« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 01:49:52 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Devaunte Sigler chooses.....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »
Devaunte Sigler DE/LB/DT 6'4" 250lbs. 4.67 Mobile, Ala. (4 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 01-26-11)
Mississippi State
LSU
Ole Miss
Texas Tech
Kentucky
Memphis
Southern Miss
UAB
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 01:59:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »
I thought for sure you'd give him 5 grillz since Rocker likes him so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »
I thought for sure you'd give him 5 grillz since Rocker likes him so much.
Nope.  He could be a stud later down the road, but I'm not seeing it...right now.  He moves like a 350lb DT off the ball.  He doesn't use his hands well to get off blocks either, he just overpowers the smaller linemen, TE or blocking back.  But, I do like his ferocious, Nick Fairley like, tackles.  He's probably going to put on the weight and move down to DT before his Soph. season.

BTW, it's looking like Auburn has gone ahead and pulled Ray Drew's scholarship.  The Coaches aren't going to his house tomorrow and we're officially done at the DE position this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »
BTW, it's looking like Auburn has gone ahead and pulled Ray Drew's scholarship.  The Coaches aren't going to his house tomorrow and we're officially done at the DE position this year.

I guess they got tired of his antics. Unless they know for sure that Drew will sign with Auburn and that there is no need to visit, this does look like Auburn will give that scholly to someone else. There is still some blue chips on Auburns board that they would have had to turn away otherwise.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:21:21 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 02:30:27 PM »
I guess they got tired of his antics. Unless they know for sure that Drew will sign with Auburn and that there is no need to visit, this does look like Auburn will give that scholly to someone else. There is still some blue chips on Auburns board that they would have had to turn away otherwise.

Unnnnless...this is all just a ploy to get everyone to think he's going elsewhere.  Then in the end he says, "I'm going to the University of"....cuts to commercial break..."Auburn, War DAMN Eagle Baby!!!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:25 PM »
Unnnnless...this is all just a ploy to get everyone to think he's going elsewhere.  Then in the end he says, "I'm going to the University of"....cuts to commercial break..."Auburn, War DAMN Eagle Baby!!!!"

Who knows with this cat anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 02:33:26 PM »
Who knows with this cat anymore.
You called him "cat"...as in "Big Cat Weekend"?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
Regardless of how the guy acts or if he's playing games, I want this kid.  However, while I fully understand enjoying the whole recruiting process and taking the trips, gettin' the red carpet treatment etc. I've had enough of the BS, look at me games.  The press conferences are overboard in the first place but I guess we've long accepted that as the norm.  The hat switch thing makes me want to puke and if this guy is playing the types of games everyone says he is....for shame..for shame..for shame.  (There, that ought to tell him off but good)

I will say there's a slight possibility there could be a little more to it though.  Drew could be looking at the circus that recruiting and the media and recruitng services have become...and might have known where he was going all along but decided to set that hook.

Dance monkeys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »
Ray Drew will sign with Georgia or LSU.  AU has pulled themselves out of the Drew recruitment as of today.  CK agreed today to the following....

Cyrus K has announced AU as a finalist with Alabama and Iowa.  He is taking an official with AU this weekend.

Expect Tre Mason to commit to AU today.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:49:14 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »
Ray Drew will sign with Georgia or LSU.  AU has pulled themselves out of the Drew recruitment as of today.  CK agreed today to the following....

Cyrus K has announced AU as a finalist with Alabama and Iowa.  He is taking an official with AU this weekend.

Expect Tre Mason to commit to AU today.

Yeah, I think the spot for Drew is gone. The Cyrus development seems to have been in the works for a minute but I didn't put it on the board because I thought it may have been bs. Apparently not, I see 24/7 talking it up now. I thing we can pull this guy. RWS may disagree but whatever. I still think there is a chance we get Crowell but I'm not holding my breath. It looks like Mason and Bray (maybe Calloway but doubt it) will be this years RB recruits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 03:21:26 PM »
Yeah, I think the spot for Drew is gone. The Cyrus development seems to have been in the works for a minute but I didn't put it on the board because I thought it may have been bs. Apparently not, I see 24/7 talking it up now. I thing we can pull this guy. RWS may disagree but whatever. I still think there is a chance we get Crowell but I'm not holding my breath. It looks like Mason and Bray (maybe Calloway but doubt it) will be this years RB recruits.

Crowell and Drew are Dawgs.  We'll see though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Skreets?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 03:41:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 03:44:00 PM »
Pretty sure our coaches saw the writing on the wall with Drew and bowed out gracefully, would be why we canceled the in home visit for tomorrow.  You win some and you lose some......Ray Drew.......well it looks like we lost that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »
Pretty sure our coaches saw the writing on the wall with Drew and bowed out gracefully, would be why we canceled the in home visit for tomorrow.  You win some and you lose some......Ray Drew.......well it looks like we lost that one.

It's not a loss if we walk away for greener pastures.  I wouldn't do any sulking over Drew.  Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
It's not a loss if we walk away for greener pastures.  I wouldn't do any sulking over Drew.  Just my opinion.

Yeah, Cyrus want be a bad replacement. hehehehehe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 03:48:11 PM »
And what pasture is that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 03:49:43 PM »
And what pasture is that?

That's what I'd like to know too.  I really wanted Drew to be an Auburn Tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 03:54:22 PM »
That's what I'd like to know too.  I really wanted Drew to be an Auburn Tiger.

Greg Smith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.