Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Little 11 takes a cum shot

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Little 11 takes a cum shot
« on: January 20, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »
Faggies should have left when they had the chance.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/24636/espn-texas-form-all-longhorn-channel
ESPN and the University of Texas announced on Wednesday a joint effort to form a 24-hour television network that will launch in September 2011.

"This network is a testament to the school's remarkable, tradition-rich success and widespread, devoted fan base," ESPN president George Bodenheimer said in a statement.

The deal is worth $300 million over 20 years. Fans can see at least one exclusive football game on the channel, as well as original series, pre- and postgame shows for football games and a host of other Longhorns sports like men and women's basketball and Olympic sports as well as coaches shows for each sport.

Other academic and cultural events can be seen on the channel as well.

“This is an extremely exciting new venture for our university,” University of Texas president William Powers said in a statement. “With our partners, we are now able to increase the exposure of our outstanding athletics programs and our first-class academic and cultural communities. This agreement provides significant new resources to enhance faculty and academic support.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Little 11 takes a cum shot
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 10:10:26 AM »
Unless they make the aTm or the Oklahoma game exclusive to their network, ESPN will lose money for 20 years on that deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
Unless they make the aTm or the Oklahoma game exclusive to their network, ESPN will lose money for 20 years on that deal.

Shouldn't this be Little 10?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »
I'm confused why anyone believes these single-school TV channels will be successful. 

How many viewers does it take to make it worth it?  I can't imagine more than 1000 people watching a Texas volleyball match in the middle of the volleyball regular season.  You're telling me advertisers are going to pounce on that? 

The Big 10 network is different because they appeal to numerous schools and often have decent football matchups.  Not to mention, the historical pieces they broadcast are great for Big 10 fans. 

Just Texas?  Austin really has nothing else to do than watch Texas lacrosse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 04:34:41 PM »
Just Texas?  Austin really has nothing else to do than watch Texas lacrosse?

And smoke pot. Pot would make even volleyball interesting.  If they fill that channel with take out food advertisements, they will make millions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »
And smoke pot. Pot would make even volleyball interesting.  If they fill that channel with take out food advertisements, they will make millions.
We could make tens, maybe even hundreds of dollars!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »
Tejas should be keeping an eye on a couple of their recruits, instead of worrying about TV shows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 12:03:50 AM »
Tejas should be keeping an eye on a couple of their recruits, instead of worrying about TV shows.

Damn....you made sense for once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 01:25:35 AM »
Damn....you made sense for once.
Yeah, I make cents all day.  All Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs