No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Go Ducks...err...uh....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 11:30:43 PM »
Damn, Oregon has some Fugly ass women, lol.  Maybe the Oregon fans that actually went to the game should've been made to give their tickets to the fans that showed up at the Oregon basketball arena.  Maybe then they wouldn't have been staring in astonishment at Jumbo and me, going bat shit crazy, during the game.  When Fairley smushed Darren Thomas at the 10 yardline going in, Jumbo and I nearly tore our VIP Section apart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 11:44:30 PM »
Damn, Oregon has some Fugly ass women, lol.  Maybe the Oregon fans that actually went to the game should've been made to give their tickets to the fans that showed up at the Oregon basketball arena.  Maybe then they wouldn't have been staring in astonishment at Jumbo and me, going bat shit crazy, during the game.  When Fairley smushed Darren Thomas at the 10 yardline going in, Jumbo and I nearly tore our VIP Section apart.

I am sure you guys represented the Auburn Family with class and dignity.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 12:06:26 AM »
I am sure you guys represented the Auburn Family with class and dignity.

:facepalm:
We were at the MUTHA FUCKIN Championship Game!  FUCK Class and Dignity....we didn't go to watch a Tennis match, I cheer for my team...just like I played, hard and loud.  Whenever fans from "The Autzen Zoo" say that they've "never seen fans so passionate for their team", that's saying something.  When they say that they've never seen "two guys that scare them (Jumbo and me cheering)" or they've "never seen a guy so big in their life (Jumbo)"...that just warms my fuckin heart.  That tells me that I did my part, I was ALL IN.  I wanted to do my part in making that Stadium the loudest, craziest Stadium that anyone has ever been a part of.  Before the game , Jumbo and I helped A Lot of Oregon fans get their pictures taken in "our section"....After the game, we hung out with a few Oregon fans on our way back to the car.  Class and Dignity? You betcha....During the Game? I wanted to make everyone around me go deaf and in fear that the Stadium was about to come down. Btw, I'm still horse from Monday night.  So don't fuckin' give me that :facepalm: bullshit.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:09:26 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 12:34:35 AM »
We were at the MUTHA FUCKIN Championship Game!  FUCK Class and Dignity....we didn't go to watch a Tennis match, I cheer for my team...just like I played, hard and loud.  Whenever fans from "The Autzen ZooLonghorn Club" say that they've "never seen fans so passionate for their team" while laughing their asses off behind our back at how stupid we look, that's saying something.  When they say that they've never seen "two guys that scare them (Jumbo Cousin Billy Bob and me cheeringincoherently screaming our fool heads off)" or they've "never seen a guy so big in their life (JumboCousin Billy Bob)"...that just warms my fuckin heart.  That tells me that I did my part, I was ALL IN.  I wanted to do my part in making that Stadium Rose Bowl Stadium the loudest, craziest BCS Game ever in the Rose Bowl Stadium that anyone has ever been a part of.  Before the game , Jumbo Billy Bob and I helped A Lot of Oregon Texas fans get their pictures taken in "our section" so they could go home and show their friends my picture and tell them a story that starts "You will never believe what this classless nutjob did during the game....After the game, we hung out with made total fucking fools out of ourselves in front of a few Oregon Texas fans on our way back to the car.  Class and Dignity? You betchaFuck that....During the Game? I wanted to make everyone around me go deaf and ruin their entire game experience by showing my ass and acting like a dick and in fear that the Stadium was about to come down. Btw, I'm still horse (never mind, that's the way a bammer would spell it too) from Monday night.  So don't fuckin' give me that :facepalm: bullshit. ROH TAHD.

Completely interchangeable.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:36:05 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 12:54:22 AM »
First of all, Prowler this is just a sample of what you get from TW when you talk shit about her.

Secondly, fuck you Ducks for all the shit you talked before the BCSNC game. Auburn, well they are the Champs, not you bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »
TW is just being her "I'm above everyone else, wanna pet my horse?" little self.  SSDD.  Lemme guess, TW, I'm a disgrace to the AU Fanbase and to the AU Family?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »
Dr. Beeper let us know as we were screaming down to him. The guys next to him asked Hey who are those huge ass guys yelling at you. Were are huge 6' 275lb and 5'10 300lb  and we were screaming our asses off. We had 2 fans offer us $200 for our seats, in the stadium we turned them down....All In!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 03:32:12 PM »
Dr. Beeper let us know as we were screaming down to him. The guys next to him asked Hey who are those huge ass guys yelling at you. Were are huge 6' 275lb and 5'10 300lb  and we were screaming our asses off. We had 2 fans offer us $200 for our seats, in the stadium we turned them down....All In!
Show some class and dignity....sheesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 11:21:09 PM »

Im 5'11, 213....guess Im not big enough to hang with you guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 11:27:08 PM »
We could block for you or take you to the buffet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 01:42:27 AM »
You could hang with us on the Airplane.  Poor little hispanic guy got smushed up against the window, he probably didn't like Jumbo and me yelling "All I Do is Win", "All In", and "War Damn Eagle" in his face for 2 1/2 hours before we touched down in Phoenix.  Airplanes weren't made for Jumbo and me to sit beside each other, lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 01:48:51 AM »
You could hang with us on the Airplane.  Poor little hispanic guy got smushed up against the window, he probably didn't like Jumbo and me yelling "All I Do is Win", "All In", and "War Damn Eagle" in his face for 2 1/2 hours before we touched down in Phoenix.  Airplanes weren't made for Jumbo and me to sit beside each other, lol.
The one guy shouldn't of smarted off to me about his laptop....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 02:22:07 AM »
The one guy shouldn't of smarted off to me about his laptop....
That was hilarious.

Quick Story...Jumbo was shoving his carryon into the overhead bin and this guy said, "hey my laptop is up there" (in a whiny voice).  Jumbo repeated, "Yeah, I just shoved it through the back of the wall"....then he screamed in his face "ALL IN MOTHER FUCKER!!!"  I think the guy pissed himself a little.  Then I said, "BOOM!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!".  He whimpered the rest of the flight, until his phone started playing Clay Akin for a ringtone.  90% of that is true, I'll let y'all figure out the 10% that isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 02:48:58 AM »
That was hilarious.

Quick Story...Jumbo was shoving his carry on into the overhead bin and this guy said, "hey my laptop is up there" (in a whiny voice).  Jumbo repeated, "Yeah, I just shoved it through the back of the wall"....then he screamed in his face "ALL IN MOTHER FUCKER!!!"  I think the guy pissed himself a little.  Then I said, "BOOM!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!".  He whimpered the rest of the flight, until his phone started playing Clay Akin for a ringtone.  90% of that is true, I'll let y'all figure out the 10% that isn't.
I really didn't like that fucktard. A funnier story..Our connecting flight from Dallas to Phoenix was delayed for over 2 hours, some idiot decided to smoke in the plane's bathroom. The women was arrested and the plane had to be thoroughly checked before we could take off considering the risk for fire. These events bumped one of the standby passengers on to the plane of course an Oregon fan. He boasts to everyone on the plane that Cam purchased his flight for him. I yelled back Does LaMichael have to choke a bitch? The plane erupted with laughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 03:08:59 AM »
I really didn't like that fucktard. A funnier story..Our connecting flight from Dallas to Phoenix was delayed for over 2 hours, some idiot decided to smoke in the plane's bathroom. The women was arrested and the plane had to be thoroughly checked before we could take off considering the risk for fire. These events bumped one of the standby passengers on to the plane of course an Oregon fan. He boasts to everyone on the plane that Cam purchased his flight for him. I yelled back Does LaMichael have to choke a bitch? The plane erupted with laughter.
Lol...then the "laptop" guy said, "he didn't actually choke her, blah, blah".  To which Jumbo replied, "so, the text message about him saying that he's going to kill her after the police leave was better?"  "laptop" guy didn't say anything back, lol.

Btw, "Does LaMichael have to choke a bitch" can be used anywhere with Oregon fans around.  They love it, lol.  We had another fan try to "explain the situation", which I interupted with "I guess LaMicael told her to choke herself which her hands, like Private Pyle."  That shut that guy up.

I mean, we handled every situation with class and dignity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions