Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Oregon Smugs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
The Oregon Smugs
« on: January 08, 2011, 01:57:16 PM »
Got this T Zachery tweet from another board.
TZAC81AU Terrell Zachery
Oregon tried us at the banquet..made us watch they 10 minute highlight video and before our 2 minute video came on they got up and left..smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: The Oregon Smugs
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »
Guess they figured that would be the last highlights Auburn would get to see of them, and that they'd see plenty from Auburn on Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 02:23:17 PM »
Fuck the Ducks, in teh mouf!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 02:37:23 PM »
Fuck the Ducks, in teh mouf!

With a mule dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 02:42:13 PM »
Guess they figured that would be the last highlights Auburn would get to see of them, and that they'd see plenty from Auburn on Monday.

Not that Auburn needs any motivation but damn this has to be a stupid move on Ducks part. They been talking the smack all week especially about the Auburn D. Maybe, just maybe, they should look back to see what happens to the teams that take that path. I wouldn't be surprised if the Auburn D dismantles the Duckies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »
Not that Auburn needs any motivation but damn this has to be a stupid move on Ducks part. They been talking the smack all week especially about the Auburn D. Maybe, just maybe, they should look back to see what happens to the teams that take that path. I wouldn't be surprised if the Auburn D dismantles the Duckies.

I'm not making any predictions, but there's more than a few folks saying that Auburn's Defense could do that.   Despite what the Ducks and their faithful think, their team speed will not be anything that overwhelms, or probably even surprises Auburn.   That's not to say they're not fast, but we do play in the SEC, and speed is the name of the game here.  I'd be surprise if McCaleb couldn't hold his own in a sprint with James, and he's just our 3rd string back.   Same same with the speed at which they run plays.  They may be fast, but it's not like Auburn hasn't seen anything like that, or near it in practice every day.

On the other hand, I think Auburn's power in the trenches could be something that gets the Ducks attention.  I half way expect to see Malzahn come out and simply run right at the Ducks undersized DL, and keep their offense off the field with time consuming drives featuring Dyer and Cam.   I actually don't expect the score fest everybody thinks it will be, but that's the kind of thing that can be governed by a few unexpected big plays by either or both teams. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 02:57:04 PM »
I'm not making any predictions, but there's more than a few folks saying that Auburn's Defense could do that.   Despite what the Ducks and their faithful think, their team speed will not be anything that overwhelms, or probably even surprises Auburn.   That's not to say they're not fast, but we do play in the SEC, and speed is the name of the game here.  I'd be surprise if McCaleb couldn't hold his own in a sprint with James, and he's just our 3rd string back.   Same same with the speed at which they run plays.  They may be fast, but it's not like Auburn hasn't seen anything like that, or near it in practice every day.

On the other hand, I think Auburn's power in the trenches could be something that gets the Ducks attention.  I half way expect to see Malzahn come out and simply run right at the Ducks undersized DL, and keep their offense off the field with time consuming drives featuring Dyer and Cam.   I actually don't expect the score fest everybody thinks it will be, but that's the kind of thing that can be governed by a few unexpected big plays by either or both teams.

I totally agree, especially the bold. Auburn did the same thing to teams like LSU and made them like it. There is no way the Duckies D are even in the same category as LSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »
HHMMMPPPHHH.  It ain't over until Nick Fairley says it's over, punk ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 06:46:01 PM »
HHMMMPPPHHH.  It ain't over until Nick Fairley says it's over, punk ass.

Nick is gonna break a muthfucka!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 03:18:15 PM »
Chip Kelly is a prick and I can't stand him. I know that was his decision. He is smug and if you watch any interview with him you can see his smugness, is that a word?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

djsimp

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2011, 05:05:10 PM »
Chip Kelly is a prick and I can't stand him. I know that was his decision. He is smug and if you watch any interview with him you can see his smugness, is that a word?

It is now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2011, 10:33:47 PM »

I agree totally. Even before we were to play them for the NC I thought this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »
I agree totally. Even before we were to play them for the NC I thought this.

For real. Every interview you see him in, one thinks that this sombitch is a straight up asshole. Alls I gotz to say is, bring Oregon, you stupid sombitches don't even realize what you are doin. My suggestion, read a little CFB history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions