Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

0-22

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
0-22
« on: January 25, 2011, 11:33:54 PM »
This puts serious doubt on the blind pig/acorn theory. How in the FUCK do you miss 22 shots in a row?

We are teh sux.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: 0-22
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:32:55 AM »
That was fucking sad to watch.  We are turrible.  At least we did cut it to 6 at one point, but we kept fouling their best shooters.  Meh, as bad as we are, at least we are scrappy and don't give up.  Oh, I will be shocked if we win another game.  How we beat FSU is beyond me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 0-22
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:49:08 AM »
Still better than Duke!

I came back up from my workout with about 5:00 left in the first half, and actually thought they had a chance to get the win.  These kids are wirey.

Maybe at home against Arky or Miss. State...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.