Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stupid bammer Content (updated)

Aubie16

Stupid bammer Content (updated)
« on: December 23, 2010, 02:58:17 PM »
Dumbest fan base on the planet discussing the iPad.

Edit: I copy and pasted the thread below...I didn't realize you needed a Scout Network acct to read free board.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:57:40 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
Re: You gotta read this. (stupid bammer content)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 09:20:17 PM »
For those of us who don't want to join a turd fansite, can you cut and paste or summarize ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:09:45 PM »
I'm thinking the same. I hope to high heavens GF doesn't start charging fo this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 11:52:38 PM »
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=14&f=1016&t=6923127

Dumbest fan base on the planet.

Like a bunch of monkeys trying to explain sex with a football to a bunch of Gilbert Grape level ri-tards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 06:30:27 AM »
For those of us who don't want to join a turd fansite, can you cut and paste or summarize ?

Sorry it was a link to their free site. I didn't know you had to have an acct to read it, I have an acct at ITAT so I was already logged into the scout network when I clicked the link someone sent me. I'll copy and paste some of the funnier responses when I get near a computer.

But like chop said, it's the blind leading the blind over there. trying to explain to some guy how to use his iPad with a wifi network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

Aubie16

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »
Questions about IPAD
How does it work????? I won this thing and my niece loaded it from Itunes but I dont know how to connect with the internet. I know wifi has something to do with it. I brought it home and it wont connect to the internet. is the problem no WiFi in the area or do I have to buy a plug in device to help it connect.
Thanks
It's wireless WiFi.

If you don't have a wireless router at home, you won't be able to access the internet with it, there.
Thanks
Im not a geek so what do you mean by Router..Is that a plug in like for laptops? I saw a commercial about a plug in that went to a laptop and they could get the internet anywhere in the world..
If you don't know what a router is then you probably don't have one.
Major, I just got I Pad, 3g w/ the 2nd from top memory. I have used only in location where wi fi available. However, I was/am of the impression that neither router or seperatley purcased air card necessary.

I was told that I Pad had its own internal air card, and therefor, it could hook w/ internet where ever, and router or inserting air card unnecessary. Before I purchased, I saw a guy using I Pad, and he also said neither router nor purchased air card necessary.
There has to be wireless available.  You could hook up to your neighbors wireless if they do not have their line security protected.  Most people have security on their wireless now.  A lot of restaurants have unprotected wireless for their customers to use but in most cases it is not real smart not to have your internet security protected.  I say this to say, you may get lucky and find an unsecured wireless in your neighborhood
If the IPad is 3G, you do not need router or wi fi hot spot such as Starbucks. Your IPad creates its "own" hotspot w/ its internal equipment for your IPad only. If IPad is 2G, then you do need router or be in a wi fi hotspot.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Stupid bammer Content (updated)
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 06:28:28 PM »
"I just got this here 'puter thang.  Ragh Tagh."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:41 AM »
I heard there was this great invention called the innerwebs, where we can all discuss bammer foosball all day long.  Maybe one day my trailer will be wifi.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »
It has the blueteeths
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 11:24:33 AM »
It has the blueteeths
does it get the aol's though?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
does it get the aol's though?

nope.  it's on teh compuserves
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 12:43:49 PM »
It has the blueteeths

Will match nicely the yellow/brown/black bammer teeth.

Note: Usage of "teeth" presupposes that there will more than one bammer in the room at the time of counting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.