Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Disney World - ESPN Wide World of Sports...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Disney World - ESPN Wide World of Sports...
« on: December 27, 2010, 06:09:43 PM »
....in Orlando. Has anybody been? Going to Disney with the family at the end of May and just wondering if the ESPN thing is worth checking out, etc. It's not included in the package so it's something I would have to pay extra for, and I don't want to waste the money if it sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

chinook

Re: Disney World - ESPN Wide World of Sports...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »
....in Orlando. Has anybody been? Going to Disney with the family at the end of May and just wondering if the ESPN thing is worth checking out, etc. It's not included in the package so it's something I would have to pay extra for, and I don't want to waste the money if it sucks.

much like bryant-denny nothing worth seeing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 08:14:17 PM »

Granted, it has been a few years since we have been there, but there wasn't much over there other than the All-Star Cafe the last time we ventured to it.  You are better off going to the ESPN Zone at the Swan and Dolphin Boardwalk IMO. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:43:41 AM »
I was down there a few weeks ago.  Looks impressive, but really not a lot to do unless you, or someone you know is playing in a sport there.  Just a large, and very nice, sorts complex.

I'd spend the money and time elsewhere.  JMO....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 02:06:50 PM »
Granted, it has been a few years since we have been there, but there wasn't much over there other than the All-Star Cafe the last time we ventured to it.  You are better off going to the ESPN Zone at the Swan and Dolphin Boardwalk IMO.
I know at the Zone they have like a huge arcade and games and stuff. Anything there that would be cool for a 4 and 5 year old?

AC, opinion?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 02:10:13 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 02:10:47 PM »
I know at the Zone they have like a huge arcade and games and stuff. Anything there that would be cool for a 4 and 5 year old?

Yes.  I think our son was either 5 or 6 when we last took him.  They have games for all ages.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 11:16:57 PM »
Yes.  I think our son was either 5 or 6 when we last took him.  They have games for all ages.

Tis true. But beware, I ate a philly cheesesteak from the ESPN zone there, and indeed, Montezuma had his revenge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions