman Reedus, everyone's beloved crossbow-wielding zombie killer on The Walking Dead, talked to EW about the forthcoming season of the hit AMC series.

He told the outlet: “They’ve introduced a way to make the zombies scary again. They’re terrifying. The new threat is just unreal.”

What "new threat" could he be referring to?

Reedus goes on to say that, this season, "The structure of the writing is a bit different. It’s so intense. These are our best scripts so far.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #570 on: June 08, 2013, 10:37:01 AM »

They also introduced a way to send ricin to the president. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Walking Dead Season 4
« Reply #571 on: July 19, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-4

Will I be sucked in again?  Will I spend another few months watching a weekly show that continuously lets me down and pisses me off?

Trailer looks good though.  Zombies are back.  Herds are back. 

But it looks like another "Prison ain't safe.  Should we stay or should we go?" plot line.

At least there was no sign of the governor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: The Walking Dead Season 4
« Reply #572 on: July 19, 2013, 09:24:15 PM »
I can't wait!

I thought the tease was pretty good. Looks like they only have room for one black man at a time.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:37:30 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The Walking Dead Season 4
« Reply #573 on: August 02, 2013, 06:47:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #574 on: September 09, 2013, 02:52:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #575 on: September 16, 2013, 02:43:14 PM »
Aimed for 2015, a 2nd Walking Dead series is in the works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #576 on: September 16, 2013, 03:38:39 PM »
Aimed for 2015, a 2nd Walking Dead series is in the works.

Hopefully someone with a sense of entertainment saw the recent two seasons and said, "You know, I could focus on a different city with a different set of characters and make this show ten times better than the conversation-filled snoozefest that the show is right now."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2013, 03:22:05 PM »
As long as she's still in it, I'll watch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2013, 08:56:50 PM »
As long as she's still in it, I'll watch...

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2013, 01:59:17 PM »
Just a reminder...

This Sunday!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions