Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Walking Dead

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »
So, Herschel does have a secret after all...
He's probably going to feed Glenn to them once he finds out about him diddling his daughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 08:20:09 AM »
Another wasted episode.  And next week is the "season finale" 

I'm this far gone so I'll watch next week but I'm not coming back.  When your only motivation is hoping the main characters get killed in brutal ways -- including some kind of gruesome mutilation visited on that annoying mini-Sheriff twerp -- it's not worth it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »
Another wasted episode.  And next week is the "season finale" 

I'm this far gone so I'll watch next week but I'm not coming back.  When your only motivation is hoping the main characters get killed in brutal ways -- including some kind of gruesome mutilation visited on that annoying mini-Sheriff twerp -- it's not worth it.

I disagree.  I actually thought last nights episode was much better.  Plus next week is not the season finale.  it's the mid season finale which I am not exactly sure what the fuck that means?  Must be something some jackass in marketing came up with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 09:14:04 AM »
I disagree.  I actually thought last nights episode was much better.  Plus next week is not the season finale.  it's the mid season finale which I am not exactly sure what the fuck that means?  Must be something some jackass in marketing came up with.

I'm sick of the farm.  I'm sick of them looking for a girl who by all rights should be dead.  No way a 12-year old survives however many months it's been. If she shows up now?  I'm calling bullshit. But you know she's going to.  I wish zombies would kill Lori, Rick, Carl, Shane and Andrea. 

The acting has devolved dramatically. 

I don't know what mid-season finale means either.  Seems stupid. 

I watched the online preview for the dramatic mid-season finale.  Guess what it is?  Four minutes of talking.  Rick and Herschel and the same tired "you don't know what it's like out there, we've seen shit that makes you blind" speechifying. 

I'm just done with it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 09:37:46 AM »
I'm sick of the farm.  I'm sick of them looking for a girl who by all rights should be dead.  No way a 12-year old survives however many months it's been. If she shows up now?  I'm calling bullshit. But you know she's going to.  I wish zombies would kill Lori, Rick, Carl, Shane and Andrea. 

The acting has devolved dramatically. 

I don't know what mid-season finale means either.  Seems stupid. 

I watched the online preview for the dramatic mid-season finale.  Guess what it is?  Four minutes of talking.  Rick and Herschel and the same tired "you don't know what it's like out there, we've seen shit that makes you blind" speechifying. 

I'm just done with it.

Maybe I just like the thought of Maggie getting nekid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »
Maybe I just like the thought of Maggie getting nekid.

No need to sit through 44 minutes of heartfelt speeches to get to that:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 01:22:33 PM »
Mid-season finale is what every other show on network TV does... 6 or so episodes in the fall, 6 more in the spring.

I liked last nights episode.  I just wish someone would shoot the old farmer in the face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 02:45:42 PM »
Mid-season finale is what every other show on network TV does... 6 or so episodes in the fall, 6 more in the spring.

I liked last nights episode.  I just wish someone would shoot the old farmer in the face.

Only if the bullet riccochets and hits Lori, Rick, Shane, Andrea and CARL in the face, too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
Only if the bullet riccochets and hits Lori, Rick, Shane, Andrea and CARL in the face, too.
Andrea...fucking pisses me off.  When she shot Darrell...I literally would have walked up to her and shot her in the fucking twat.  Listen to directions you dumb bitch, I don't give a fuck what you are trying to prove.  Someone could have fucking died. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 03:18:39 PM »
what is the best way to get season one?  itunes...netflix ...etc. ? i searched on demand at home but only season showing is season 2. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »
what is the best way to get season one?  itunes...netflix ...etc. ? i searched on demand at home but only season showing is season 2.
iTunes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2011, 07:40:45 AM »
iTunes.

It's also streaming on netflix if you have that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »
Recap of the midseason finale:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah speech blah blah blah blah blah rant blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah emotional speech blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah emotional rant blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah help us with the walkers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah smart ass kid channeling daddy blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Dale stating something he had no way of knowing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Followed by about 3.5 minutes of a shooting gallery and a "surprise" that most probably saw coming.  What's in the barn?  Yep.  Figures. 

Nice ending but like the entire second season so far too much fucking talking.  Shut the fuck UP with the speechifying.  Please let Rick, Carl, Lori, Andrea and Shane get eaten by zombies. 

The last three minutes was decent enough, but not worth wading through seven episodes of yapping to get to. 

The show gets ONE episode when it returns in February.  If speeches commence again, it's over.  No more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2011, 11:12:52 AM »
The only thing I thought when I watched Sophia walk out of the barn was how fucking pissed Rick should be with Herschel.  He let them keep going out looking for her all the while he had her in the barn.  Herschel should be the first eaten by a walker in the second-half season premiere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 11:24:24 AM »
The only thing I thought when I watched Sophia walk out of the barn was how fucking pissed Rick should be with Herschel.  He let them keep going out looking for her all the while he had her in the barn.  Herschel should be the first eaten by a walker in the second-half season premiere.

Not sure he knew.  Otis was the walker keeper and was dead before the rest showed up with the Sophia mission, right?

But still, who didn't see her coming out of the barn.  When there was that hesitation I was like ... seriously?  They're going to drag this Sophia hunt out even longer?  Then she came out as expected. 

And Rick had to shoot her?  Really?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2011, 11:32:30 AM »
Recap of the midseason finale:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah speech blah blah blah blah blah rant blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah emotional speech blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah emotional rant blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah help us with the walkers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah smart ass kid channeling daddy blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Dale stating something he had no way of knowing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Followed by about 3.5 minutes of a shooting gallery and a "surprise" that most probably saw coming.  What's in the barn?  Yep.  Figures. 

Nice ending but like the entire second season so far too much fucking talking.  Shut the fuck UP with the speechifying.  Please let Rick, Carl, Lori, Andrea and Shane get eaten by zombies. 

The last three minutes was decent enough, but not worth wading through seven episodes of yapping to get to. 

The show gets ONE episode when it returns in February.  If speeches commence again, it's over.  No more.

Dude, sometimes I think you have trouble remembering exactly what you bitch about...

I'm sick of the farm.  I'm sick of them looking for a girl who by all rights should be dead.  No way a 12-year old survives however many months it's been. If she shows up now?  I'm calling bullshit. But you know she's going to. I wish zombies would kill Lori, Rick, Carl, Shane and Andrea. 

If you don't like it, change the channel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2011, 11:40:30 AM »
Dude, sometimes I think you have trouble remembering exactly what you bitch about...

If you don't like it, change the channel.

Shows up alive.  That was the condition.  If she shows up alive I'd call bullshit. 

She was dead.  It was pretty much a given that if she showed up it would be as a walker. Once walkers were discovered in the barn it was an easy assumption that she'd be there if she was ever to be found. 

Change your own channel. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 11:42:54 AM »

Wolf....you like to cry it.

Youve made this threat about 4 times already.

"ok, ok Im really gonna do it this time. I really am..."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:44:19 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »
Shows up alive.  That was the condition.  If she shows up alive I'd call bullshit. 

She was dead.  It was pretty much a given that if she showed up it would be as a walker. Once walkers were discovered in the barn it was an easy assumption that she'd be there if she was ever to be found. 

Change your own channel.
You were bitching about her showing up alive, then when the opposite occurs you bitch that she shows up dead and say that it was "predictable."  I like the show, hence why I watch it.  You apparently hate it, threaten to stop watching it, but never do so. 

Makes sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 03:34:45 PM »
And Rick had to shoot her?  Really?

...to show that he is worthy of leading the group.  I hope Herschel goes all Goolily(sp) now and beats the shit out of Shane with that lead he was holding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions