Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Please come get djsimp

Tiger Six

Re: Please come get djsimp
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »
Intraweb badasses. Those guys will type something nasty in a heartbeat.  If you value your emotional well being, I'd stay away from that place.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.

They are a good group of guys.  Just like every group, they have their uncles that need to be locked in closets. 

Seriously, if you ever get on their bad side, it is hell to get back in good graces.  You just have to be intelligent to thrive over there. 

It might also be wise to look up the history of Lance Cox, Dennis Snow and Skip before you even try to post over there.  They will frick you up in a heartbeat. 

But it's all in good internet fun...I wish the gubment had not decided to block woopig and *deleted for security reasons by order of Rex* from my work computer.  Those were many glorious hours...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »
Tongue firmly planted in cheek on my response.  Unfortunately, I have a mental picture of anyone who tries to "Frick you up" from behind a computer screen on a message board as looking eerily similar to a pimply faced geek somewhere in Chattanooga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 11:36:34 AM »
Tongue firmly planted in cheek on my response.  Unfortunately, I have a mental picture of anyone who tries to "Frick you up" from behind a computer screen on a message board as looking eerily similar to a pimply faced geek somewhere in Chattanooga.

Do you value your law practice? 

Do you want your clientele to know that you only take cases from illegal bisexual immigrants who have faked injuries in the local WalMarts?

Don't you have children?  And a wife? 

Ever had the city sanitation department dig up your front yard?

Ever had your email bombarded with so much spam that it exploded?

Wera your cup...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 11:38:52 AM »
And the topper...

Ever had a head coaching gig at an SEC school, making millions?  Ever had to leave that school because of some guys who have been described as "as looking eerily similar to a pimply faced geek somewhere in Chattanooga"?

Then don't frick with *deleted for security reasons by order of Rex*.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 11:39:14 AM »
That's what all teh internet tough guys look like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
They are a good group of guys.  Just like every group, they have their uncles that need to be locked in closets. 

Seriously, if you ever get on their bad side, it is hell to get back in good graces.  You just have to be intelligent to thrive over there. 

It might also be wise to look up the history of Lance Cox, Dennis Snow and Skip before you even try to post over there.  They will frick you up in a heartbeat. 

But it's all in good internet fun...I wish the gubment had not decided to block woopig and *deleted for security reasons by order of Rex* from my work computer.  Those were many glorious hours...
http://woopig.net/board/index.php/topic,4518.0.html

I had forgotten how funny this was, even with all the deleted stuff.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:14:22 PM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 01:01:28 PM »
http://woopig.net/board/index.php/topic,4518.0.html

I had forgotten how funny this was, even with all the deleted stuff.

3 words.....

Full Of Win!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 01:31:03 PM »

I'll admit, I was over there talking smack during AU/Ark game week. I think there are several that have not gotten over that and you add the two turnovers that somewhat cost them them the game. They are still pissed about that. Since then, I haven't talked smack except to one or two but it doesn't matter; everything is now considered biased. Some of those sombitches would argue with a rock. I will say though, if you really fuck around two much they will send you through the grinder. I'm not sure Keller has recovered yet from his slaying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 03:16:40 PM »
That's what all teh internet tough guys look like.
I think Booger quit the message board thing after this. He was a hogville admin or something at the time.
http://woopig.net/board/index.php/topic,45654.0.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 03:26:39 PM »
I'll admit, I was over there talking smack during AU/Ark game week. I think there are several that have not gotten over that and you add the two turnovers that somewhat cost them them the game. They are still pissed about that. Since then, I haven't talked smack except to one or two but it doesn't matter; everything is now considered biased. Some of those sombitches would argue with a rock. I will say though, if you really fuck around two much they will send you through the grinder. I'm not sure Keller has recovered yet from his slaying.

Your woopig-demise wasn't that you were "talking smack" during game week.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »
Your woopig-demise wasn't that you were "talking smack" during game week.

Pray tell....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 03:39:04 PM »
Pray tell....

Just go search for his posts on woopig.  It will become readily apparent why he gets his shit pushed in over there.

PS - The Petty sig is a nice touch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »
Just go search for his posts on woopig.  It will become readily apparent why he gets his shit pushed in over there.

More kudos to you, my friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »

I get my shit pushed in? I think that you purposely leave out the part where there are many there that look straight over facts to argue their points that have no merit. For instance, the whole Cam Newton deal. No, what happens is I can post anything and there are several that draw their own opinion to the situation or to why I posted it. Yeah, I have got caught up in arguing about it but I have come to realize that arguing with them is like arguing with a dumbass bammer; meaning their truth is the only truth.

Since I didn't go to the Wesley School of Internet posting, you can hop on your bird perch and suck me cock till your hearts contempt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
I get my shit pushed in? I think that you purposely leave out the part where there are many there that look straight over facts to argue their points that have no merit. For instance, the whole Cam Newton deal. No, what happens is I can post anything and there are several that draw their own opinion to the situation or to why I posted it. Yeah, I have got caught up in arguing about it but I have come to realize that arguing with them is like arguing with a dumbass bammer; meaning their truth is the only truth.

Since I didn't go to the Wesley School of Internet posting, you can hop on your bird perch and suck me cock till your hearts contempt.

You got your shit pushed in.  Aaaaaaahahahaha....you got your shit pushed in.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 04:30:47 PM »
Seriously though, seriously.  I'm serious when I say no fan base in the world is going to see the Cam deal using logic or taking actual facts into account.  They just want to see a blood bath.  Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »
You got your shit pushed in.  Aaaaaaahahahaha....you got your shit pushed in.

:haha:

Its always better when you get your shit pushed out. A nice healthy shit is good for the soul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 04:32:17 PM »
Seriously though, seriously.  I'm serious when I say no fan base in the world is going to see the Cam deal using logic or taking actual facts into account.  They just want to see a blood bath.  Seriously.

Yes, I knew that going in but I fell in their trap. I'm done with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 05:06:45 PM »
Just registered over there. Time to see what all the wooplah is about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions