Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Questions...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Questions...
« on: January 06, 2011, 09:56:12 AM »
Watching the game last night and saw the two commits.  I see Bray listed as an athlete but do you see him projected as a DB or used on offense?  If it's defense, where does that leave us with Florence?  He was playing safety last night so it looks like they've got him going back to his natural position.  Isn't Rose a DB as well? I'd love to land 4-5 super studs to secure the future of our defensive backfield but is that possible?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Questions...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 10:03:15 AM »
I believe Bray is projected as a slot receiver that might also pull some Aunt Areo time at the RB spot as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »
Rose can play corner, Erique is a natural safety so I wouldn't worry about em coexisting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »
Watching the game last night and saw the two commits.  I see Bray listed as an athlete but do you see him projected as a DB or used on offense?  If it's defense, where does that leave us with Florence?  He was playing safety last night so it looks like they've got him going back to his natural position.  Isn't Rose a DB as well? I'd love to land 4-5 super studs to secure the future of our defensive backfield but is that possible?

We are going to sign the top overall DB class in the nation. By signing day, we will have signed:

Jonathon Rose #3 Corner. #66 Overall recruit.
Marcus Robinson. #2 Corner. #35 Overall recruit.
Robenson Therezie #18 rated Safety
Anthony Swain. Safety. Big kid. 6'3" 230. #30 overall safety
Enrique Florence. Safety. #3 safety and #75 Overall recruit.

Word is that Jermaine Whitehead, #20 Corner,...a Miss. St. recruit...was really interested in making the switch to Auburn but we may be backing off now due to room...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 10:45:03 AM »
Combine these guys with T-Bell, Neiko Torched and Demetruce McNeal next season, and the Defensive backfield could be a strength by mid-season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 10:48:40 AM »
Combine these guys with T-Bell, Neiko Torched and Demetruce McNeal next season, and the Defensive backfield could be a strength by mid-season.

I'm gonna' have to call BS on this one.  Neiko and strength are two words that rarely go together. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »

Agree, to an extent.

Really?  What the fuck happened to Neiko?  I remember Trooper singing his praises before the season started last year and he has played like shit since.  I think Trooper said there is not many in the country that will be as good as him or he is as good as anyone in the country.  Maybe he practices a lot better than he plays in games?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 10:53:15 AM »
He has played pass d like shit. 
He has been solid in run d all year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 10:55:04 AM »
I'm gonna' have to call BS on this one.  Neiko and strength are two words that rarely go together.

He is 179 pounds of raw muscle gangle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 11:00:58 AM »
With Woody Parramore leaving, it's gonna' be like starting from scratch.

Sani is spot on with Neiko.  Torched on the pass but solid on the run.  Chris Davis played the pass as good or better than Neiko when he got some playing time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 04:01:07 PM »
Agree, to an extent.

Really?  What the fuck happened to Neiko?  I remember Trooper singing his praises before the season started last year and he has played like shit since.  I think Trooper said there is not many in the country that will be as good as him or he is as good as anyone in the country.  Maybe he practices a lot better than he plays in games?

Maybe he just meant at a different level.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »
Damn, Neiko's nowhere to be found in that picture either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »
Damn, Neiko's nowhere to be found in that picture either.

That's racist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:43 PM »
Maybe he just meant at a different level.

Maybe he meant HS ball? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan