Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Westerman

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Westerman
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
I thought we were talking about the overweight twentysomething from that dark comedy about how he lives with his mom and is trying to destroy her relationship with the lovingly dimwitted new boyfriend.

Or the guy that called himself "The Virus" and hijacked a plane full of criminals...

Great movie right up until the end.  It's funny because I was talking about this with someone this week.  The movie was great, action packed and even believable...right up til they landed the plane on the strip in Vegas.  Then you just go...FUCK, that was dumb as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »

Christian Westerman OL 6'5" 290lbs Chandler, Az. (6 Grillz)

Offers:
Everyone in the Country
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 02:03:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 02:27:31 PM »
I love the venom.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/81523-Westerman-Not-Visiting-Friday

That is some funny shit.  I like this comment,

"Nothing like losing the #2 OT and replacing him with the #96 OT. "
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2011, 02:58:08 PM »
Couple of gems from the first page:

Also, not sure if Grimes has info we don't about Auburn's situation, but now that the NCAA has made all the money off of Cam that it can I don't see why they don't come down and nail Auburn's ass to the wall for shit everyone knows was going down.

$$$$

Dolla dolla bill yall

if there's not another Cam around to buy, Auburn doesn't have shit. If he just really wants to go there, so be it. But it's not like that program is set up for a sustained period of excellence. I know we're coming off a shit season, but i think everyone views our season, and theirs, as an abnormality.

Whatever. Fuck him if he bolts. We'll be fine.

Maybe if hes lucky, auburn will be able to purchase Clowney so he wont have to get embarrassed by him again in public.

I bet they sealed the deal with a fresh new pair of earrings

Its fine, those earrings belong to his dad

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »
Honestly, I would do Miley.  I know she's acting like a skanky whore but that's a good thing sometimes, right.  Just think about those big ole lips wrapped around....

Wait...you are talking Miley Cyrus, aren't you?

She'll give you the best of both worlds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:07 PM »
War Damn Westerman! This is going to be an amazing 2 weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 03:39:02 PM »
I saw Uncle Sani's comment.  Heeheehee... Oh, I am SO loving this today...

Sorryass moo cow fuckers.   They are just bammers in different clothes, and cannot fathom why anyone in their right mind would not give their left nut to play for Slack Brown and TeaSip. 

IDK, maybe because y'all SUCK?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 08:11:27 AM »
Btw, Westerman is rated the #2 OT & #6 prospect in the Country, per ESPN.

He'll be pushing for immediate playing time.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:15:53 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »
I'm starting a rumor that Grimes went to Texas just to better scout their recruits so he could pick the best ones to come to Auburn as payback for stealing our coaches.  Who is with me?

Truth be told, they may have wanted to hire Grimes to secure Westerman.  They needed an OL coach anyway...why not get Grimes and Westerman in the deal.  Hell, we've seen HS coaches hired to secure commits...this would have been a true 2 for 1 deal if they had gotten Grimes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
Btw, Westerman is rated the #2 OT & #6 prospect in the Country, per ESPN.

He'll be pushing for immediate playing time.
That's a huge Mofo, prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2011, 06:34:55 PM »
That's a huge Mofo, prayers sent.
Yeah, he warms up on the Bench Press with 315lbs. He'll put on 10-15lbs. before he sets foot on campus, he'll be 3-4 year starter at Tackle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2011, 10:53:28 AM »
Did Rivals yank a star from this kid too? I coulda sworn he was a 5 Star according to both sites...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »
Not sure.  I usually only look at scout.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=8&yr=2011

He a five there.  At the end of the day the difference between a 5 and a 4 may not even be measurable in most cases.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2011, 11:19:20 AM »
Not sure.  I usually only look at scout.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=8&yr=2011

He a five there.  At the end of the day the difference between a 5 and a 4 may not even be measurable in most cases.
I know this to be true. Especially the difference in a 6.1 and a 6.0.

Just sayin, if they indeed stripped him of his fifth star too, that's pretty pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »
I know this to be true. Especially the difference in a 6.1 and a 6.0.

Just sayin, if they indeed stripped him of his fifth star too, that's pretty pathetic.

You are right.  If they did it is pathetic.  What I do keep hearing about this kid is that when he plays he has a mean streak in him and that makes me very happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 12:32:04 PM »
You are right.  If they did it is pathetic.  What I do keep hearing about this kid is that when he plays he has a mean streak in him and that makes me very happy.

Fairley Re-deaux?  What a role model... :silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
Fairley Re-deaux?  What a role model... :silence:

Fairley as a tackle.  Daddy like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 01:16:59 PM »
Yeah, I've heard that he's a gentle giant off the field.  But, when that helmet goes on, he doesn't like anyone and he will hurt you.  Same thing said about Greg Robinson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »
Read the comments about Dismukes and also about Koryinthehouse...they both are known for a mean streak.  You put the 3 of them together on al OL and watch the fuck out. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.