Aaaaaand Boom Goes The Dynamite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Team Rankings (01-26-11) per Scout...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 02:28:59 PM »
7 out of the top 25 at this point for the SEC.  FSU is quickly putting themselves back on the map with recent recruiting classes too.  I'd look for them to be a playah on the big screen very soon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »
Auburn sitting pretty at #5
SPuat sitting at #6

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=14&yr=2011

Aaaaaand Boom Goes The Dynamite.

And Auburn has 6 to 7 more schollys to give.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:30 PM »
7 out of the top 25 at this point for the SEC.  FSU is quickly putting themselves back on the map with recent recruiting classes too.  I'd look for them to be a playah on the big screen very soon. 
I'm picking FSU vs Oregon for the Championship this year.  I've already called it.  My FSU buddy from work is getting very, very excited.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 02:48:45 PM »
I'm picking FSU vs Oregon for the Championship this year.  I've already called it.  My FSU buddy from work is getting very, very excited.

I can see it IF...IF...LSU doesn't put a Cotton Bowl, SEC sized beatdown on that Duck azz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 02:52:59 PM »
I can see it IF...IF...LSU doesn't put a Cotton Bowl, SEC sized beatdown on that Duck azz.

IF oregon loses that first game, they will have plenty of time and "respect" for walking through that gauntlet called the pac 10 to get back in the top two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »
IF oregon loses that first game, they will have plenty of time and "respect" for walking through that gauntlet called the pac 10 to get back in the top two.

You callin' the pac 10 weak???

They gots Utah now.  Still think they're so weak?

Oh...again...your avatar...thanks.   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 03:16:35 PM »
Speaking of that avatar, it reminded me of a wonderful, perverted moment that I and several others experienced this past summer.  At first glance, it appeared that the girl in said avatar was getting on a fair ride,(Which is what reminded me) but now that I look at something other than...ahem...I see it is more like a car.  But I digress.

With the fam down at Baytowne Wharf in Destin this past summer and they have one of those rides/games/whatever where you have a bunch of huge clear balloons in a pool.  They zip you up in it and you run through the water like a hamster on a wheel.  We're in line for my little boy to do it and right in front of us are two girls...let's say they looked 18-19 but were probably more like 16.  But I digress again.  They both have dresses on that barely cover sunshine and it becomes clear to everyone in line that this could be quite interesting...it was.

Neither seemed to have the intention of doing anything more than falling every 5 seconds, making less than half-hearted attempts to regain their feet.  When I say a crowd gathered and the guy running it let them go for at least 3 times the normal time...well, you can imagine.

What was so cool about it was I had never seen thongs quite that design.  Very unique.  Wonder where they got em'?  Anyway, back to your recruiting thingy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »
*Correction*

Scout has us at #4 now....

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=14&yr=2011
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »

Oregon vs tOSU         With Strength of schedule (no that’s not it) Tough Conferences-(no that’s not either)

Media love (ahh-that’s the ticket) :facepalm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 07:38:09 PM »
Auburn is now at #3

SPuat is still at #8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »
Auburn is now at #3

SPuat is still at #8
I want Cyrus radio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 08:58:25 AM »
FSU will get very hyped.....and crash and burn as they have the last 10 yrs.

I'd more go with DWE's prediction of tOSU/Oregon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE