Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

iPhone To Verizon -- Official

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
iPhone To Verizon -- Official
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »
Personally, I will be sticking with my puny Droid Eris for a while. Not that I have anything against Apple at all. I will eventually get an iPhone. I just don't like to go out and get something brand new on the market. I would rather wait a little while so all the kinks get worked out, and the price drops some. I do think Verizon is about to assrape AT&T, though. It might be a slow lenghty assraping due to people still in contract with AT&T, but they will feel it down the road I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: iPhone To Verizon -- Official
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »
AT&T has rendered my phone useless this weekend. Just a shiny paper weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:09:10 AM »
Although the rumors have been swirling since last Summer, I knew when LTE 4G rolled out that it would just be a matter of time. If you are AT&T, this is the Suxxors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »
Although the rumors have been swirling since last Summer, I knew when LTE 4G rolled out that it would just be a matter of time. If you are AT&T, this is the Suxxors.
At least they will have a little bit of time to figure it out. I would imagine that they already knew this was coming and have some sort of strategy, though. AT&T may have the faster network, but that's fairly useless when you can't get a signal. The main thing helping them keep their network fast is because it's smaller. Switching off of Nextel after 7 years of service was great. Alltel wasn't too bad; certainly better than Nextel. But I have been highly impressed with Verizon's service and customer support. Not the fucktards in the local stores, though. The people on the 1-800 # are top notch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler