Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy New Year

Token

Happy New Year
« on: December 31, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »
BITCHES!!!!!! Orlando sucks balls. Literally. Was propositioned for a blw job momenst ago. I think it was a man!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 11:18:37 PM »
Well, how was it?

Happy New Year to you too, Token. 

Go Sparty!   :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 12:08:09 AM »
Happy New Year...can't wait to see the ESPN incest bammer Raw Taghd commercial, while Meeechigan State is beating y'all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
BITCHES!!!!!! Orlando sucks balls. Literally. Was propositioned for a blw job momenst ago. I think it was a man!!

was he a drill press operator?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »
Happy New Year to all of you and love ya. Be safe as you can and see on the flip side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:08:48 AM »
was he a drill press operator?
Sassy BBq?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 01:46:32 PM »
Happy New Year...can't wait to see the ESPN incest bammer Raw Taghd commercial, while Meeechigan State is beating y'all.
Unless we pull an Iron Bowl, not looking like this scenario will play out. Sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 03:03:58 PM »
Unless we pull an Iron Bowl, not looking like this scenario will play out. Sorry.
Y'all could hang a hundred on the Big Ten champs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »
Y'all could hang a hundred on the Big Ten champs.
Do they not tackle in the Big 10? Damn near anytime our defense hits somebody, you see a MS player limp off. Their trainers have more yards than their offense.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 03:56:54 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
Do they not tackle in the Big 10? Damn near anytime our defense hits somebody, you see a MS player limp off. Their trainers have more yards than their offense.
That's a perfect strategy...when a strong run stopping defense puts 8 in the box, you run right at them...or run some slow developing sweeps...maybe a reverse where the runner needs to gain 25 yards just to get back to the line of scrimmage.  Lol, I watched the first two posessions and I knew it was going to be a bad day for Sparty fans.  The game that I was more interested in was the MSU/UM game, damn...I didn't see MSU stomping the shit outta Meechigan.  Did Miss St. just kick Richie out the door at Meechigan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 05:37:50 PM »
That's a perfect strategy...when a strong run stopping defense puts 8 in the box, you run right at them...or run some slow developing sweeps...maybe a reverse where the runner needs to gain 25 yards just to get back to the line of scrimmage.  Lol, I watched the first two posessions and I knew it was going to be a bad day for Sparty fans.  The game that I was more interested in was the MSU/UM game, damn...I didn't see MSU stomping the shit outta Meechigan.  Did Miss St. just kick Richie out the door at Meechigan?
Michigan St. was gonna beat us.....unless after the first quarter they were getting their asses beat, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions