Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A-Day Saturday

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: A-Day Saturday
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
Ready to head down there as soon as I can get off work!

It's gonna be another one of those treacherously long work days...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 09:58:41 AM »
Tell me about it.

Oh wait!  I'm not at work - I'm nursing a hangover and getting ready to venture back on Bourbon Street to start all over again. 

That Abitagator beer doesn't fuck around.  It's 15% alcohol and it'll sneak up on you like a drunken ninja. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 10:05:32 AM »
Tell me about it.

Oh wait!  I'm not at work - I'm nursing a hangover and getting ready to venture back on Bourbon Street to start all over again. 

That Abitagator beer doesn't fuck around.  It's 15% alcohol and it'll sneak up on you like a drunken ninja. 
I had some of that wonderful elixir myself when I visited New Orleans.

They sold it in that beer fest place where they sell chugglers (by the way, the inventor of said device works with me here in Birmingham), and we bet one of my friends he couldn't chuggle an entire Abitagator  (chugglers are about 40 ounces) and run all the way back to Canal without puking.

He won.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »
Tell me about it.

You in NO a lot? I need to head there for work at some point in the next month. If anyone is up for drinking a beer or 10...i'm in!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »
You in NO a lot? I need to head there for work at some point in the next month. If anyone is up for drinking a beer or 10...i'm in!

I'm down here about once a year.  If you drive down today I'll have a beer or 10 with you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »
I'm down here about once a year.  If you drive down today I'll have a beer or 10 with you. 

Can't today. I am stuck in Dallas. For those that don't know, I live in Dallas now with a territory that covers TX, OK, LA and I sometimes go to Memphis...so...if anyone is ever in my part of the country, let me know. I would love to meet you guys! Oh yeah...I am also going to be in Birmingham the end of April and me and my brother are going to be going out. I think it is the last weekend in Arpil...I would love to meet up with some of you then too!

I'm a pretty cool mother fucker...if you don't believe it, just ask me!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 10:37:06 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 12:24:22 PM »
Can't today. I am stuck in Dallas. For those that don't know, I live in Dallas now with a territory that covers TX, OK, LA and I sometimes go to Memphis...so...if anyone is ever in my part of the country, let me know. I would love to meet you guys! Oh yeah...I am also going to be in Birmingham the end of April and me and my brother are going to be going out. I think it is the last weekend in Arpil...I would love to meet up with some of you then too!

I'm a pretty cool mother fucker...if you don't believe it, just ask me!
Sure...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."