Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2010 Bowl Loot

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
2010 Bowl Loot
« on: December 22, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »
From the war eagle blog:

Auburn’s players already picked out their gifts for the bowl game. They chose from a list of items that each had an assigned point value. Their merchandise was capped at eight points. Berry picked out a sound bar for his TV (5 points) and a new iHome (3 points). “Eight was a (PlayStation) 3. I’ve already got one of those,” he said. “The HD camera, too. It was real nice, but it’s just a camera.”Stevens went with the PS3. “Just used all my points on that one,” he said. “I figured it was worth it.” A reporter jokingly asked if there was a Lamborghini on the list. “Lamborghini? I ain’t see that,” he said. “Must have been 20 points.”

Here is a another list:

http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/67518
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Token

Re: 2010 Bowl Loot
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »
I ain't see that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather