Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tre Mason

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Tre Mason
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »
My interpretation was based off of what Simp said, I didn't watch the video.  So if was was a wrong interpretation, Simp is to blame. 

Brent Calloway is a linebacker.  You know it.  I know it.  Auburn's coaching staff knows it.  Soon enough, Brent will know it.

Hey Token pulled any speeders over lately?  I was doing 27-28 miles an hour in a 25 MPH this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Token

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2011, 03:50:16 PM »
Hey Token pulled any speeders over lately?  I was doing 27-28 miles an hour in a 25 MPH this morning.

Is that all?  I like to believe there is a bomb under my vehicle that will explode if I drop under 60.  Why 60, you ask?  Through science I've discovered the human brain doesn't have time to search for a car or tag number while the body is scrambling for safety.  I've never been complained on in a school zone. 

Wait.  Were you implying that my argument is petty?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2011, 03:54:40 PM »
Is that all?  I like to believe there is a bomb under my vehicle that will explode if I drop under 60.  Why 60, you ask?  Through science I've discovered the human brain doesn't have time to search for a car or tag number while the body is scrambling for safety.  I've never been complained on in a school zone. 

Wait.  Were you implying that my argument is petty?
Actually I just wanted to mention the score of the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »
My interpretation was based off of what Simp said, I didn't watch the video.  So if it was falsely interpreted, Simp is to blame. 

Brent Calloway is a linebacker.  You know it.  I know it.  Auburn's coaching staff knows it.  Soon enough, Brent will know it.

Hey Token, you obviously missed my next post. Hell I even made it easy for you by giving you the exact time of the video that Mason responded to the question asked. Geez.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »
Actually I just wanted to mention the score of the Iron Bowl.

:moon:

Hey Token, you obviously missed my next post. Hell I even made it easy for you by giving you the exact time of the video that Mason responded to the question asked. Geez.  :facepalm:

I had already made my post based on the information you provided.  Unless you own a DeLorean, there is no way your next post could have made anything easier for me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »
I had already made my post based on the information you provided.  Unless you own a DeLorean, there is no way your next post could have made anything easier for me.

I was referring to my post this morning.

Yeah, I got ya. I was wrong in the way I posted the statement. At the 3:45 mark is where the question is answered. The question was, paraphrased, "has Auburn told you if they are taking another RB in this class". Mason answered no.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2011, 04:20:49 PM »
Speaking of speeding and school zones....what?

Several years back, I got "popped" for fishing with an expired license.  Yep, told you I was a hellion in my younger days.  Went to pay the fine and on the wall was a chart, outlining the fines for different traffic offenses. 

Had to ask the lady if she could explain to me why my evil deed was going to cost me $20.00 more than the fine for speeding through a school zone. She couldn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »

Several years back, I got "popped" for fishing with an expired license.  Yep, told you I was a hellion in my younger days.  Went to pay the fine and on the wall was a chart, outlining the fines for different traffic offenses. 

Had to ask the lady if she could explain to me why my evil deed was going to cost me $20.00 more than the fine for speeding through a school zone. She couldn't.

Somebody has to pay for the County's new boat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »

Lawyers don't pay fines.  They run to the judge and things disappear. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »

Oh my God! That's the coolest fucking story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 04:37:23 PM »
Lawyers don't pay fines.  They run to the judge and things disappear.

Oh contraire mon amaire.  Paid $135.00 a few months ago for the wife.  Went down to talk to the Jerdge who has been a good friend for years.  Just smiled and said, "That'll be $135.00."

Oh and GF, I'll tell it to you slow while you suck on this pole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »

Oh and GF, I'll tell it to you slow while you suck on this pole.

You really need to spend less time in that DeLorean you call a closet, and watch more movies.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:44:13 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »
Oh my God! That's the coolest fucking story I've ever heard in my life! Can you tell it again, do you have time?

Mohammed is the most common name in the world.  Read a book!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »
You really need to spend less time in that DeLorean you call a closet, and watch more movies.

You need to stop watchin' all them damn movies and get a life.  Like me.  I do things.  Exciting things.  As a matter of fact, I'll be at Ms. Lucille's this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2011, 04:56:11 PM »
You need to stop watchin' all them damn movies and get a life.  Like me.  I do things.  Exciting things.  As a matter of fact, I'll be at Ms. Lucille's this weekend.

Better call a brotha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2011, 04:56:39 PM »

Like fishing without a license?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
Like fishing without a license?

I told you, I live on the edge.  Rarely a dull moment in ole Snaggle's life. 

You around town this weekend?  We're probably headed to Baytowne to stay there for the weekend.  I'm craving beer and Acme oysters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

You around town this weekend?  We're probably headed to Baytowne to stay there for the weekend.  I'm craving beer and Acme oysters.

Yes, sir.  Will be in Destin on saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2011, 07:53:57 PM »
McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2011, 04:12:58 AM »
McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs