Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody Listening to JOX?

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Anybody Listening to JOX?
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 02:08:10 PM »
I'm certain of it...especially when combined with the fact that they beat us for 20 minutes in the Arn Bowl.

Is that Arn Anderson? I knew that sombitch was a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »
I'm certain of it...especially when combined with the fact that they beat us for 20 minutes in the Arn Bowl.
Well fuck. We beat yall for more than that. Diss us while you are at it. Are we numba three?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »
Is that Arn Anderson? I knew that sombitch was a bammer.

Arn was a double tough competitor.  Had his share of collisions with the hard tarazzo tile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »
Arn was a double tough competitor.  Had his share of collisions with the hard tarazzo tile.

Tells us about some of those bottom lines and what scumbags you are going to smash into the turnbuckle......his interviews were priceless. He learned from master flair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 02:49:41 PM »
Tells us about some of those bottom lines and what scumbags you are going to smash into the turnbuckle......his interviews were priceless. He learned from master flair.

You didn't want to take a hard left from Double A. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 02:57:33 PM »
You didn't want to take a hard left from Double A.

"adversity introduces a man to himself.....and that's the bottom line."

Lest we forget about Ole who was quite the formidable partner in the Minnesota wrecking crew. And a mean wallop they packed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 03:25:44 PM »
Double A and the other 4 Horsemen tried to take a young Bautista under their wing but alas, he went astray.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 03:35:25 PM »
Double A and the other 4 Horsemen tried to take a young Bautista under their wing but alas, he went astray.

Ole was getting old and well, flexie lexie was a much more viable option in the squared circle. But the Enforcer....he remained steadfast through it all. All for one....and one for all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 03:37:06 PM »
Ole was getting old and well, flexie lexie was a much more viable option in the squared circle. But the Enforcer....he remained steadfast through it all. All for one....and one for all.

y'all fuck up every thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 03:41:49 PM »
y'all fuck up every thread.

You don't mess around with Arn Sani....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 04:23:55 PM »
Bama could be the best 4 loss team to ever grace the gridiron!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 04:31:25 PM »
Damn, you scared the shit out of me with that pic.  The Enforcer, baby.

Flexie Lexie had the killer physique but good gawd, he was a horrible wrassler.  You have to at least be able to make a fake punch look somewhat real. 

Quick story. My wife's grandpa was the biggest wrestlin' fan on earth.  Actually got so mad one night at the matches at the Farm Center in Dothan, he pulled a knife on someone.  He loved it when me and my brother in law would go with him. Thought he was treating us to Disney World or something.  I didn't mind, I love wrasslin'.  One night at the illustrious Farm Center, there's a world title bout between Nature Boy Ric Flair and Austin Idol.  (It doesn't get much better than that)  Me and BIL are standing in the aisle and there's a point in the match when Idol starts slapping Flair around and Flair leaves the ring acting like he's quitting and heading to the dressing room.

He stops just in front of us and my BIL hollers right in his ear, "Get back in the ring, pussy".  As soon as he says it, my BIL quickly sits down and Flair turns around face to face with me.  He looks at me 6" from my nose and says, "I know you ain't talkin' to me darlin".  I sounded like fuckin' Pee Wee Herman..."No, it wasn't me....it was him, I swear" .  My brother in law was like..."What you SHOULD have said..."

Flair was in his prime.  He backed me down.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
Damn, you scared the shit out of me with that pic.  The Enforcer, baby.

Flexie Lexie had the killer physique but good gawd, he was a horrible wrassler.  You have to at least be able to make a fake punch look somewhat real. 

Quick story. My wife's grandpa was the biggest wrestlin' fan on earth.  Actually got so mad one night at the matches at the Farm Center in Dothan, he pulled a knife on someone.  He loved it when me and my brother in law would go with him. Thought he was treating us to Disney World or something.  I didn't mind, I love wrasslin'.  One night at the illustrious Farm Center, there's a world title bout between Nature Boy Ric Flair and Austin Idol.  (It doesn't get much better than that)  Me and BIL are standing in the aisle and there's a point in the match when Idol starts slapping Flair around and Flair leaves the ring acting like he's quitting and heading to the dressing room.

He stops just in front of us and my BIL hollers right in his ear, "Get back in the ring, pussy".  As soon as he says it, my BIL quickly sits down and Flair turns around face to face with me.  He looks at me 6" from my nose and says, "I know you ain't talkin' to me darlin".  I sounded like fuckin' Pee Wee Herman..."No, it wasn't me....it was him, I swear" .  My brother in law was like..."What you SHOULD have said..."

Flair was in his prime.  He backed me down.  :)
Lmao!!!! The Nature Boy almost went WOOOoooooo!!!! All over your face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »
Lmao!!!! The Nature Boy almost went WOOOoooooo!!!! All over your face.

It would have been better if he did.  Almost crapped my pants.  I admit to being a wrasslin' fan since I was a kid.  They used to film it in Montgomery at old WKAB studios.  My moms would drop me and a friend off there even when we were about 11 or 12.  That was before you worried about your kid's picture winding up on a milk carton.  We'd watch the good ole boys of wrasslin'...Mr. Wrestling #2, Jimmy Golden, Robert and Ron Fuller and don't forget....Bullet Bob Armstrong.

While I was at Auburn, we'd get a group up on Wednesday nights and head over to Columbus for some WCW action...then off to Vicotry Drive for some strip club action.  I was all about high class entertainment while on Teh Planes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
It would have been better if he did.  Almost crapped my pants.  I admit to being a wrasslin' fan since I was a kid.  They used to film it in Montgomery at old WKAB studios.  My moms would drop me and a friend off there even when we were about 11 or 12.  That was before you worried about your kid's picture winding up on a milk carton.  We'd watch the good ole boys of wrasslin'...Mr. Wrestling #2, Jimmy Golden, Robert and Ron Fuller and don't forget....Bullet Bob Armstrong.

While I was at Auburn, we'd get a group up on Wednesday nights and head over to Columbus for some WCW action...then off to Vicotry Drive for some strip club action.  I was all about high class entertainment while on Teh Planes.

We might have some of the same friends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2010, 06:11:29 PM »
You don't mess around with Arn Sani....

Dusty Rhodes was da man!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 07:45:34 PM »
Dusty Rhodes was da man!

Eldridge Coleman "aka Superstar Billy Graham" was da man....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2010, 07:58:58 PM »
Eldridge Coleman "aka Superstar Billy Graham" was da man....

He couldn't drag Dusty's welding lead.
Danny Hodge was and still is THE MAN.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 08:00:10 PM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2010, 08:10:48 PM »

He couldn't drag Dusty's welding lead.
Danny Hodge was and still is THE MAN.
Looks to me like he could drag Dusty all over the place....He could also crush apples wedged between his forearm and bicep, lets see Mr. Hodge do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2010, 08:52:42 PM »
Lord Humongous, Austin Idol and Bullet Bob Armstrong were teh Titz!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.