Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pathetic excuse for journalism

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Pathetic excuse for journalism
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2011, 01:59:38 PM »
As much as I hate bumping my own thread, I am doing so now due to recent events. 

Eleven minutes ago I received an email from the sports editor of the Birmingham News asking for permission to print my response to Doug Segrest (contained on page 1 of this thread) in their paper.  My response?

You've got to be kidding me.  You wait until AFTER the collective Bama cabal -- which includes Segrest -- descends on Calloway like a pack of jackals and achieves its objective to ask me if you can print my comments? 

Nay. You may not.  What you may do, however, is lube Segrest up, print out my comments, afix them to a two-by-four and shove it up....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2011, 02:02:25 PM »
As much as I hate bumping my own thread, I am doing so now due to recent events. 

Eleven minutes ago I received an email from the sports editor of the Birmingham News asking for permission to print my response to Doug Segrest (contained on page 1 of this thread) in their paper.  My response?

You've got to be kidding me.  You wait until AFTER the collective Bama cabal -- which includes Segrest -- descends on Calloway like a pack of jackals and achieves its objective to ask me if you can print my comments? 

Did you actually tell him the last part?
Nay. You may not.  What you may do, however, is lube Segrest up, print out my comments, afix them to a two-by-four and shove it up....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2011, 02:03:57 PM »

How well do you think you know me, quote master?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
How well do you think you know me, quote master?

Jumbo pwns teh quotes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10:34 PM »
Jumbo pwns teh quotes.
And da' womenz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2011, 02:12:27 PM »

Bs

You love teh bumping your own threads.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2011, 02:14:10 PM »

Bs

You love teh bumping your own threads.

We have already learned that it takes too much bumping before his thread knows what's going on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »
We have already learned that it takes too much bumping before his thread knows what's going on?

He's a rough rider.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »

Noted....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE