Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn defeats South Carolina

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Auburn defeats South Carolina
« on: January 29, 2011, 03:58:04 PM »
...and it wasn't upstate South Carolina.  Holy shit, first conference victory and on the road to boot.  79 - 64
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Auburn defeats South Carolina
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:14 PM »
...and it wasn't upstate South Carolina.  Holy poop, first conference victory and on the road to boot.  79 - 64

I have watched us play a couple of three times this season.  We are turrible no doubt.  I will say this, for the most part we play damn tough on d and we keep fighting.  If we get some help to come in next year, which it looks like we are going to, we might actually turn this thing around.   I am hopefully optimistic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:30:50 PM »
I have watched us play a couple of three times this season.  We are turrible no doubt.  I will say this, for the most part we play damn tough on d and we keep fighting.  If we get some help to come in next year, which it looks like we are going to, we might actually turn this thing around.   I am hopefully optimistic.

Yeah...Lebo will turn them around next year...

Wait...what???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 05:40:21 PM »

Wait...what???

Well thanks a lot for ruining my optimistic outlook. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »

Wait...what???

How many points did Chris Porter have?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.