Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pine Level couple does 'My Big Redneck Wedding' their way

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Pine Level couple does 'My Big Redneck Wedding' their way
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »
Ok so I was right.

yep.  We just made a second Warden with James Sikes since we think they share a brain as it pertains to working the ever loving shit of ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »
S&K is a regular stop for us on the way up to Monkeytown.  My boy hates it.  He's like Nooooooooo......

Killer shoe selection.  Funny thing, my very first job at 15 was bag boy at the Big Bear Grocery Store in Montgomery. ($17.50 in tips on a Saturday was just the titz)  One of the cashiers there was a lady who looked 65 then.  Saw her on the register at S&K last year.  Looked exactly the same and that was 35 years ago.  Recognized her right off the bat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
GGILF
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 02:31:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »
The nuptials took place Nov. 13 at Anna and Bo's mud bog, so naturally one of the featured activities of the wedding was mud wrestling.
Really? Seriously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
That is correct. Yea for Prattville!

You knew that before too long we would all know somebody on this show.

Pine Level...been to that little strip joint there right off 65 once.  Nice place...compared to Wesley's Boobie Trap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 03:18:05 PM »
S&K is a regular stop for us on the way up to Monkeytown.  My boy hates it.  He's like Nooooooooo......

Killer shoe selection.  Funny thing, my very first job at 15 was bag boy at the Big Bear Grocery Store in Montgomery. ($17.50 in tips on a Saturday was just the titz)  One of the cashiers there was a lady who looked 65 then.  Saw her on the register at S&K last year.  Looked exactly the same and that was 35 years ago.  Recognized her right off the bat.

Big bear huh? I haven't heard that name in forever. We used to go in there all the time. I bet you bagged my groceries bitch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
Big bear huh? I haven't heard that name in forever. We used to go in there all the time. I bet you tea bagged my sister, groceries bitch...

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »
FTFY

HAHA...jokes on you bitch! I don't even have a fucking sister!!!

You must have meant my mama...wait...Snaggle tea bagged my mama? No wonder my dad beat your ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
HAHA...jokes on you bitch! I don't even have a fucking sister!!!

You must have meant my mama...wait...Snaggle tea bagged my mama? No wonder my dad beat your ass...

Well worth it my man.  Well worth it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 06:34:28 PM »
That was probably so long ago, all your sister/mom/aunt could take away from Snagmansquire was his compuserve account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2011, 07:04:07 PM »

You must have meant my mama...wait...Snaggle tea bagged my mama?

Might be time for a paternity test on Maury.

How would you like to know that your father really cares?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2011, 11:43:07 PM »

Can you say banzai tree? Short but to the point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 12:07:18 PM »

I know Snaggle is not my father because he is someone who really cares, and I am someone who doesn't really give a fuck...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »
For those of you who did not bear witness to this particular episode of this particular show, get thee to a DVR and record this thing the next time it comes on.  Add in some likeminded Auburn friends and a liberal dose of alkyhol and you have created an excellent opportunity for seriously gutbusting laughter.

Holy shit, this show was funny.  And the preponderance of bammer gear was just the cherry on the sundae.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »
I caught enough of it to see the bachelor party, which consisted of drinking around a camp fire between all the trailers, and then all the drunk bammers chasing each other around with roman candles.  The girls went cow tipping.

I then saw the bride...or someone...make the wedding cake by pulling a sheet cake out of the oven, putting some frosting on it and sticking a set of deer antlers down in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 12:33:49 PM »
I caught enough of it to see the bachelor party, which consisted of drinking around a camp fire between all the trailers, and then all the drunk bammers chasing each other around with roman candles.  The girls went cow tipping.

I then saw the bride...or someone...make the wedding cake by pulling a sheet cake out of the oven, putting some frosting on it and sticking a set of deer antlers down in it.

And as a bonus prize?  While the bride was using her fingers to spread the mix out in the sheet cake pan, she lost her bandaid in the cake batter.  It was found by one of the wedding guests as a hidden treasure. Finding the baby in a King Cake means you buy the next King Cake, so I guess finding the bandaid means she buys the next six pack of Natty Light.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2011, 12:53:00 PM »
Okay, here's the thing.  I have no doubt that these people are pretty much a group of dumas rednecks anyway...but 90% of that shit is put on.  Don't know if anyone caught the short lived reality show, "Bama Belles" that made it 2-3 shows and wasn't picked up again. Only reason I watched it was it was about 3 local girls, one of which I know.  Nothing more than your typical attempt at a reality show following people around so we can follow their "real lives" 

Problem was, it was virtually all made up, staged...whatever.  The things they had the girl I know doing and the places they had them all going was just so fricking stupid and far fetched it was ridiculous.  They all went...lawn mower racing.  Said it was a normal event they all liked to do.  WTF???  No one in this part of the world had ever even heard of it but according to this show, it's what we like to do.

It was just poorly done and too much of a stretch.  My daughter is in Chicago and watched it with her two room mates.  They both kept asking my daughter, do you guys really talk like that and do that stuff? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2011, 12:55:38 PM »
So, you're saying that the wave runner mud riding wasn't real?  It looked awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.