Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Gurus Unite...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Gurus Unite...
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »
I would say Fulse is close.

But if it is unexpected, I am going to go with Anthony Chickilio...

For the record, I have no idea and have not heard about any commitments...but if there is one that is a surprise, I am going with him.

Could be Whitehead though...
I'd LOVE to snag Chickillo.  Dude Is A Bad Mutha Fucka.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 10:37:49 PM »
Btw, it's just been reported that Cyrus is coming to Auburn on his last official visit Jan. 28th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2011, 11:47:26 PM »
Btw, it's just been reported that Cyrus is coming to Auburn on his last official visit Jan. 28th.

AUS aint budging but most think its Clowney or Kouandijo. AUS did say it was someone not on the board right now. I think he was referring to the proposed board on his site. Whomever it is, its got people on the pay sites in a frizzle. I really think AUS's source is one of the coaches because he gets this info days before anyone else most of the time and he is usually spot on. Either way, if it comes through or not, he says he will explain what he was referring to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 07:21:42 AM »
It's also being reported on ITAT that Westerman will announce Friday. I wouldn't exactly call that unexpected
if he does choose Auburn.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:48:04 AM by MarkChand »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 09:22:31 AM »
AUS aint budging but most think its Clowney or Kouandijo. AUS did say it was someone not on the board right now. I think he was referring to the proposed board on his site. Whomever it is, its got people on the pay sites in a frizzle. I really think AUS's source is one of the coaches because he gets this info days before anyone else most of the time and he is usually spot on. Either way, if it comes through or not, he says he will explain what he was referring to.
AU will not pull Clowney or Kouandijo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »

I wouldn't put it past our coaches to pull whoever the fuck they want...

Matter of fact, I would be worried about Kouandijo coming to Auburn...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 10:12:28 AM »
With all due respect to the Auburn coaching staff, I'll eat a fucking hat if Cyrus signs with anyone but Alabama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 10:24:15 AM »
With all due respect to the Auburn coaching staff, I'll eat a fucking hat if Cyrus signs with anyone but Alabama.

I would qualify that it needs to be houndstooth in pattern but those do not exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »

I don't want you to eat a hat but how about you take an avatar chosen by me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
What do I get out of this?  And for the record, skreet cred is a non factor for me...so simply being right will not suffice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »
I wouldn't put it past our coaches to pull whoever the fuck they want...

Matter of fact, I would be worried about Kouandijo coming to Auburn...
Keep on reading those AU boards. I think the only real contender for Cyrus, other than UA, is Iowa. Clowney will more than likely end up a Cock, with Alabama second. AU isn't even in his list of final 6 schools as of today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 12:23:11 PM »

Well no one saw the Calloway switch either. For what its worth, the ones mentioning these guys that are guessing based on what Scott said; it being someone not currently on the prospect board. "Earth shattering" is what he said. I have no clue what this is about but dude gets good info.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »
Keep on reading those AU boards.

Holy shit this is funny to me. As if you have other inside info that you get. For Christ's sake dude...you read about what happened on game day from a god damn "board"...

The problem is this...you make a statement that there is no way Auburn pulls these kids, as if we don't have a fucking chance. You don't know and neither do I. But when you make a definitive statement like that, it wreaks of smugness as if Auburn is not good enough to get them. Fuck you and that bullshit attitude. I stand behind the statement that I don;t put it past this staff to get any god damn body in the country. Including either one of these two...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »
What do I get out of this?  And for the record, skreet cred is a non factor for me...so simply being right will not suffice.

You don't get shit. You offered up "eating a hat" without me giving up anything. Instead of eating a hat, how about an avatar change...

You were the one that made the absolute statement...not me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »
Here is the list of prospects that are not the BIG news.

RB Isaiah Crowell
RB Tre Mason
RB Marlin Lane
TE Brandon Fulse
OL Christian Westerman
DB Marcus Roberson
OL La'El Collins
DL DeVaunte Sigler
DE Ray Drew
OL Cyrus Kouandijo
DB Erique Florence
DT Gabe Wright
DT Jonathan Jenkins
DB Jermaine Whitehead
OL Xzavier Ward
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »
Holy shit this is funny to me. As if you have other inside info that you get. For Christ's sake dude...you read about what happened on game day from a god damn "board"...

The problem is this...you make a statement that there is no way Auburn pulls these kids, as if we don't have a fucking chance. You don't know and neither do I. But when you make a definitive statement like that, it wreaks of smugness as if Auburn is not good enough to get them. Fuck you and that bullshit attitude. I stand behind the statement that I don;t put it past this staff to get any god damn body in the country. Including either one of these two...
I made the statement because I simply don't believe AU will get either one. If I'm wrong, then holy fuck, I'm wrong. If my statement is smug, then so is yours. Obviously AU is good enough to get them; you guys just won a NC. It's simply my educated guess that neither will be at AU. Jesus. Clowney just gave an updated top 6 as of today, and AU isn't in it. Cyrus sounds like he has his mind already made up.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:47:42 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »
I made the statement because I simply don't believe AU will get either one. If I'm wrong, then holy fuck, I'm wrong. If my statement is smug, then so is yours. Obviously AU is good enough to get them; you guys just won a NC. It's simply my educated guess that neither will be at AU. Jesus.

The "Keep on reading those Auburn boards" part pushed me over the "just saying" category for you. You say that as if you have much more credible sources than simply the boards...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2011, 12:46:43 PM »
MarkChand hit the head on the nail in regards to the "big" commit possiblity.  Good chance it's Westerman.  I do NOT believe we'll get Cyrus, OR Clowney. 

Clowney has been a Cock since day one in my opinion (along with many others).

Ray Drew is going to be an interesting pick.  Chances are we're actually one of three in consideration late.  He's torn between Auburn, Georgia and LSU.   Rivals writers are all divided on where he's going as well.  The kid has done a stellar job of keeping everyone guessing.  Something he's worked hard on throughout the process.

I think we're still getting a hard look from Crowell, and it sounds like we've got his last visit on the 28th, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at Bama.  We're more than likely going to be pulling Tre Mason or Andrew Boui (sp?).

It's going to be a great day for the state of Alabama that day.  A true "wait and see" who finishes ahead of who at the end, but both still having a banner year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »
MarkChand hit the head on the nail in regards to the "big" commit possiblity.  Good chance it's Westerman.  I do NOT believe we'll get Cyrus, OR Clowney. 

Clowney has been a Cock since day one in my opinion (along with many others).

Ray Drew is going to be an interesting pick.  Chances are we're actually one of three in consideration late.  He's torn between Auburn, Georgia and LSU.   Rivals writers are all divided on where he's going as well.  The kid has done a stellar job of keeping everyone guessing.  Something he's worked hard on throughout the process.

I think we're still getting a hard look from Crowell, and it sounds like we've got his last visit on the 28th, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at Bama.  We're more than likely going to be pulling Tre Mason or Andrew Boui (sp?).

It's going to be a great day for the state of Alabama that day.  A true "wait and see" who finishes ahead of who at the end, but both still having a banner year.

I agree with that. But I think Crowell and Cyrus are both visiting on the 28th. That has to be good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »
Here is the list of prospects that are not the BIG news.

RB Isaiah Crowell
RB Tre Mason
RB Marlin Lane
TE Brandon Fulse
OL Christian Westerman
DB Marcus Roberson
OL La'El Collins
DL DeVaunte Sigler
DE Ray Drew
OL Cyrus Kouandijo
DB Erique Florence
DT Gabe Wright
DT Jonathan Jenkins
DB Jermaine Whitehead
OL Xzavier Ward

OL Christian Westerman has a "major announcement" about his recruitment on Friday according to Texas admins reporting on Twitter today.

They state that "all signs point to Auburn".

TIFWIW
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions