Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

donald duck loves teh boobies.

chinook

donald duck loves teh boobies.
« on: January 04, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »
  By MARYCLAIRE DALE
The Associated Press
updated 1/3/2011 7:19:35 PM ET 2011-01-04T00:19:35

PHILADELPHIA — A Pennsylvania woman who claims Donald Duck groped her at Disney's Epcot theme park can have her day in court, a federal judge has ruled.

Disney must defend itself against April Magolon's claims that the character grabbed her breast as she held her child at the Walt Disney World park and then joked about it.

Magolon, 27, of Upper Darby, claims the May 2008 encounter left her with post-traumatic stress in the form of nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries.

Her lawsuit also charges that Disney parks have a history of fondling complaints involving workers, and that Disney has "condoned" their actions, putting profits over public safety.

In court papers, the defense argued that Magolon sued the wrong Disney corporate entity and asked the judge to dismiss the suit or move it to Florida, where the encounter took place.

But U.S. District Judge John R. Padova refused, saying Magolon can proceed in Pennsylvania.

"She, her fiance (who was a witness to the alleged assault), and her treating doctors are all located in Pennsylvania," Padova wrote in a Dec. 29 ruling.

Disney also has greater resources to try the case in Pennsylvania than Magolon does to try it in Florida, he said.

a fucked duck

i think i feel sorry for her husband.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: donald duck loves teh boobies.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 11:58:58 AM »
Mickey and Minnie Mouse are in Court for their divorce hearing and the Judge says, "Mr. Mouse, I see where you say in your Complaint that Minnie Mouse is insane?"

No Your Honor, I said she's fucking Goofy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 12:08:59 PM »
Magolon sued the wrong Disney corporate entity

I find that  :bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 01:48:35 PM »

I find that  :bugs:
Sounds like good lawyering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »
Sounds like good lawyering.

Not everyone can get a lawyer that cares.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 04:45:04 PM »
"Magolon, 27, of Upper Darby, claims the May 2008 encounter left her with post-traumatic stress in the form of nightmares, digestive problems and other permanent injuries."

Wow. That's no ordinary grope. Must have left her with a purple nurple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions